Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet 7x Commentary...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Planet 7x Commentary... Empty
PostSubject: Planet 7x Commentary...   Planet 7x Commentary... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:39 pm

*... well, here is my take on the matter.  it is as follows:  part 1...

*... i think there is something to this one folks.  i am convinced that when the apocalypse does actually occur, planet 7x is gonna be one of the mechanisms by which God's end-time scenario and divine will, will be accomplished.  i do take issue with aspects of his (Gill Broussard) time line though, and with some of the dates he seems to set, as well as with some of his logistics (more later...).  but, i do understand the overall general celestial and astronomical settings, and how some of those associated dates are essential for the functioning of the overall unfolding of these events, as Gil defines it.  however, these events can still occur without respect to said dates, etc. for one reason and one reason alone: God is not bound by any of this.  it can happen, and remain 'biblical' without adherence to the current time lines Gil sets forth.  we are in NT times and all of the old feast days and such have been fulfilled in Christ and thus set aside as definitive markers that point to the seasons heralding the return of Jesus.  (i agree with the take he has on the lost 10 tribes.  that i concur with.)  yes, it could happen in the way Gil describes to be sure, but, i think there are some things yet to occur first:

1.  the rapture.  does Gil not realize there are many millions of true born again Christians in the western hemisphere who await Jesus' return?  are they all gonna get airplane tickets to go hang out in Jerusalem till the word is given to go hide out in, or around mt. Zion and await further instructions?  if there is indeed a rapture of the church, and Gil's time line is correct, now is the time... i would implore everyone to be ready nevertheless.

2.  political and religious intrigue leading to the unveiling of the anti-christ (AC).  while it is not necessary for the advent of the AC to occur first, there will be definite signs that point to his emergence, and those more reliable than the many intriguing but questionable 'conspiracy theories' being set forth so far. 

3.  the 7 yr. peace treaty signed with Israel.  Gil cites jan. 11 as the approx. day the 7 yr. peace treaty with Israel will be signed.  all hell breaks loose after that.  i agree with the scenario, except jan. 11th has come and gone, and so has the approx. as well... no peace treaty yet.  it's coming though... and soon!   

*... some of Gil's interpretation of the 7 seals leave a bit to be desired.  the first seal is not a revelation of osama bin laden as the rider on the white horse.  Gil is a smart guy, and if i were him, i'd be embarrassed with that one.  it does make sense though, with the obliteration of the western hemisphere, that the eastern hemisphere's islamic inhabitants would attempt a 'what's left of the world' coup like take over with the attempted destruction of all Jews and Christians.  the pestilences and the like described in seal #4 has more implications than just the cataclysmic result of some super-bug like flu.  (it's all seems a bit too simplistic.)  also his assertion that the books of luke-acts were authored in or around 200 a.d., as shown in one of his charts is just simply poor scholarship.  i personally think his 6th and 7th seal descriptions could be least generally accurate.  his theory of the electromagnetic-dynamic energetics, rather than the standard gravity form function of planetary physics, is spot on...  just my opinion though.

*... i'm running out of time today, but more to come later.  i think despite some of the short comings of Gil's theory, he could well be 'on the mark' nevertheless.  here is what my 'gut' tells me at this point:  it will happen similar to what Gil espouses, but the time?  she ain't a happenin' just yet!  (he cites march 25th as the earliest day, somewhere between then and april sometimes. but, nope, i don't think so.  it's still too early.  God's not through with all us poor saps in the western hemisphere.  sooooo...)

Cool

Last edited by Psychedelic Cat on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : topic clarification)
Back to top Go down

Planet 7x Commentary...
Page 1 of 1