Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Grab the popcorn, grab the old lady or the old man, and grab the kiddies, but NOT before reading the article below and viewing the 30 minute video Jones recorded that catches Kelly in lie after lie after lie after . . . .  Brief excerpt from article below followed by the Jones video.

No matter what you think or how you feel about NBC, Inforwars, Jones and/or Kelly the truth is the truth and needs to be told. Lies need to be exposed regardless.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-16/alex-jones-gets-jump-megyn-kelly-leaks-recordings-set-record-straight

Zerohedge wrote:

After NBC's Megyn Kelly lied to Alex Jones about the scope and purpose of an upcoming Father's Day airing of his sit-down interview for Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly, the Infowars host set the record straight on Thursday night - preempting Kelly's segment with 'leaked' recordings of their conversations before she could smear Jones on Sunday.

The Setup

As Jones and Kelly began to discuss the details of the NBC interview, Kelly played the part of earnest lawyer turned plucky journalist - batting her eyelashes and insisting her new show was about profiling 'interesting people' so the public can get to know them better.

I'm trying to create a different kind of program. I'll ask you about some of the controversies, of course, and you'll say what you want to say. But it's not going to be some 'gotcha' hit-piece, I promise you that.

I just want to talk about you. I want people to know you.

Of course I'm going to do a fair interview - I'm going to be me, you know, I'm not going to go out there and be a Barbara Walters... you just trust me.

-Megyn Kelly

Lies!

In a highly edited promo released ahead of Sunday's airing, Kelly made it clear that she was gunning for Jones, and was about to twist the Infowars host's coverage of the Sandy Hook massacre into the centerpiece of an attempt at character assassination. In response to Kelly's promo, both Alex Jones and the families of Sandy Hook victims urged Kelly to scrap the interview, while JP Morgan and other advertisers pulled spots scheduled to air during the segment.

Kelly has instead defended the interview, issuing an inflammatory statement that Jones' 'Sandy Hook hoax claim' is 'revolting.' In fact, the New York Post reports that Kelly has doubled down and 'completely overhauled' the interview, re-editing it to be 'tougher' on Jones and inviting Sandy Hook families on the program.

https://youtu.be/LkpNO675Beg

[Lots more at Zerohedge Link]

Also see link below for another interesting article.

http://deadline.com/2017/06/alex-jones-leaks-megyn-kelly-audio-before-nbc-interview-1202114620/

Deadline wrote:

“I’ve never done this, but I knew that it was a fraud,” Jones said of his interview with Kelly – not to be confused with the Sandy Hook Elementary slaughter of 20 children aged 6 and 7 and six school staffers, which Jones said was a “fake” and “giant hoax.”
Jones described Kelly, when they met, as having been “like all ‘I want to get steaks with you, I am obsessed with you – oh my god, wailing around in her seat.”

“It was all crap,” Jones bellowed. “And I said Sandy Hook happened, everything – she wouldn’t even put it in the promo pieces!”

Jones reiterated he has asked NBC not to air the interview “because they’re misrepresenting who I am and saying I’m as bad as Saddam Hussein or Jeffrey Dahmer or Charles Manson.”

“We’ve got the whole interview here! She was here from 9:30 in the morning until 11 at night. We got it all. You’re going to hear what I actually said.”

{MORE AT LINK}

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Let me say 1st that don't like or listen to Jones. I also think the NYT has turned into nothing more than a tabloid paper....BUT, if what they reported is true, it is in no way fair to Jones. How could you consider yourself to be a fair journalist if you edit and re-edit pieces to make them harder on your interviewee?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Definition of "oxymoron": journalist and The NY Times used in the same paragraph!

I agree with you Joe but lies are lies no matter where or who they come from. I'm not watching Jones much either for the record.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 2:48 pm

ya'll can like him or not, but his track record of accuracy is far better than the so-called msm...i have listened to him for well over a decade,off and on, and yes, he has his "awwwwwww  s**t" moments, but don't sell him short, he is right way more than than he is wrong
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:00 pm

researcher wrote:
Definition of "oxymoron": journalist and The NY Times used in the same paragraph!

I agree with you Joe but lies are lies no matter where or who they come from. I'm not watching Jones much either for the record.

Yeah anybody twisting someone else's words, or misrepresenting what they said by editing, is only weakening the argument they are trying to make. Doing damage to their reputation too. I have not listened to the interview yet, but it was definitely a good move on Jones' part to get it and put it out there for all to hear.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 pm

I agree, Jones made the right move.

@michael371 - I still like Infowars and Jones but just don't watch as much nowadays. Jones got me going years ago when the internet came along & with other truthers. Before Jones it was Des Griffin, Red Beckman, hours and hours of Stuart Crane on cassette tapes that I still have, etc. and no internet.

If y'all aren't familiar with Stuart Crane here's part 01 of a 06 part series on YouTube. Treat yourself! I've never seen these only heard audio tapes so I know what I'll be watching later tonight. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dHf9jCi2Nc

Stewart Crane series here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7VZQ6DKOMfpI1C6EXzVA2g

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 25, 2015
1981 Seminar in New Brighton, PA

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs   Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Evening Media Circus: NBC’s Megyn Kelly / Alex Jones Interview Alex Jones Exposes Kelly’s Lies Before The Coming Sunday Show Airs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: