Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull   Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 10:41 am

Demonic Apparitions

Published on Aug 17, 2017

Source:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/fourthw...

In this episode Justen explores the supernatural world of Apparitions. The adventure will unveil many paranormal miracles and apparitions held to high regard by the Catholic Church over the years. From communion elements turning into cardiac flesh and blood, to extreme paranormal entities appearing to masses of people and UFO's; all being legislated into Vatican doctrine. Tonight we investigate these accounts with a Biblical Perspective. Join us tonight for these and much more! This is one broadcast you won't want to miss!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull   Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 11:17 am

Looks good. I'm going to listen to this. Justen did such a good job on his Chronicles of Hollow Earth DVD that I went to see what else he has to offer. His YouTube channel link is below. Looks like there's tons of good stuff there. I bookmarked his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOl4o-AfT_afCxgSKabPROg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Demonic Apparitions...Justen Faull
Page 1 of 1