Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are??? Empty
PostSubject: Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are???   Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Published on Feb 20, 2017

Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah and knows where more are located. Robert Shrewsbury Shares with the AHRF his involvement with finding giant mummies when he was younger and how that lead to his studies in finding out who these giants were and how he was able to find more of them. The equipment he had to build to locate the caverns and burials took decades of research and testing to get right. People can contact Robert at: 
robertshrewsbury12@gmail.com
Leave comments and subscribe for more information.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are???   Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Dubious! I tried to watch this last month and I don't buy it. His word, bunch of still photos, and nothing else to go on. How about taking a tape measure to the skeletons you show at 9:36 and 11:15? Or at least lay a dollar bill out beside the dang things and let people work out the measurements from that. Nothing of tangible and known measurement so that size could be determined in any of these photos.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pictures?   Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Agreed, that's why the ??? marks.....I want to see proof!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are???   Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are??? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Yup, I saw those question marks and figured you were dubious. Just wanted to expand on maybe why, at least the way I saw things. Glad we agree.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are???   Man finds Nephilim giants in Utah--knows where more are??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1