Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putin still amazing~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Putin still amazing~ Empty
PostSubject: Putin still amazing~   Putin still amazing~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:21 am

This is his Christmas speech, different from the brief Christmas message I had seen before.
The restraint that I think he's exercising these days has to be based on his deeper knowledge of tptb.

I think the 7th floor 'shadow govt'  is/was but a cog.  Even suggesting that the 'deep state' is the military industrial complex is a lame answer at best.  I mean,
how can we just say it's the "mil.ind.complex" and walk away satisfied that we've put our finger on the problem?
Or if Soros croaked tomorrow, how much would change really? If nobody else, he has a well-schooled son.

I can't find the verse I'm looking for.  It's not Matthew, which says Jesus will separate the sheep and goat nations at His Coming.  There is another reference,
maybe it's about 'wheat and tares', that appeared within endtimes context, but didn't fit for me with the rest of the narrative.

However, what we're witnessing today fits perfectly.  The lines are clear, goats on the left, His sheep on the right.  It seems correct to the 'left'; many even think their misplaced compassion is Godly and Christian, just as He said they would.
Sigh.  Even so, Come quickly Lord Jesus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ugQP2v9Bg

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Putin still amazing~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: