Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war Empty
PostSubject: DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war   DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-million-more-rounds-of-ammunition.html

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

Federal agency has now acquired enough bullets to wage 30 year war

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
February 7, 2013

The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.
DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition 070213dhs

A solicitation posted yesterday on the Fed Bid website details how the bullets are required for the DHS Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Artesia, New Mexico.

The solicitation asks for 10 million pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed Hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds) and 10 million 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets (100 quantities of 100,000 rounds).

The document also lists a requirement for 1.6 million pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets (40 quantities of 40,000 rounds).

An approximation of how many rounds of ammunition the DHS has now secured over the last 10 months stands at around 1.625 billion. In March 2012, ATK announced that they had agree to provide the DHS with a maximum of 450 million bullets over four years, a story that prompted questions about why the feds were buying ammunition in such large quantities.

To put that in perspective, during the height of active battle operations in Iraq, US soldiers used 5.5 million rounds of ammunition a month. Extrapolating the figures, the DHS has purchased enough bullets over the last 10 months to wage a full scale war for almost 30 years.
MORE@LINK
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war Empty
PostSubject: Re: DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war   DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Part of what they are doing, IMO, is trying to drive up the price of ammo. for private citizens by buying up the supply. Econ. 101: the higher the demand, the higher the price, and that's what they want.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war   DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Part of what they are doing, IMO, is trying to drive up the price of ammo. for private citizens by buying up the supply. Econ. 101: the higher the demand, the higher the price, and that's what they want.
I agree 100% with you. Additionally, its ironic that if you were to watch the miniseries "Revolution" this year where the world's power went out because of some weapons system the fought it out for 5 or 6 years until everyone ran out of ammo and began sword fighting. As strange as it may have seemed it reminded me in many ways of how society could materially unravel after cataclysmic solar flare activity.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war   DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Kitiara wrote:

Thhat's exactly what was reported on last Sunday's Hagmann program. Steve Quayle and Greg Evenson also said that it was being done to create an ammo shortage for the great unwashed masses [that would be all us stinky little people] though they didn't quite use my exact terminology. Suspect

PS: Oh thank heavens for spell checkers. lol! I feel the need to go back and repeat the third grade some days.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war   DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

researcher wrote:
Kitiara wrote:

Thhat's exactly what was reported on last Sunday's Hagmann program. Steve Quayle and Greg Evenson also said that it was being done to create an ammo shortage for the great unwashed masses [that would be all us stinky little people] though they didn't quite use my exact terminology. Suspect

PS: Oh thank heavens for spell checkers. lol! I feel the need to go back and repeat the third grade some days.

I said this was the purpose at the very beginning. but, it's not just pricing or availability. What many fail to realize is that gov't gets what is called ..something priori....Simply put, the laws demand that gov't contracts must be filled before all others. simply means if a company accepts the contract that they must fulfill the contracted quota as stipulated before they can fill all other orders/requests. send me to the moon alice rapture

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war   DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunitionhas now enough bullets to wage 30 year war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: