Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! Empty
PostSubject: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 7:26 am

Published on Oct 15, 2016
http://www.SharpeningReport.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE! Gary Wayne joins James DeWitt to talk about the return of the nehpilim giants as well as aliens, underground bases, Islam, and as you can see in the timestamped topics below, much more! What do you think? Leave a comment below!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:31 am

Cool! I'm pulling the audio off to mp3 as I type. Below you'll find the program notes. The book "Genesis 6 Conspiracy" is available on Amazon in print & Kindle.

Published on Oct 15, 2016
http://www.SharpeningReport.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE! Gary Wayne joins James DeWitt to talk about the return of the nehpilim giants as well as aliens, underground bases, Islam, and as you can see in the timestamped topics below, much more! What do you think? Leave a comment below!

0:00 - Introduction
4:06 - Unique Giants and New Book
11:17 - Prophecy from Mystery Religions and other Texts
15:27 - Biblical Allegory and Abyss Demons
17:30 - Chained Fallen Angels
19:32 - Satan and the Abyss
27:02 - Gnosticism and other Heretical Teachings
27:54 - Christian Allegory and Freemasonry
30:49 - Nephilim Teaching in Church
33:10 - Roman Catholicism and Vain Traditions
34:53 - Strange Teachings on Suicide and Judas
36:53 - The Gap Theory
43:57 - Free Will and Predestination
46:42 - Fallen Angels and the Difference Between the Serpent and Satan
48:06 - Eternal Fate of Fallen Angels
50:30 - Why Rebel at all if they can’t Win?
54:02 - Lucifer and the Double Gap Theory
56:00 - Admiral Byrd and Freemason Influence on the Military
57:14 - Underground Bases and Alien Beings
59:18 - Flat Earth and Freemasonry
1:00:16 - Allah, YHWH, the Quran, and the Bible
1:06:47 - The Nephilim Surviving the Flood
1:08:01 - Warnings of Nephilim Vaccines and DNA Storage Facilities
1:12:12 - Antediluvian Bible: Was Job Written before the Flood?
1:15:49 - Ordering Books with Autographs
1:16:31 - Why Gary Wayne is Set Apart from Every Other Nephilim Researcher
1:17:38 - Conclusion

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:56 pm

GEEEEEZZZZZ LOUEEEEEEEZE!!! I'm 50 minutes into this and I can't follow the guy. He's all over the place. He bounces around worse than a ping-pong ball in a cement mixer. I went over to Amazon to check his book out. You can look inside the book and you can read the first few chapters (entire book is over 800 pages long) and his writing is bouncy-bouncy all over the place too. Tedious as hell to follow. Needless to say I ain't gonna be buying his book - OR - finishing the interview. 50 minutes tried my patience enough.

So, here's the big question for y'all; did you listen to the interview and if so am I off base here? I'm not sayin' the dude is right or wrong here. What I am sayin' is he's totally not understandable. It was like riding the 'wild mouse' ride at the fair. Your experience may vary from mine so speak up please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTGUaGOnmLs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 am

So glad you said that researcher.....I hung in there and hung in there, but had to give up too.....couldn't keep it up...sorry!
faceypalm
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 am

Sounds like this would have been right up my alley, bur after reading your reviews, I'm glad I didn't waste my time. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:34 am

I only got through the first 10 minutes before I had to say "adios."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING!   TSR 125: GARY WAYNE and Underground Angelic Nephilim Giants RETURNING! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1