Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Manifestations

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demonic Manifestations Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Manifestations   Demonic Manifestations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 6:02 am

Demonic Manifestations

Published on Jul 21, 2016

http://skywatchtv.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE! Today Josh and Christina answer a viewer question about sleep paralysis and night terrors. They also give personal accounts of demonic manifestations. Also, if you are experiencing these things at home or know someone who is, learn here what you can do about it. What do you think? Leave a comment below!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Can Inanimate Objects Like Dolls Be Cursed Or Possessed?   Demonic Manifestations I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:38 am

Can Inanimate Objects Like Dolls Be Cursed Or Possessed?

July 24, 2016 by SkyWatch Editor

Demonic Manifestations Doll

Dolls are certainly creepy enough as it is. With their dead stares as they look off into the distance, and their weird features that seem almost a mockery of the human form, it is no wonder these objects have become a favorite of a plentitude of horror stories and movies. Yet it appears that stories of these dolls becoming even more frightening than their unsettling appearance may suggest bring accounts of cursed, haunted, or possessed dolls from beyond the realm of mere horror fiction and very much into the real world. There have long been tales and cases of dolls that have managed to be every bit as spooky as they look, propelling themselves from our nightmares and fears into our reality. Here we will look at some of the more notorious tales of dolls that are said to be intensely cursed, haunted, demonically possessed, or all of the above. 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Psychiatrist Goes Demon Hunting With Exorcists   Demonic Manifestations I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 am

Psychiatrist Goes Demon Hunting With Exorcists

July 26, 2016 by SkyWatch Editor

Demonic Manifestations Exorcist

The psychiatrist was on the phone with a priest discussing a patient when suddenly another voice appeared out of nowhere, threatened the clergyman and nastily warned, “Leave her alone, she’s ours.” Dr. Richard Gallagher recognized the voice. It was the one that had come out of the patient when he had examined her. But she was hundreds of miles away, nowhere near the two men on the phone. “I said to the priest, ‘Did you hear that?’” the doctor recounted to WND. The priest replied, “Yes, this is a very serious case. That’s what you can get in these very serious cases.” So serious, and so bizarre, Gallagher wrote a piece for the Washington Post recently that began with a gripping description of that very case, titled, “As a psychiatrist, I diagnose mental illness. Also, I help spot demonic possession.” 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Manifestations   Demonic Manifestations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Manifestations
Page 1 of 1