Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven   Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Published on Feb 17, 2017

http://skywatchtv.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE! What is astral prophecy? What is the true meaning behind Revelation 12? Who or what is the dragon? How does the book of Enoch explain the strange wording Peter uses when discussing the abyss, Noah, and the fallen entities known as Watchers? What did Paul mean when he said women should keep their head covered and men should keep their hair short? What is the lake of fire? Who are the devil and his angels? What will our new, resurrected bodies be like? What exactly happens to us when we die? What will be doing in Heaven for all eternity?

We may think we know the answers to some or possibly even all of these questions, but with the never-before-released information provided in this video (an extended cut of two future episodes of Into the Multiverse), we are proven wrong. The Bible is far more fascinating and rich than Sunday School at church would have us believe. In this episode, Dr. Michael S. Heiser joins Josh and Christina Peck in the studio to talk about his newest book release, Reversing Hermon. As Dr. Heiser said during an episode of SkyWatchTV, he is no longer protecting people from their Bibles. Join us as Mike Heiser reveals vital information every Christian needs to hear and with an ending so shocking, you won’t believe what has been locked inside your Bible pertaining to the eternal reality of each and every follower of Jesus Christ. This is certainly an episode you will not want to miss!

Order “Reversing Hermon” by Dr. Michael S. Heiser at http://skywatchtvstore.com
Find more from Dr. Michael Heiser at http://drmsh.com
Check out the Naked Bible Podcast, hosted by Dr. Michael Heiser at http://nakedbiblepodcast.com 

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven   Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:00 pm

This was very enlightening! I have one of his books on order!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven   Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Yaddy wrote:
This was very enlightening! I have one of his books on order!

Hope it's "The Unseen Realm: Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible". I couldn't put it down. In fact it's due for a second read.

If you like fiction, or 'faction' as some would call it, also get "The Facade" and "The Portent". Facade is the first book and Portent is second book in the series. Both will keep you up and awake at night faster than a wayward goanna thumping around inside your bedroom wall.

lol!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven   Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Yep...it's "the unseen realm"...getting it next Friday! can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven   Dr. Michael S. Heiser | Reversing Hermon, Revealing Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1