Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laptop Experience!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Laptop Experience! Empty
PostSubject: Laptop Experience!   Laptop Experience! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 5:05 pm

It really won't compete with any slow machine of the past.

Laptop

Warnings about new products!

This products box was labled that it came from a FREE TRADE ZONE,
the TPP in otherwords China and other asian countries.
China.
Mailed first to a electronics systems contractor in Oregon, then on
to HP in Tenn. Then my purchase from a non HP saler in Tenn.

Trump killed the TPP.
While the unit looked nice it performed poor on the touch pad! Was slow and didn't perform as even a tablet.
The biggest problem was in Windows 10 you cannot try the unit first, they
want you to sign up and use your email etc... ALL DATA COLLECTION,
Some of the scroll bars looked unusable but in fact had 1 line of text
still unread, to be revealed with checking.. which revealed an OPT OUT of that Data Collection selection!(HIDDEN)
Many options were focused on DATA COLLECTION.

In fact having you fill anything out first before being able to try was
DATA COLLECTION.

Another anoying thing is it appeared to want to be connected to the
internet to do even simple printing kindof like a kiosk type / cloud software use
thing to use software not on the unit alerting when not connected!!!

My sole purpose was to be able to use one of the function keys to
boot into the hardware Bios so I could boot to a different system... this
was not present and was hidden/changed from the norm.
So it seems that they (corporate) does not want you to do this
and also this appears to be the reason that all the older software systems
etc, are disappearing from ftp and http university repositories.
The indeed are trying to force one to only use what they give to you (Globalist
corps).... hive mind with no individuality whatsoever!

So now with some realization as to whom I was supporting instantly started packing to
RETURN IT!!!!

and by the way it was more of a tablet system in laptop shell

So ther you have it... all the articles that talk of DATA collection
and using alogrithoms to predict what you will do or go are TRUE!
It's all about collecting data in any manner possible to FEED THE MACHINE!

Buyer BEWARE!
Dave
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Laptop Experience! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop Experience!   Laptop Experience! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 7:17 pm

See if you can find a windows 7 machine, Dave. Someplace might still have a new one in stock or try searching on eBay. Win 10 is spyware data collection on steroids.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Laptop Experience! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop Experience!   Laptop Experience! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:55 pm

I just purchased this morning, exactly what I wanted NEW IN BOX!
An older AMD 4 core @ 3ghz with 5gig of ram, burner and 750gig drive, will be a great hot rod for my two new systems. Going to partition right away to keep them separate. May even be able to do some CAD work with the older software under compatability mode using Win 7, hope so.
Will have better security software available being it is 64 bit.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Laptop Experience! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop Experience!   Laptop Experience! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 4:32 pm

KUDOS - and yeah, 74 bit is the ONLY way to go. That's what I have and I don't have a lot of troubles with it. I have 7 pro. Pro adds a little more control over Internet and networking over the home version. Runs smooth as silk too. Good luck with your new toy.

righton

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laptop Experience! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop Experience!   Laptop Experience! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laptop Experience!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: