Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018.   Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 10:44 pm

WOW! I just finished listening to this and it covered a lot of ground in a short one hour show. Everything from soup to nuts is in here. I found the elite ruling class bloodline part particularly interesting. The queen may really be a lizard after all. Gary Wayne didn't say that, I said that, though he alludes to it in this conversation. I've gotta get Gary Wayne's book! Go have a listen.

http://genesis6conspiracy.com/

https://youtu.be/_Sfmk6DnQ_8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018.   Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 4:26 pm

i just started watching this and he mentioned that church people don't like to address giants after the flood and it hit me ... time travel, think CERN. And that's how they'll come back again. One of those old books says that a son of Arphaxad found some old writings, knowledge from before the flood. So maybe he built a time machine?

Ptah is the Egyptian god of crafts, whose name means the Opener.
(i think he may be Hermes).
Chusor, which is Kothar in Phoenician, was the first opener.
West Semitic pth, to open [the gates of Hades].
i always think of Ptah as Peter, the rock (not Peter the disciple).
Peter, Petra ...

Much later, a different Peter, the disciple of Yeshua, in Caesarea Philippi at the base of Mount Herman:
"You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018.   Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 6:13 pm

i just finished this and it was well worth watching. Thanks for sharing.

i heard this earlier today on Truthstream Media:
WWI, WWII, WWW
!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018.   Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy, joins Sheila Zilinsky on a jaw dropping conversation. May 3, 2018.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: