Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?    Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 7:06 am

Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt? SQ-LOOK UP BODE'S LAW AND YOU'LL SEE THE WONDER OF THE MATHEMATICAL PRECISION IN WHICH GOD CREATED THE PLANETS AND THEIR DISTANCES-
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?    Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 9:26 am

it is my opinion, that the asteroid belt was once a planet that was destroyed and was called "rahab"....notice how the objects in the asteroid belt seem to possess magnetic qualities?....qualities that resemble those of a planet?....unlike some of ya'll, i think this event was what caused the desolation that jeremiah saw......i know some of you think its a future event (and thats fine) but i think its an event that happened between genesis 1:1 and 1:2.....fire way
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?    Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 11:47 am

I tried exploring the Jeremiah desolation from a futurist point of view a few years ago. I pushed any pre-conceved ideas aside as best as I could and just researched the subject. For a while it looked like perhaps a dual fulfillment, the past sometime between Gen. 1:1 & 1:2, and the future after the second coming following the apocalypse. It's compelling to try and see a future fulfillment and I could kinda-sorta get it off the ground, but I just couldn't make it fly. That dog wouldn't hunt!

Yesterday I posted some things from BPEarthWatch. BP went into some detail about Jeremiah Chapter 4:23-28 in part two of his new series. I think he nails it. Link below. Have a look at video #2.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16704-bpearthwatch-the-last-great-collision-mini-ice-age-12000-years-ago-explained

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?    Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm

we know how delicately balanced that the universe is....the gravitational forces of our solar system would be drastically altered if a planet were involved in a collision with an object that caused a breakup of that planet....it could even cause a polar shift, i would think...something caused the mastadon with undigested  tropical plants in its stomach to freeze solid.....did the shift occur between genesis 1:1 and 1:2 or did it cause noahs flood?....i don't like to come away from something and have to say "i think" because saying "i think" means that i don't have evidence sufficient enough to prove or disprove something......i don't think that there is much doubt that there was SOMETHING here before the present form, or the re-creation described after genesis 1:2....did "rahab" get hit with a comet, or did nibiru collide with it?....i find it fascinating that the asteroids in the belt maintain their orbit around the sun just like a planet does, and you have to ask yourself "why are they there" and one has to find it strange that they are even there in the first place.....the word "was" is "hayah" in hebrew and it can be used to mean how we term "was" or it can also mean "became"....it is actually similar in our language to be able to use it that way, and it depends on the context of the narrative....my problem is that i don't know the proper situation to develop a narrative......if something was here before genesis 1:2, then hayah would mean "became".....if the earth was without form and void*, then hayah  would be just as we read it, "was" in the present timeframe.....in my redneck opinion/theory, hypothesis/whatever, circumstantial evidence points to a re-creation.....grass and flowers and herbs were not created, they were already here to "spring forth".....adam and eve were told to "REPLENISH" the earth.....replenish means to do it again, like in when your tea glass gets empty, the waitress "replenishes" it to make it full again....it all fits, its just the "how" and "why" that is the mystery......there may not be many left on this board, but the ones that are ain't afraid to look into stuff, and be fearless when doing so....we all know that the bible as we have it today, is incomplete, and it was done deliberately to hide things and create confusion....right now, it should be obvious that the physical is being directed by the supernatural....unfortunately, few recognize it, and thats why i love this board.....most of ya'll "get it"...........m                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        *Tohu va vohu (תֹ֙הוּ֙ וָבֹ֔הוּ) is a Biblical Hebrew phrase found in the Book of Genesis 1:2 that describes the condition of the earth before God said, "Let there be light" (Gen. 1:3). Precise translation of the phrase is difficult, since it is a Hebrew wordplay, like ve-ha-oniyyah hishevah le-hishaver in Jonah 1:4.[1] Numerous interpretations of this phrase were made by various theological sources, though it is usually translated as "waste and void," "formless and empty," or "chaos and desolation."
The Septuagint renders it as ἀόρατος καὶ ἀκατα-σκεύαστος, "shapeless and formless"..m

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?    Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:44 pm

It's my belief global catastrophes that left only a few people behind have happend several times in history. i base this on some of the old writings and Native American tales.

i don't know about before Adam but that's possible, then Noah's flood of course. After that i think there was a disaster around Indonesia, and India, fire from the sky, maybe the fall of the tower of Babel. Babylon was named after it. After that, if its not the same thing as the tower of Babel, the Peleg event, which i believe tore the continents apart. There was great flooding from the pole shift (displacement) and from the melting ice too. What was high became low (under water). Then of course there's Moses, and Joshua's long day ... a lot happened in and before the Bronze Age.

i posted this before but just in case someone missed it:

Nebra or Raneb was a pharaoh in Egypt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?    Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Of Planet V – Was There Once A 5th Planet Between Mars And The Asteroid Belt?
Page 1 of 1