Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of the Illuminati

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

History of the Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: History of the Illuminati   History of the Illuminati I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 pm

From 1967 but pertinent for today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM&fe

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   History of the Illuminati 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5

Last edited by researcher on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: History of the Illuminati   History of the Illuminati I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:23 pm

I got rid of your duplicate post archangel. Also embedded your video for you. Yer gonna have to learn how to do those someday.

Would you believe that I have this on an old cassette tape I ordered way back sometime in the early 1980's? It's worth hearing again.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: History of the Illuminati   History of the Illuminati I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 6:30 am

I listened to this last week or so.  It's very good, very concise.  The only thing I had trouble with was his assessment of MLK, JFK.  One doesn't get snuffed out for towing the line.  But their deaths do remind us to keep a bigger view and timeline re what we see currently happening.
The entire presentation serves that purpose well.
Pray maranatha!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: History of the Illuminati   History of the Illuminati I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Thanks researcher. I have this Mac Book that I don't seem to know how to use, or maybe it's the site. I have trouble posting here. I'm not a big poster, sometimes very infrequent, yet when I post, it says I have to wait for traffic?? Too many posts? So I wait and hit post again. I've deleted some duplicates as well. Guess I didn't get them all. I know you all must have seen Bill Cooper's 3 hour video in which he tells everything. That one is good too. I wonder if this Myron guy is still around, though it was so long ago, and I wonder if he died a natural death. Hmmm.If this post is duplicated, I had a problem again. Apologies.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   History of the Illuminati 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Illuminati   History of the Illuminati I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of the Illuminati
Page 1 of 1