Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) Empty
PostSubject: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 3:01 pm

It's been a while since we've talked about pizzagate stuff here. That doesn't mean it's gone away. I'm still looking into this murky cesspool. Here's something y'all might want to know. This is from 01 Feb. 2017. In the Rogan/Jones video at 12Min 03Sec a news report from KTLA is brought up and I tracked it down and linked to it below so y'all can see for yourselves. Much to see both in the video and the KTLA news article that you've probably never heard about what with all the news diversions to Trump, Berkley riots, snowflake, leftist lib news, pu$$y hat marches, yadda, yadda, yadda!

This is going to break . . . . Peeps are still working hard to see that it does.

Joe Rogan / Alex Jones 01 Feb 2017 35 Minute video - WARNING: F-bombs in there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTWU0v1WPjM

KTLA Los Angeles report from 01 Feb 2017 link below.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

KTLA wrote:
Hundreds of people were arrested and dozens of sexually exploited children and adult victims were rescued across California during a statewide operation to combat human trafficking, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announced Tuesday.

[More At KTLA Link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Likely; same thing went for Seth Rich, albeit few seemed to notice. 27 & off you go. "Forever 27" isn't limited to the music biz.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 5:51 am

As much as I'd love to see all of these slimeballs hung, I can't help but think it's just wishful thinking. Hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:43 am

Just discovered this report that says there will soon be arrests, and names named around the 12 minute mark.
Pray that this evil is finally exposed.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am

All the politicians named are ones I despise! No wonder! Great find, Billetman. I'm going to go look at some of this guys other videos to see what he has. Link to his YouTube channel is below. Looks like he's done a load of videos on this. So far it's all hearsay but I do hope that he's right.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidZublick/videos

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Pay attention. One domino at a time. Last week it was California. Those at the top, President Trump especially, know all the dominoes that are set to fall. Notice also that the article linked below is dated Feb. 06 - yesterday, and originates in Haiti. The link is worth a click as there is more to the story than I partially quoted below.

http://sentinel.ht/2017/02/06/haiti-police-rescue-31-girls-child-trafficking-sting/

Haiti Sentinel wrote:

Haiti Police Rescue 31 Girls in Child-Trafficking Sting

COTE-DES-ARCADINS (sentinel.ht) – 31 minors, all girls aged 13-17, were rescued in an anti-child-trafficking sting operation undertaken by the Haitian National Police on Sunday. Among the arrested were 9 adults, foreigners, including missionaries among them.

All 31 children were being held in a single room, number 155, at the Kaliko Bay Hotel in Côte-des-Arcadins. The adult suspects were in Room 158 when they were arrested. How all the girls were able to pass hotel administrators and staff to be kept in one room is being investigated by police, according to Inspector Gary Desrosiers. The hotel owner, a driver of a bus that transported the children and some caregivers were held by police.

The investigation began in December and remains ongoing to uncover the true breadth of the operation that appears to include non-governmental organization and international elements. Assistance was given by fellow missionaries to police, which aided in the operation.

[More at link]

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Hmmmmm. You do realize that the Clinton Foundation was very involved with Haiti at one point. They screwed that Haitian people, while enriching themselves.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Yes, and the Haitian people absolutely HATE the Klintons. Lots on the Internet about that and none of it is pretty.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 pm

https://www.henrymakow.com/2013/12/pearl-harbor-how-the-illuminati-start-wars.html

per the video, 72 paedo's ready to take the fall for God only knows how many.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:21 pm

quietobserver wrote:

per the video, 72 paedo's ready to take the fall for God only knows how many.

It's a start. A journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step. Once this whole thing hits and sleepy, unaware, Jane and John Q Public with their 2½ kids average per household gets a good smelly snoot full of the 72 (hopefully it's more) it may be enough to start turning the ship around. Pray for it without ceasing.

God in heaven, please start the purge with Washington DC, New York, and Hollywood.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Jeff Sessions just confirmed 51 to 48. We have a new Attorney General. Betting and hoping all the pedos are messing their panties. I'm looking forward to AG Sessions busting lots of perverted @$$.

12½ minute Speech After Senate Confirmation video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVCDLIJseM0

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm

Being a citizen of Jeff Sessions home state, I can state that he is one of the most honorable public servants in all of politics.  He is extremely intelligent, up on ALL the issues and has never been shy about criticizing BOTH Democrats and Republicans when they failed to do their job in Washington.  He's a common-sense politician who is sincerely concerned about the moral decline and lawlessness that has become so prevalent in our society.   He will be a great Attorney General and he will stand up to the far left when they try and demonize him ……. which they most certainly will.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:49 am

If what I've been reading is true, arrests were to begin after Sessions confirmation was complete.
Let the games begin!

CNN To Frame Upcoming Pizzagate Arrests Of Politician Pedophiles As 'Trump Coup'

Mainstream media prepares for major pedogate cover up

By: Jay Greenberg  |@NeonNettle
 on 8th February 2017 @ 3.38pm

Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) Trump-pizzagate-coup-8217 ©️ Neon Nettle
CNN claims the arrests will be part of a 'shock event' designed to distract the public from 'Trump's tax returns'  

As the world braces itself for the high profile arrests to begin of senior politicians in relation to the "Pizzagate" Washington D.C. pedophile ring scandal, CNN seems to be preparing their own spin on the shocking (fake) news story.

The mainstream media outlet, who have been desperately trying to cover up Pedogate since it first broke last year by branding it as "fake news", are now preparing to suggest that the upcoming arrests are all part of some elaborate coup by President Trump's administration to "drain the swamp" of some of his less desirable opponents.

The American cable and satellite TV channel even went as far as to suggest that the arrests will be a "shock event" also used as a diversionary tactic to distract the public from "those Trump tax returns, or even his ties to Russia"

CNN, along with other news agencies and high-level politicians, have desperately been trying to convince the public that the Washington pedophilia ring was nothing more that a wild conspiracy theory, but as the Pizzagate arrests now seem imminent, the conspirers begin scrambling to create another cover story.According to CNN:Our situation is different. Trump gained power legally but this week has provided many indications that his inner circle intends to shock or strike at the system, using the resulting spaces of chaos and flux to create a kind of government within the government: one beholden only to the chief executive.

Quote :
"Strike at the enemy at a time and place or in a manner for which he is unprepared," reads one US Air Force formulation of the old military doctrine of surprise. Trump has long been an advocate of this tactic and complained various times during the campaign that our armed forces were far too transparent about their planned operations.
Yet Bannon(Steve Bannon - Assistant to the President and Chief Strategist in the Donald Trump administration) is the mastermind of this takeover strategy as it's been adapted to the domestic realm. Well-versed in military tactics and the history of the radical left and right, Bannon has repeatedly talked about "destroying the state" in the name of securing power for "an insurgent, center-right populist movement that is virulently anti-establishment."
Besieging your targets until nothing makes any sense -- giving them no time to absorb or recover from attacks -- is a time-tested strategy in the history of war and authoritarian takeovers. One might cite what's gone on in Turkey under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
It's now being employed at the pinnacle of American democracy. It's particularly useful in situations where the leader is vulnerable due to possible investigations, blackmails or other circumstances that close off gradualist approaches to implementing an agenda. With all the emergencies going on, who is bothered at the moment about those Trump tax returns or even his ties to Russia?
This strategy requires a two-pronged approach. First, the creation of a small group of loyal insiders, who take orders directly from the leader's inner circle and are tasked with creating chains of authority that bypass those of the existing federal government and party bureaucracies. I was disturbed, but not surprised, when Conway said two days after the inauguration that "it's really time for (Trump) to put in his own security and intelligence community."
Second is the unleashing of the political purges that authoritarians so love.
Trump campaigned on a platform of unifying the nation, but by striking at the state he and Bannon intend to turn us against each other.
Their blitzkrieg not only throws us off balance but forces us to take sides.

The news broke last week of the imminent arrests following the leak from an FBI insider last week, confirming that 30 politicians and 40 other individuals are to be arrested in Washington D.C., Virginia, and New York City in connection with the Pizzagate pedophile ring.

According to the leak, the FBI has now submitted the arrest warrants to the Department Of Justice and awaits the signature of the newly appointed Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, and soon as he is sworn in this Thursday morning.

Mr. Sessions was briefed on the investigation and all of the evidence over three weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 6:10 am

MUST WATCH Bill Still video on this topic. Possibly the best synopsis of this entire sordid mess!

FBI Analyst Says, High Level Pedophile Arrests Coming Soon, 1487

Published on Feb 7, 2017

If anyone had any questions about Donald Trump’s commitment to doing God’s work on earth – and especially here in America – wonder no more.
I believe President Trump is committed to tackling THE most difficult of problem of them all – THE problem at the core of how crooked politicians are controlled – through pedophilia.
Don’t worry, this will NOT be an X-Rated report. And do know that I prayed fervently about whether or not to publish this report.

Pedophilia; I don’t even like saying the word. Evil surrounds it.
The abusing of innocent children as just another subset of prostitution? Difficult to imagine; impossible to justify.
But it’s time now. We will never have a better chance to defeat this horror that I now believe exists and is institutionalized as a way to control powerful people to support evil’s political agenda with the ultimate unspeakable prostitution ring.

Visit our website at http://www.billstill.com
Considered by informed insiders’ as the ultimate resource for surviving economic or financial collapse/crash and attaining the unvarnished truth about the latest US and world news, current events in Washington, and today’s United States political climate. Please Like, Comment & Share.

Good evening, I’m still reporting on
FBI Analyst Says, High-Level Pedophile Arrests Coming Soon

Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and has also produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos and is the host of his wildly popular daily YouTube Channel the “Still Report”, the quintessential report on the economy and Washington.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 12:09 pm

WOOOO HOOOO, go Ireland! Now let's get the show on the road here in the states. An Irish coffee and these links will surely put a smile on your face this morning, or any other time. I do disagree with the deportation part though. Chum the shark infested waters then heave the suckers overboard! Sending them back to Paki so they can prey on children there is just plain wrong.

http://www.westmonster.com/paedophiles-lose-citizenship-appeal-could-be-deported/

Westmonster wrote:
Paedophiles lose citizenship appeal, could be deported

An appeal lodged by four members of a paedophile gang to save their British citizenship has been denied in a huge victory for common sense.
The four criminals – Shabir Ahmed, Adil Khan, Abdul Rauf, and Abdul Aziz – groomed local children as young as 13 in the Rochdale area before they were jailed in 2012.
They attempted to paint themselves as the victims of an Islamophobic conspiracy, with ringleader Ahmed complaining of his conviction by “11 white jurors”, adding that “it’s become fashionable to blame everything on Muslims these days”.
But now they face possible deportation after a successful effort to strip them of their British citizenship. The four were born in Pakistan but gained British citizenship through naturalisation. They challenged the measures but have lost their legal battle.
Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk was clear: “Foreign-born criminals should not be able to hide behind human rights laws to avoid deportation”.
Let’s hope these scumbags are now kicked out of the country.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-38909352

BBC wrote:
Rochdale sex grooming gang citizenship appeal fails

• 9 February 2017

Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) _94240015_cmmpo
Image caption  (Clockwise from top left) Shabir Ahmed, Abdul Aziz, Adil Khan, Abdul Rauf face deportation to Pakistan 

Four members of a child sex grooming gang have lost a legal battle to maintain British citizenship.

Shabir Ahmed, Adil Khan, Abdul Rauf and Abdul Aziz, all from Rochdale, challenged a government move that could pave the way for them to be deported to Pakistan.
Ringleader Ahmed, 63, previously claimed his convictions were a conspiracy to "scapegoat" Muslims.

Rochdale's MP called for the men to now be deported "as soon as possible".

[MORE AT LINK]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)   Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan & Alex Jones on Pizzagate: Anthony Weiner, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta (Lots of New Stuff Coming Out)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: