Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video... Empty
PostSubject: Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...   Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 pm

https://youtu.be/wY1FAqxvXrE

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title color, easier to read)
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...   Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:05 pm

n/a

Last edited by rawblues on Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...   Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:24 am

dunno why ya dug this up, but it is the first thing i'm listening to this moring while looking at news titles here and there.

chaotic tune eh!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...   Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Pretty chaotic spring!   Melvin's...... weren't they early grunge even before Nirvana and Sound Garden came on the scene?  

I had posted this video under yours of this fairly unknown 3 member band from Missouri that I came across.   Found the song/video interesting.... blues lyrics about fighting for you soul against the devil .... it has the lead singer Travis Hill and his little girl in it.   I deleted it because I thought maybe some may interpret the lyrics as a "lost soul" type of thing.  But the video made me think just the opposite, but then I'm a lyrics guy and the video even more proved there's a lot more to the song than what meets the eye. He's trying not to sell his soul to the devil.  Kinda like a modern-day Robert Johnson song.  I'll go ahead and repost it.....for ya.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...   Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is a nice "we are doomed" music video...
Page 1 of 1