Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hammond Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:35 pm

What happened to the Hammond family and others is awful. However, men with guns deciding to take over a Federal building and land by force, was incredibly stupid (in so many ways). Hope you're all praying because this could be disastrous in more ways than one.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:52 pm

There is gold and uranium in them there hills. Oh, yep, both the Hammonds and the Bundys are right next to two sites geologically assayed to have this. So really is everything revealed? Interesting that the " Bundy's " show up to their "rancher" friends as the exact same gold rich and uranium rich buttes are in "government claimed neighboring areas. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&v=rpkm6iSd--c

Very interesting........................Dr Rita
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:05 am

Well, add this head scratcher to the list. I pasted the part that caught my attention below. The link goes to the entire article for anyone interested.

http://news.yahoo.com/town-watches-warily-armed-protesters-over-refuge-080846799.html#

Quote :
Ammon Bundy — one of the sons of rancher Cliven Bundy, who was involved in a 2014 Nevada standoff with the government over grazing rights — told reporters that Dwight Hammond and his son, Steven Hammond, were treated unfairly.

The Hammonds were convicted of arson three years ago for fires on federal land in 2001 and 2006, one of which was set to cover up deer poaching, according to prosecutors. They said they lit the fires to reduce the growth of invasive plants and protect their property from wildfires.

The men served their original sentences — three months for Dwight and one year for Steven. But an appeals court judge ruled the terms fell short of minimum sentences that require them to serve about four more years.

Their sentences have been a rallying cry for the group, whose mostly male members said they want federal lands turned over to local authorities so people can use them free of U.S. oversight. 

The father and son reported to a federal prison Monday in California, said Harney County, Oregon, Sheriff David Ward. He provided no other details.

The Hammonds have distanced themselves from the protest group and many locals, including people who want to see federal lands made more accessible, don't want the activists here, fearing they may bring trouble.

Something seems fishy here. My little antennārum are quivering.

Hammond Family T_ELH2672_ANTENNA_RED-BLACK

NOTE: antennārum is the plural of antenna. I had to look it up. faceypalm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:44 pm

That was interesting Dr. Rita. Thanks for posting.
i have to agree with Researcher too that something's not quite right about this.
Back to top Go down

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:25 am

Back to top Go down

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 pm

This was interesting, from inside the lodge.

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 1:43 am

Was anyone aware that this family is Mormon? As such, they have some decidely different beliefs.
Back to top Go down

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Remember my Strange Findings post and Judge Anna?
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t13316-strange-findings

Well, it seems that she has recently written an open letter to Sheriff Ward of Harney County, Oregon, which you can read it here:
https://bakercountysolutions.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/open-letter-to-all-county-sheriffs/

The other news i just heard over at the Pete Santilli YouTube coverage, is that she is on her way to Harney County to talk to some people and to set up a Common Law Court there. Eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hammond Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammond Family   Hammond Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammond Family
Page 1 of 1