Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mark Of The Beast

Go down 
+3
Jrcole
researcher
jigsaw1966
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

The Mark Of The Beast Empty
PostSubject: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm

This is an email I have just sent this week to Doug and Joe Hagmann.

Thought I'd share it with my brothers and sisters here also as its been a bit quite of late, 

I have some information for you, I expect you must get hundreds if not thousands of emails a day but please take notice of this one and with what I am about to tell you.

There is much I can tell you regards what is going on right now, but for this email I will keep it short.

What you do with this information once you have read it is up to you, make it public, keep it for research, throw it in the trash, your choice.

What is this mark of the beast thing all about? And why? 

People make claims that the mark is a microchip implant, a tattoo, the word ISIS, the Sabbath day, the word Allah and that the Son of Perdition or the Beast is The Queen of England, a Muslim world leader, a Greek Prince, a Jewish Rabbi, Barrack Obama and even the Pope. I’m sure like me you have heard them all.

If you were to ask most Christians, why a mark of the beast to buy and sell I believe they will probably say something like this. ‘To make Christians submit to Satan’s control’, or’ accept Satan as their lord’. We all know everyone needs food so it seems logical. 
So this would indeed be a real test of faith to say no to it, and I can see why people might think that, but I am afraid that’s not the reason.
And why make it around buying and selling, exchanging money?

The Mark Of The Beast Rfid_p10

Ok, you know the story of Jesus throwing the money changers out of the temple, and the Jews changing up their sheckles for Roman money. They had a nice little business going.

The clean animals be it goats, lambs that had to be purchased from the Priests, using sheckles so the sacrifices would not be made unclean. 
But the purchases were still made corrupt and were able to get into the temple to be sacrificed. 
Jesus got very angry, upturned their tables and chucked them out. Jesus was to become the temple, we all know his statement “I shall destroy the temple and rebuilt it in three days”, our bodies are temples and they the direct descendants of the very same money changers who now control the major merchant banks and the banking institutions, So together they plotted revenge. They now control the world currency flow through the City of London.

The Mark Of The Beast Pp-jes10

There is much I could tell you about the City of London. The great fire of 1666 and how and why it was sacrificed and rebuilt the way it is. The fire did not start in pudding lane as the history books tell us.

The Mark Of The Beast Tumblr11
In fact it started in 5 different places at the same time which were decided by placing a pentagram over a map of the old city. Just like Jerusalem he old city laid inside an old Roman Wall. 

But to keep it simple, when you sacrifice something it has to be something of importance to the sacrificer, You cannot sacrifice your neighbours dog, because you wouldn't care if it died. It must belong to you. 
Like the legend of the pheonix the City of London was destroyed with fire a purification spell cast by occultists. And for the exact same reason Rome was burned in 64ad. 

The Mark Of The Beast Tumblr10

They planed to make the new city the new Jerusalem and the new St Pauls was made to the exact dimmensions as the great temple would have been. There it would sit awaiting the messiah to come. They believed that Jesus had visited england with his uncle Joseph of Arimathea who was said to have owned tin mines in Cornwall England.He would later return to sit on his thone.

This is what the son/poem jerusalem by william blake (freemason) was all about.
see link below for hymn Jerusalem

video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

Im sure you all watched the pheonix symbolism at the London Olympics. This is what we were celebrating, The rebirth of the of the pheonix. The first of the divided kingdoms.The kingdom of iron. This iron kingdom was to be called the new City of London. She in turn gave birth to a child. the final Kingdom made of clay, bringing the story full circle back to Babylon, BABY-LONDON. 
Today we know it as The United States. 

The final part of the plan is to burn her also to the ground and thus bring in the dawn of the golden age.

watch this 3min video a clip from the film Chariots of Fire, the camera pans from an image of the lecturn in the shape of a pheonix to a coat of arms.

Interesting to note the film was produced by the late Emad El-Din Mohamed Abdel Moneim Fayed better known as 'dodi fayed'  boyfriend of Princess Diana    hmmmmm!

what had he been told? I wonder

video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxlX5wyEQs&feature=related

The CEO’s and Directors will once again attempt to corrupt our temples, making them their temples. And so now they want to get into the human temple, simply put they want Revenge for what Jesus did to them and victory.
There will be a chip/implant, and yes no man will be able to buy or sell without it, but that is not what the Mark of the Beast is. Let’s go right back to the garden of Eden and man’s fall. 

The place of the first corruption. Eve and the snake/Satan. What do snakes have? Fangs. Not to kill but to inject venom, and the venom destroys/alters the cells/DNA of the victim causing infection which makes its prey sick and in some cases can lethal.

The snake uses its fangs to puncture the skin of its victim, and the puncture wound from the fangs leaves a scar.

So when someone takes the chip they have to be punctured by the needle/fang, and it is this mark/scar that is made that is the mark of the beast and not the chip itself.

The Mark Of The Beast The_ma10

Now if this is not bad enough now let’s look at the venom.

The DNA of the anti-christ has been genetically cloned and synthetically reproduced in mass in a lab. suspended in a glue like substance. By now they will have more than enough for everyone still alive at the implementation stage.

The chip is coated in a gel like substance which will act as a conduit linking the microchip to flesh/blood. The gel contains the anti-christs DNA. The chip itself does no damage as far as I am aware. 

The venom breaks down the human genes that have a sugar based backbone thus giving access to our DNA and then the reprogramming can begin, Gene therapy on steroids. They have also included a non-lethal virus in the conduit which will act as a delivery system to the cells.
Ever wondered why they are pumping our food with so much sugar and diabetes is spreading like wild fire, they are training our bodies to break down the sugar molecules now they tell us don’t use food that contains aspartame (sugar substitute) as it can cause cancer.
The microchip its self can only be used for buying, selling, data storage, and tracking that’s it.
The Mark Of The Beast Gene_t10

The chip does not alter the DNA that is done by the antichrist DNA. 
I should probably explain how this is done. As you may already be aware quarks exist in two dimensions at the same time. Everything is made up of atoms that contain electrons, protons and neutrons which are electric and have no mass. When we weigh lead the same size in copper weighs less. So how is that possible? They should weigh nothing. 
But they do.

How? The answer is that the mass or weight that we see is in the other dimension. Science has shown us that if you cut an electron in half in our dimension they are still joined together in the other dimension for a time at least. If you heat the one half of the electron the second half is effected also even though they are miles apart. 
This is well known in the practice of witchcraft and has been for hundreds of years. It is only now that the scientists are just catching up.

To cast a spell on an intended victim, the witch first needs to obtain a sample of the victim’s DNA, e.g.: hair from a hairbrush or even better finger nails. You place the hair in a pot and add a few poisons. And the victim’s hair at the point of where it broke will still be joined on the other dimension. The poison will affect the victims scalp causing sores and blisters. It is important that the hair be fresh for this reaction to work. If the hair is more than a few days from being broken in most cases it will not work.

You may have seen Dr michael Lake interviewed by Tom Horn, see link below, he speaks about PAN. at the 25min 12sec of part 2

part1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V56IIFYijg8&x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636
part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xnTw6_MmRE

This is going to sound crazy but this is how the network PAN works. I will explain PAN in next paragraph. Even though each person has their own DNA on the other dimension they are all connected to the server on the other dimension and in this case the server is Mr Antichrist.

So he can effect/alter each person’s DNA, making improvements like slowing down aging, muscle increase, eye sight improvement and even altering the light range frequency so people will be able to see in the dark like cats. 

He will be able to offer longer lives, better hearing, memory improvement, no longer the need for glasses or contact lenses. It is even possible to alter the sex of a person. This will work for a time but eventually stop working and the body will develop sores experience hair loss and go blind.

You know the story of Peter Pan coming in the night through the air and taking the Darling children and taking them of too Neverland, yeap that’s the Pan story, he tells them they will never grow old.

Pandemic, Pandemonium, Panic, Pandora’s Box, the mystic art of scrying in a pan, The Pan-Am Lockerbie bomb.

That was a Majick Ritual, the bomber was entrapped in prison in Scotland then set free at a set time and that led to the Libya revolution business. Pan plays a flute, check out the statue in Kensington Gardens in London. The pan are the pipes which control/alter frequency.

The Mark Of The Beast Peter_10
You also see him as the piped piper oh Hamlyn. Here again he plays his pipe, put them under his spell and takes the away the children, 
The Mark Of The Beast Pan1010
the same story.
Disneyland, Tomorrow land, Neverland, Wonderland, they are all one and the same,

The Mark Of The Beast Pan110
The Mark Of The Beast Pan210
Now as you know the microchip uses RFID technology.  But what’s not known is that it can all be linked via a system called PAN. Personal Area Network which operates on IEEE 802.5 ETSI Hyperpan Bluetooth frequency.

The Mark Of The Beast Pan310

The Mark Of The Beast Pan-ne11

Ever wondered why they call it Bluetooth? Think blue bloods(royalty)/fang, say what you want about them but they do have a good sense of humour.

I don’t need to tell you who Pan was, a sort of half man goat hybrid creature that plays the pipes usually depicted standing in the centre of a maze or labyrinth.
Think  lab-synth, the antichrist DNA conduit that will alter you into a hybrid beast.
The pipes represent the frequency to change the DNA liking everyone with the chip to the beast.
The Mark Of The Beast Pan410
Think computer network with beast being the server at the center.
What did Jesus say, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all."

The Mark Of The Beast Pan510

When Jesus was asked if he were a king by Pilot, he spoke of his kingdom and he said “I am”
And Satan said “I shall be like the most high”,  
So he the (anti-christ) to be the first, must also serve and be a king also. 
Oh and before I forget Jesus was rejected and despised so anti-christ must be accepted by the Jews and loved by them. Jesus was born of a virgin so at the very least the Jews must believe their long awaited Messiah will be or was born of a virgin to fulfil the prophesy.

So we are looking for a King born of a virgin with a kingdom descended from the tribe of Dan.

A King cannot be elected, chosen, or buy his title, nor can he be a dictator, President or  Prime minister, for Kings can only be appointed by God himself.
So who is he and how was it done? 

Now at present it is kept a secret from the public but at a later date he will want the public to know how he was created via IVF and who his real father is and that his biological mother was indeed a virgin so that the Jews can mistake him for their long awaited Messiah.

You often hear watchmen and speakers say “down the rabbit hole” referring to Alice in Wonderland.

The Economist cover

Have you ever noticed the colour of Alice’s dress, clue? Israel flag, the Cheshire cat that appears and disappears, jumps from one dimension to another. The rabbit that is rushing because he has a date to keep to play the trumpet at the garden party (The Event). The Door Mouse that keeps falling asleep, the general public, and the Mad Hatter that talks in riddles and gibberish. The politicians and world leaders.

In the picture below you can see Pan playing his pipe, the word Panic on the comic, Alice and the Cheshire cat.

The Mark Of The Beast Pan-al10

Alice drinks the liquid and it alters her DNA and she shrinks.
That just leaves the Queen of Hearts who does not like Alice. So the Queen of hearts represents the Enemy of Israel. Who one day will give birth to the Antichrist.

The Mark Of The Beast 337f5a10

If you want to know who the anti-christ is and what the great secret is, I am willing to share it with you.

but what I will say is once you know the truth which is one very large can of worms there is no going back. As Thomas discovered after his unbelief was made believing.

The choice is yours
Kind Regards your brother in Christ Dean UK
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Quote :
If you want to know who the anti-christ is and what the great secret is, I am willing to share it with you.

but what I will say is once you know the truth which is one very large can of worms there is no going back. As Thomas discovered after his unbelief was made believing.

Well, out with it man! Don't leave us all hangin'. You did a lot of good dot connecting there. I've known about "the city" for over 35 years but all I get are mostly cross-eyed stares when I try and explain it to others.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:50 pm

i'm with you researcher. Very well written and interesting post with a lot of clues as to where you may be going with this but please do tell jigsaw.

i have to agree, the US is Baby London Smile i never looked at it like that.

Here's some thoughts: Babylon will go down in flames like a phoenix and rise again somewhere else, specifically Europe, headed by Germany and France with the muscle of Russia to back them up, and with the mouth (i.e. front piece dignatary) of a lion. Just FYI, London is Tyre. Am i close?
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 9:31 pm

https://forthtell.wordpress.com/2015/10/10/will-i-am-arthur-philip-louis-forthtelling-portraits-of-a-wounded-prince-and-future-king/

https://forthtell.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/black-horse-inn-this-is-it-be-ye-ready-last-minute-mile-warnings/
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Lovisa you are spot on

sorry for the fonts/layout I must have pressed the wrong button as its all gone a bit crazy

and I dont know how to fix it

Princess Diana as you know made the following statement
"I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being queen of this country.
The Mark Of The Beast Pt_17310
Thus she did not want to play the role of The evil Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland
The Mark Of The Beast Downlo10
She was sending a message to the Royal Family she was not going to play ball any longer. she had been set up, used, and now she was out for revenge.
As we all know Prince Charles had been in a relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles for many years prior to meeting Diana. Charles had made it clear that he wanted to marry Camilla but was told no.
The future King could not marry a divorcee

The Mark Of The Beast Scout_10
Princess Diana had been a virgin when she wed Prince Charles on 29 July 1981 at St Paul's Cathedral and the royals had many scandals in previous years and this wedding plan was hatched to bring the Royal Family back into favour. It was suggested also that a royal baby would give an added boost,
as soon as possible.
The plan was sold to the Prince that Diana would be told that her future husband would be unable to consummate for a short while as he had a medical condition, but it would be fixable with medical help at a latter date. 
She was told that the Prince and was keen to start a family asap. they would be able to start a family with the aid of I.V.F. Like many other couples do.
What Diana and Charles were not told is that Charles was not to be the father.
Charles's dna would be substituted.
I am sure you are all aware of the Jimmy Saville scandal and his close relationship with the duke of edinburgh. There have been many allegations of Pedophilia at Buckingham Palace. Members of parliament etc
What has not really been brought out is that not only was Saville a sick Pedophile he was the goto man 
if you wanted a boy or girl child or rent boy. He also provided his services to the Palace.
his catch phrase was "jim'll fix it for you. He even had his own theme tune for television.
The Mark Of The Beast 96054110

This secret ring of paedo's was huge, actors, royals, doctors MP's and even church leaders.
I was made aware of this in 1986. 
The Mark Of The Beast Former10
The Mark Of The Beast Paedo-10

There have even been allegations of murders to hide the truth from the public.
One of which was the murder of TV presenter Jill Dando in 1999. she had planned to expose the ring.
The Mark Of The Beast Jill-e10
This must have given them a great laugh behind closed doors.

How did the penny finally drop for Diana that she had been used?

Diana struck up a very close relationship with former servant of the British Royal Household. He was a footman for Queen Elizabeth II and later butler to Diana named Paul Burrell. 
The Mark Of The Beast 23d11210
Burrell is a homosexual and had been in a relationship with another young man who worked at the Palace.

This former boyfriend of Burrell's mad allegations of sexual assault.

Diana went on to have Prince Harry, and it is alleged that his father is Major James Hewitt.

She also went on to have many affairs and in each case the men were warned off by the establishment.

Together Diana and Burrell investigated to uncover the truth and after dna tests were carried out in secret.
She was told Charles was not the father of William but very close relative of his.
Perhaps brother or father.
I was told the donor was the Duke of Edinburgh but I do not know for sure.

It has also been said that as a Greek Prince his family descend from the tribe of DAN

Once the the royal family new that she had discovered the truth she would be killed.
Letters stating the facts were left in the hands of Mr Burrell.
He was hushed up with a bribe. They do not know where the letters are and I am sure he made duplicate copies to ensure his safety.

what I am going to say now is my opinion of how this could play out

The Queen dies and for some reason, probably a stroke like her sister Margaret did.
William comes to the British throne, 
and after economic chaos and the public's anger and lake of faith in the Government.
William dissolves parliament, takes back the power with public backing.

As head of the British armed forced implements Martial Law.

He will be the head of state of Gt Britain, Canada, Australia, NZ, and many others
He is now also the head of the church of England and announces his intension 
to re-unite the Protestant and catholic church.
cancels the current currency  sterling and creates a new one, like in 1970
there were 240 pennies to the pound and this was changed to 100 pennies for the new pound

he then does a redistribution of wealth to everyone,  in the form of virtual currency, used via computer and blue-tooth in shops via the PAN network. Williams DNA will be on the chip as a gel to act as a conduit between electronics and flesh, and hey presto we are all linked together with him acting as the server/ servant of all. 
No chip no cash simple.
To get the chip you also get a nice mark from the needle, just like a snake bite would leave.
The mark of the beast
Everyone will love him. Lots of money for people to spend to get the economy going again.

Europe will be in utter chaos with all the refugees especially after the UK and Germany exit the EU.
He spills the beans on live TV about his mothers murder and that his virgin mother was used and murdered and that he was born via ivf
The Pope playing the role of counterfeit  John the baptist confirms William is the Messiah/Jesus.

Israel is attacked by Mr Putin and the Syrians, William to the rescue with the aid of Germany Nuke the invading enemy, including what is left remaining of Damascus.

William is the saviour of Israel. It is declared by the rabbis to the Jews that William is the long awaited Messiah and was born of a virgin. and just like Jesus when asked if he has a kingdom and is a king he can reply I AM 

He is invited to Israel to be crowned King of Jerusalem. He orders the temple to be rebuilt. 
Once crowned he will set up an image of himself on the side of the newly built temple.
Perhaps a nice statue of himself sitting on heavens throne surrounded by little fallen angels.

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:22 pm

fascinating...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 8:19 am

Hey Jigsaw and everyone, Smile I want to tell you this story again. It was such an odd thing.

So it was right after Will was born and before Antichrist and a cup of tea or the internet and all that and I was not even in that mindset at the time.

I was in the line at the grocery store and saw Lady Di and the baby pics and a thought flashed into my mind "This is the AntiChrist"!  It was so strong and I thought it was kind of crazy and told my besty and for 20 years we joked about it.

But now! hmmmm I keep remembering it and every few years someone comes along and gives me a chance to tell it again. Makes me go hmmmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Very interesting information folks.

About the flies on Obama in Jrcole’s video: the fly is in Egypt, the bee is in Assyria - Isaiah 7:18. We know the royal Merovingian bees are in Europe, the Assyrian (Aser) migration to the Germany/France border).

Also in the video: The date 9-22 (was in 2015?), death comes to America.
Pope, arrives September 22, visits Washington, DC. Marking the kick-off of the 4th seal.
Prophecy: When you see Pope Francis meet with Obama, all hell is going to break loose.

Revelation 6:7-8
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth (beasts of the earth = migrants?).

Something else to keep in mind: There is a beast, a false prophet, and a dragon. That makes three.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:16 pm

The royal family gets a lot of play for the game of pin the tail on the Antichrist. I'm not sayin' any of them are or aren't - just sayin'. The top video and pdf is Tim Cohen's "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" mentioned in an above post by Delfi. I you aren't familiar with it it's worth your time to check both the video and PDF of the book.

http://www.pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Co/Cohen_Tim_-_The_Antichrist_and_a_Cup_of_Tea.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XsmENG0FD8

Then there's Prince Harry:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO2fyHO32bLK_OtlNN1pllw

And not to be left out, this 3 hour video tome on Prince William. Covers just about everything plus more that jigsaw wrote about Diana, the royals, and of course, Willy-boy. I haven't watched this one all the way through yet but plan to do so this evening. Do enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXuMqFbNBlA

That aught to keep us chickens on the roost and busy for a few hours. There is plenty more on the Internet about all three if y'all want to follow Alice further down the rabbit hole.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:56 am

Lovisa, those numbers almost plague me, 9-22. Not because it's my birthday but because I see it sooooo often. I've been fussing about this for years. It seems so strong with me that I expect something HUGE to happen on that day. Honestly it kind of scares me.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:58 am

Prince Harry certainly looks like his father, was he ivf'd also or did she have to do the deed?...gack
I grossed myself out a little,! lol
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 9:58 am

I was told that the IVF doctor was Prof Ian Cooke, he now consults for the W.H.O

http://www.shef.ac.uk/humanmetabolism/people/cooke
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Jigsaw,

Thank you for sharing more insight on the Mark of the Beast. The pieces of the (jigsaw) puzzle are coming together more clearly now. Smile
I am new at posting and by accident voted - when I meant to vote +  thumbs up, great post!
Can someone in admin tell me how correct this?
I have read the Watcher Forum for years and have gained so much from the contributions here.
Loved the visual of the labyrinth and the chip and the Pan network. Explaining what happens to an electron when it is cut in our dimension was very helpful. Makes it easy to share the concept with others. You referred to Dr. Lake.  He is in the process of writing a book for the remnant. Your post may be helpful to him. He also gives a weekly podcast with Mary, his wife, to encourage the body for the times we are living in.

Could the mark have a connection with CERN?
Anthony Patch mentioned third strand DNA (silicon with gold nano coating strand) used to connect people to AC system. (Just ordered his books and haven't started them yet.)

Tim Cohen and Joan Veon have done good research on the royal family. Its been so many years since they published. May Joan Veon rest in peace. The view was that Charles had so many compelling signposts. It will be interesting to check out his son, William, as well. Could Charles have been I.V.F. in 1947-48 as well?  Just wondering if it could fit.

II Thessalonians 2 is an excellent chapter and in it we are assured that the lawless one will be revealed.
It is a relief to know that it will be evident to those who have a love for the truth.  The whole chapter is instructive and good to ponder. II Thess. 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming.

Maranatha
One Sandal

UP study
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:16 pm

One Sandal wrote:
Jigsaw,

I am new at posting and by accident voted - when I meant to vote +  thumbs up, great post!
Can someone in admin tell me how correct this?

Maranatha
One Sandal

There's no way for you or for admin to correct the mistake. Best I could do was to give jigsaw a + vote myself to at least restore the vote thing to where it was before you did clicky-clicky.

Listen up y'all, I'm 2/3 (2 hours) into the Prince William video that I posted yesterday. Got one hour left to go but all I can say is

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I had some education about the history of corruption and weird goings on in the cesspool that is the royals but this video is a blow-by-blow detailed microscopic examination of that cesspool, so if you want a real education you don't want to miss this one. I'm getting ready to view the last hour right now. That stuff about Prince Charles, the tiger hunt, and the World Wildlife Fund really blew me away. Same with the Diana stuff. There isn't a dull moment in this video. Watch it in sections over a few days if you can't make it through all at once - BUT - do watch it and learn you will.

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:50 pm

I'm with you Delfl, just the thought grosses me out too, my birth date is also 9-22 just an earlier year...good month that huh?  bounce
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Thanks one sandal, 

To be honest I don't no very much about Cern other than what I have learned from here
and watching youtube videos and radio interviews. What I will say is that whenever guests
are interviewed they always talk about gates opening and evil entities coming through.
What if it's the other way round.
When I worked in the security industry all be it many years ago now, we were always taught that
if you were going into a building you shouldn't be on an operation the first thing you do before
you do anything else is to check for exits just in case as the way you came in became compromised.

So what if the portal/gate they are trying to create is not to let something in, rather a way to
get out if all doesn't go to their evil plan.

As for the videos on william and harry,  from the comment I have read it sounds great and cannot wait to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 12:13 am

Delfi wrote:
Lovisa, those numbers almost plague me, 9-22. Not because it's my birthday but because I see it sooooo often. I've been fussing about this for years.  It seems so strong with me that I expect something HUGE to happen on that day. Honestly it kind of scares me.

i know what you mean Delfi. i've seen a number over and over again for years too. It's so strange. i found this about seeing the number 922. It's called "angel numbers" so put on those discernment glasses. Cool Hopefully it will make you feel better though.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2012/01/angel-number-922.html
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:59 pm

coincidence!!!

I began this new post on Jan 10th

I made ref to william Blake- Jerusalem & Jesus of Nazareth visited England with his great uncle, Joseph of Arimathea.
On Jan 13th the BBC News published this article see link below
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35304508

The Mark Of The Beast A10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mark Of The Beast   The Mark Of The Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mark Of The Beast
Page 1 of 1