Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hook in Putin’s Jaw - by Jerry Golden

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hook in Putin’s Jaw - by Jerry Golden Empty
PostSubject: The Hook in Putin’s Jaw - by Jerry Golden   The Hook in Putin’s Jaw - by Jerry Golden I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:21 pm

http://thegoldenreport.net/?p=1942

The Hook in Putin’s Jaw

October 1, 2015
Biblical prophecy fulfilment is moving so fast it is hard to keep up. Russia has pulled up to their Syrian Port with the world’s largest nuclear submarine and other battleships and they now have tens of thousands of Russian soldiers on the ground fighting with Hezbollah, the Syrian Army and Iran saying that their goal is to defeat ISIS. They may well do that – at least in that arena. However, Obama has allowed ISIS to spread out far beyond Syria. Their real main goal is to keep Assad in power and the very real possibility of their being in place for a war against Israel.
Today Russia started bombing ISIS and Rebel strongholds; unlike Israel and the US they are bombing the resistance and not just empty buildings. Putin has told Obama to stay out of the way and that they will take care of things – knowing full well that he has no real problem with Obama anyway. It seems that they have cut some kind of deal in their 90 minute meeting at the UN. I believe it is a plan to put Israel in such a position that they think they can dominate her, but no chance, I read the Book.
Today we see Ezek. 38:2-4 [2] Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
[3] And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
[4] And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
We are watching the HOOK in Putin’s Jaw pulling him into the Middle East with Iran [Persia] and seeing Ezek 38:5 being put together very quickly. Putin has told Netanyahu to not respond to any cross-border missile attack from Syria. You can be sure Netanyahu told him in no uncertain words where to go with that one?
At the same time we are seeing missiles flying over our boat in Ashkelon from Gaza and being intercepted by our Iron Dome, and the Lord has already told us to move that boat back across the Med closer to the points of pick up – and we are in the process of doing that. The other boat is in Herzilya and now after a lot of work in dry dock last month she is ready to sail and is in the process of being prepared with fuel and other necessities to go into operation.
With the current Muslim “invasion” of Europe time is running out for Jews to come home to Israel, and the ones who don’t will be looking for our boats sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, with the boats we now have only a few will be rescued by us. The two 60 foot boats are simply not enough. A larger boat is needed and today is the right time to buy a larger Turkish Gullet as the economy and tourist charter business there is way down and many want to sell their boats to cut their losses Boats that sold for over a million a few years ago can be bought today for less then half their valued price.
We know Russia has delivered 75 of their large battle tanks to Hezbollah and have been very busy delivering anti-aircraft missiles to Iran along with advanced radar technology.
Israel is not asleep and God’s Word can be trusted for He never lies. If I were Putin I’d stop long enough to read it.
For the ones who know Yeshua as Messiah I would like to say it is time to loosen your grip on the world and tighten your grip on heaven.
Time is running out for us to be ready and all I can do is ask you to pray about your part in this ministry. If God has touched you to be a part of saving Jewish lives and you have become aware of the importance of end time prophecy and the land of Israel and the Jewish people, just pray and ask God to speak into your heart and spirit by the power of His Holy Spirit – then act on what He says. If all the ones God has called to this ministry would do that today we would be able to save many more lives and each of them would have your mark on them.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this ministry and your part in it.
Shalom, Jerry Golden
Back to top Go down

The Hook in Putin’s Jaw - by Jerry Golden
Page 1 of 1