Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress   BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 8:26 pm

BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress Tk-100x100

BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress

by Walid Shoebat on July 30, 2016 in Featured, General

The massive presence of pro-Erdogan armed police supported by heavy vehicles enforced a lock down at the Incirlik base means that no one from inside the base is allowed entry and no one allowed exit. Why would 7,000 pro-Erdogan armed police with heavy vehicles surround and block the Incirlik air base in Adana used by US and NATO forces […]
Back to top Go down

BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress Empty
PostSubject: #1 Incirlik Turkey protesting against supposed US link to coup attempt [More on Channel]   BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 6:58 am

#1 Incirlik Turkey protesting against supposed US link to coup attempt [More on Channel]

Published on Jul 28, 2016

Crowd gathers before US military base in incirlik Turkey protesting against supposed US link to coup attempt 

Large anti-US rally staged at NATO Incirlik air base in Turkey. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: American Soldiers At Incirlik AFB In Turkey Are Under Active Siege Right Now By Erdogan, All Food, Water, And Power Has Been Cut To The Base   BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:20 am

BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress ErdoganAngry-100x100

American Soldiers At Incirlik AFB In Turkey Are Under Active Siege Right Now By Erdogan, All Food, Water, And Power Has Been Cut To The Base

by Andrew Bieszad on July 30, 2016 in Featured

While Americans are bickering about the election this November, what we predicted two weeks ago is under way right now: a repeat of the horrors of Ben Ghazi. So far I have not received reports about the status of the soldiers, or that Incirlik AFB in Turkey has been taken over by Erdogan. However, the situation […]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress   BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 12:36 pm

So far I've read the first article at the link: "The Biggest Church Coverup In All History About Bible Prophecy, Islam and the Soon Coming Armageddon" and it's a thought provoking article, for sure.
He sounds correct in his assessment of errors in Luther's eschatology.

I have much gratitude for Walid's waking the church to the true nature of Islam, but I've always felt he has a 'fight' mentality, the same that has permeated and percolated there in the sands for 1000's of years, and that's a problem for me.

What our leaders have done in the name of America across the world and in the Middle East is satanic.  Sad that we fell for it all.  Especially as the veil was lifted during the Viet Nam war.  The pomp and pride of WW2 slammed head long into the government manipulations and restrictions placed on our soldiers; our brothers and friends. Not to mention the many ways they were poisoned
and then vilified.  Population control might be a more fitting name for war.

I do understand what motivates us to violence, and I do not advocate passive acceptance by any means.  What I'm here to say is GOD HAS ANOTHER WAY.
Oh my gosh, people.  If we only realized the POWER we have and began to use it!

If Jesus specifically gave us a prayer I think we should take it seriously and to heart.
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."  From His mouth to our ears.
Do you think there's power there?!   He said He only spoke what God gave Him to say.
Now might there be some power there?  Fear not, He said.  I am with you always.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers,
against the rulers of darkness of this world,  against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We are not Old Testament people.  We follow Christ.  Seek Him until all fear melts away.  But put
on your Spiritual armor first, because you will be entering a battle, and very often the enemy
will make a run at you to test your faith, your resolve. Forewarned is forearmed.  Don't give in!  Deny him as the liar he is in the Name Above Every Name.  The Name that puts 10,000 to flight!

Put your thoughts and your energies where it matters, in the Spirit, in prayer and in Declaration
of the Word, and your Victory is guaranteed.  "If God be for me, who can be against me?"
Step out of satan's deceit. Don't fight as the world fights.  You are not of this world!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress   BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 6:05 pm

while walid is interesting, and provides some excellent food for thought, you must remember, he is a C-A-T-H-O-L-I-C!!!!!.....as far as the AC, he is the false messiah to the nation of Israel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress   BREAKING: 7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1