Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Right on Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Right on Time  Empty
PostSubject: Right on Time    Right on Time  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:08 am

Right on Time 
Terror - Islam 
Tuesday, November 17, 2015 
Wendy Wippel 

It’s been 28 days since I sounded the alarm regarding the 20-year plan established by Islamic Jihadists for total world domination, a plan that started with 9/11, and which is slated to end with an Islamic caliphate ruling the whole world in 2020.

Friday night’s events confirmed  they are right on schedule. 

As a refresher, their plan had seven phases

Phase 1: The Muslim Awakening?

Phase 1, scheduled for 2000-2020 was designed to awaken the muslim world to the possibility of Islamic dominance in said world.

September 11, 2001 brought the twin towers down. Mission accomplished. On schedule.

Phase 2: Opening Eyes.

Phase 2, scheduled for 2003-2006, planned to stir up Islamic enthusiasm for building a new caliphate by uniting Islam in response to a western invasion. In response to the attacks on 9/11, a coalition of Western forces invaded Iraq on March 19, 2003.

Phase 2?  Mission accomplished. On schedule.

Phase 3: Islam Arises.

Phase 3, scheduled for 2007-2010, planned to incite fundamentalist revolutions in the Islamic populations of Arab countries with secular governments.

On December 17, 2010, a Tunisian fruit Vendor, Mohammed Bouazizzi, set himself on fire, setting off a series of populist uprisings (towards increasing radicalization) known as Arab Spring.

Phase 3?  Mission accomplished. On schedule.

Phase 4: Collapse of all infidel governments.

Phase 4, to begin in 2011 and end in 2013, was intended to consist of successive topplings of secular Islamist governments by internal populist insurrections, adding  extremist Islamic revolutionaries to the Al-Qaeda fold. The demise of Saddam Hussein in Iraq produced a power void which resulted in multiple power shifts (Egypt, Libya, Turkey, Syria, Yeme, with a net result of significantly increasing Islamic fundamentalism and government radicalization in the middle east.

Phase 4?  Mission accomplished. On schedule.

Phase 5: The Caliphate Established

Phase 5, scheduled for 2011-2013, believed to be a point in time at which earlier efforts in the Arab world to mainstream fundamentalist ideology and unite the Arab world behind it would have created an opportunity to successfully establish a caliphate, an “Islamic State”, ISIS—the new improved version of Al-Queda-- established and formally declared a new Islamic State in 2014, with its capital in al-Raqqa, Syria.

Phase 5?  Mission accomplished.

I ended this column, not even a month ago, with the observation that their track record so far is pretty much perfect, and that phase 6, scheduled for 2016-2019, intends to increase attacks on the western world until the rest of the world --all countries not devoted to radical islam—finally unite to fight the Islamic threat. 

Phase 6?  Mission accomplished. Or, at least, as of last Friday night, so it would appear.

Journalist Warren Roberts, in the Timesunion, observed that as of Friday, November 13, the war against ISIS had changed.

Why?

As of Saturday night, world leaders and thinkers have reached unanimity on at least one issue:

Islamic fundamentalism is a problem needs a global response. And as of Friday, November 13, the world is calling for just that.

"The United States needs to rally a broad alliance of nations to oppose the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS)," ~ Secretary of State John Kerry
Russian Prez Vladimir Putin, "we need a world response."

Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi: "It calls for a comprehensive global response. Combating it must be a major priority for G20."

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan: "Friday's attacks in Paris had shown the world economy and security are interconnected adding that global issues like terrorism the civil war in Syria and refugee crisis, really require global responses".

Geraldo Rivera, reporting on Fox news on Friday night: "We’re reaching a point that will require a united global effort".

The pope says the world needs to work together to eradicate terrorism, but I think he means warm fuzzy thoughts, and not military response.

And our own obfuscator in Chief just pontificated (on live broadcast of his G20 address),
“ISIL is the face of evil,” Obama said. “Our goal, as I’ve said many times, is to degrade and ultimately destroy this barbaric terrorist organization.”

“Today again I’m calling on leaders to commit the resources that this fight demands,” Obama added.

He said that right before he told two separate reporters that the US won’t actually commit any ground forces.  

To which a third reporter, again trying to get some actual commitment of US resources) out of the big O, the US is the premier military in the world. They have the backing of the world, “Why can’t we just take the b*****d out?!!!. 

And gain, a wandering obfuscating response.

Plus he’s now more than a little testy.

Obama, however, does chime in with the rest of the world’s leaders with respect to the solution: a world response:

“I have made the point here in Antalya a that more nations need to step up and stand against Isisl” I urge other members of the UN to join the 65 countries now participating in the coalition.

At this point, numerous coalition countries are promising more involvement, and even China is apparently on board with experts, increasingly, issuing calls for further involvement by some of ISIS’ neighbors.

It is clear that armies from the West will have to participate in the ground war against ISIS. The countries that should join the struggle, Iraq and Saudi Arabia, have been reluctant to; efforts to bring them into the struggle should be made, in part to legitimize the struggle.´

Iran in fact, already supports the coalition. And leadership throughout northern Africa has been asking (and continues to ask) for global assistance to combat Al Qaeda and ISIS, specifically in their African offshoots  Boka Haram and Al-Shabab which killed nearly 200 Christian students over the weekend, largely ignored by the media as it was Christian students in Africa and not the liberal hot spot Paris.

So… Phase 6?  A final confrontation between Radical Islam and its foes? (Meaning absolutely everybody else) 

Slated to begin in 2016?

Apparently right on schedule.  And even Pope Francis said that the attacks in Paris would be the start of World War III.

If their plans succeed, is this the prelude to Armageddon?  I don’t know. But in the Bataclan, the concert hall in which nearly 200 people were either killed or critically  injured after an initial of gunfire in which many people died, there were numerous latter fatalities which occurred as the terrorists picked off their remaining terrified captives one by one.

It was revealed this morning, in fact, by what methodology these latter victims –killed after the whole world had tuned in to the blood bath in progress--were chosen for extinction.

All the latter victims shared one simple characteristic, their phones rang.

And in these latter executions, carried out as the whole world watched, their phone rang because a loved one on the other end was desperate to make sure that their beloved was safe. So killing the innocents wasn’t enough for the executioners.

They also needed to know that the relative who called their love one for reassurance of their safety would know for the rest of their lives that it was their call that sealed the beloved victim’s fate.

This is pure, unadulterated evil. And I agree with the reporter, we have to take the B******ds out.  Once and for all. No playing around.

But for those of us at home? Time is running out.

We need to bring the lost in.

No playing around.
Back to top Go down

Right on Time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right on Time    Right on Time  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 6:56 pm

The sheeple are easily manipulated. sheep Pray for the sheeple.

Quote :
But in the Bataclan, the concert hall in which nearly 200 people were either killed or critically  injured after an initial of gunfire in which many people died, there were numerous latter fatalities which occurred as the terrorists picked off their remaining terrified captives one by one.

Bata clan

Batara Guru, also called Shiva, has ordered the god Brahma and Vishnu to fill the Java island with human beings. The highest mountain on the island of Java is Mount Semeru (like Meru or Sumeru), the abode of the gods. For the Hindus, the mountain represents the seat of Shiva.

In Egypt:
Anpu, also called Anubis, the elder, who is married and looks after the younger Bata. The brothers work together, farming land and raising cattle. One day, Anpu's wife attempts to seduce Bata, but he rejects her advances. The wife then tells her husband that his brother attempted to seduce her. In response to this, Anpu attempts to kill Bata, who flees and prays to Re-Harakhti to save him. The god creates a crocodile-infested lake between the two brothers, across which Bata is finally able to appeal to his brother and share his side of the events. To emphasize his sincerity, Bata severs his genitalia and throws them into the water, where a catfish eats them ... jumping to the end of the story ... The bull is then sacrificed, and two drops of Bata's blood fall, from which grow two Persea trees.
Back to top Go down

Right on Time
Page 1 of 1