Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing   Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:46 pm

Hi y'all. I've been away for awhile and missed y'all dearly. Been busy living. Everyone is fine and healthy and we are all doing great.

As you may remember I really enjoy gematria and numbers. The other day when I saw on the news that it was the 71st anniversary of the Jews freed from Auschwitz I thought it was an interesting number to look up. They were freed on 1-27-1945.

First off I see a lot of 9s in that date.
2+7=9
4+5=9

According to E.W. Bullinger 9 means judgement or finality. It marks the end or the conclusion of the matter.  I believe anytime you have 3 of the same number it means full and complete.

When you add up all the numbers here's what happens

1+2+7+1+9+4+5=29
2+9=11

According to Bullinger
2 =the Son
9=judement or finality, marks the end or the conclussion of the matter
11=disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration.

Interpret what you will.  

According to Isted God also uses mulitplicatoin so when I mulitply the date I got...

1x2x7x1x9x4x5=2520 !!!!!

That just blew my mind. We get the sacred number that Dave introduced to us. The sacred cubit. The number divided by 7 equals the degrees in a circle. (2520/7=360)And so much more. I am so amazed to see how God uses special dates to further reveal his mysteries.

More to come. Kids home from school today and I here the munchkins in the kitchen.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing   Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:35 pm

gematria for 27

Here's the gematria for the number 27. I'm always intrigued when the guy who discovered the biblewheel has a link to special numbers that he finds and that seems to be the case here too.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing   Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:44 pm

indepth look

The Number 27

Pure/Clean [S# 2134]
Light (Ord) [S# Gen 1.3]
Hath Told [Isa 45.21]
Riddle [S# 2420]
Quench [S# 3518]
Weep/Bewail [S# 1058]

Interesting words to assosciate with the number 27, the 27th day of the year in 1945 when the Jews were liberated by the Russians (I might add).

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing   Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:12 pm

Here are the greek words that total 27 and the bible verse they are from.

Must Lay Deep

Must used as should in this verse.  Mat 26:35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.

Lay used in this awesome verse. John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Deep used as into a deep in this verse. Acts 20:9 And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.

Isn't that the story of the holocaust. The Jews were laid into a deep sleep.  

This was a horrific event in our history and my intent is not to belittle this in any way. But we must find ourselves asking what does it all mean. Their must be some purpose for this event.

But it doens't end there. I just looked up the name Eutychus here's what it means.

Ευτυχος Eutuchos {yoo'-too-khos} from 2095 and a derivative of 5177;; n pr m AV - Eutychus 1; 1 Eutychus = VfortunateV 1) a youth restored to life by Paul

That says it all. Jesus will restore them all.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing   Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:49 pm

click
Lastly I've added the day of the year to the year
27+1945=1972

Here is the gematria for that number.

All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 1972
No records found. Please try a different number.

All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 1972
Text Verse
And Abraham sojourned in the Philistines' land many days. Gen 21:34

And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know not the day of my death: Gen 27:2

The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: Gen 35:23

Ye have been rebellious against the LORD from the day that I knew you. Deu 9:24

He looseth the bond of kings, and girdeth their loins with a girdle. Job 12:18

Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him? Job 27:9

For truly my words shall not be false: he that is perfect in knowledge is with thee. Job 36:4

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Psa 2:2

Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God? Joe 1:16

Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice unto the LORD, and made vows. Jon 1:16

Let's break down the verse with names Gen 35:23
Each name has a literal meaning. it says
Sons of "weary""behold a son" "heel holder or supplanter" first born "heard" joined to" Judah or Yahuwdah which means "praised" "there is recompense" exalted".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing   Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anniversary of Holocaust date multiplies to something amazing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: