Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afghan Giant.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Afghan Giant..... Empty
PostSubject: Afghan Giant.....   Afghan Giant..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 6:48 am

Afghan Giant

Published on Aug 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zp7e8zKk7A

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Afghan Giant..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan Giant.....   Afghan Giant..... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:19 am

I'd been meaning to get around to watching this sometime today and I finally got the time this evening to do so. Peeps, if y'all haven't seen this yet by all means do so right away before you forget. This is corroboration of the military pilots story that Steve Quayle broke years ago about the giant our military brought down in Afghanistan. The two new guys interviewed didn't know about one another at the time of the interviews so the corroboration between the two isn't tainted. One of the people was an actual on the ground shooter and helped to kill this thing. Those two plus the pilot makes three witnesses to this so far. Steve use details from the pilots story to create the cover of his book "Longwalkers". I have the book by the way and though written as fiction its a darn good story. Amazon has it for Kindle pretty cheap.

Afghan Giant..... B2-longbig

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Afghan Giant.....
Page 1 of 1