Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply Empty
PostSubject: Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply   Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Ran across this and thought y’all might like to see it as well. Hope this catches fire. I'm all in for fluoride being gone. Sick of spending money on special water filters to remove the stuff.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/water-fluoridation-victory-in-legal-case-to-force-the-u-s-environmental-protection-agency-epa-to-end-the-addition-of-fluoride-to-the-public-water-supply/5630754

Quote :
On February 7, 2018, the Fluoride Action Network (FAN), together with a coalition of environmental and health groups (see Plaintiffs below), won a second major victory in our legal case to force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to end the deliberate addition of fluoride to the public water supply (water fluoridation).

[LOTS MORE AT LINK]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply   Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 1:04 pm

That's good to hear. I use  a no fluoride tooth paste and a water machine to flush with.  
 I remember years ago there was a  national syndicated  radio show with some djs that poked fun about fluoride and chlorine? in water combining to form a bad chemical.  These bozos would call this old lady that was known for opposing it and get her all riled up because she was adamant  that it was dangerous for people.  (They did phone impersonations of officials etc.) They were laughing then, I wonder about now..
Back to top Go down

Victory in Legal Case to Force the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to End the Addition of Fluoride to the Public Water Supply
Page 1 of 1