Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erdogan to unleash the hordes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Erdogan to unleash the hordes? Empty
PostSubject: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:54 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/turkey-says-migrant-deal-has-ended-may-unleash-millions-refugees

However the most troubling development, and one which has the potential to sway the outcome of the Dutch election which will be held in less than two days, is that in the final power play aimed towards Merkel, Kurtulmus exclaimed that since "Europe has not kept its promises on the migrant deal, for us that agreement has ended."
Which means that one year after it collected $3 billion for the migrant deal, Turkey has just voided the agreement, and the next step would be that Turkey is about to flood Europe with refugees currently held inside Turkish borders. And since by some estimates Turkey currently harbors over 2 million potential migrants, Europe's refugee situation is about to get far worse, and as a corollary, support for anti-immigrant political organizations across the continent is about to take another step function higher.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Lots on Zerohedge today:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/rand-paul-teams-tulsi-gabbard-stop-us-arming-terrorists

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Europe is toast already. This will just be one more nail and probably THE final nail in the Euro coffin.

I've said for years that Europe is done, stick a fork in it!

On a side note, Sunday I was talking with an UBER-LIBERAL friend (read: O & Hill fan). He will be vacationing in Brussels in two weeks and I told him he was fortunate to have visited Europe as many times as he had over the past ten years before the Muslims have finished turning the place into a total complete Muslim cesspool.

His reply . . . . (paraphrased) "They just want to leave their homes and go to Europe to have abetter life. Wouldn't you?" Same story with the illegals (Mexicans) here. I really REALLY want to slap the STUPID out of him. I've bitten holes in my tongue with him for 40+ years. The man is brain-dead! The living dead!

Y'all all know people like him, don't-cha?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Yep.....Researcher....we all do! slap slap slap! faceypalm
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Yep.....Researcher....we all do! slap slap slap! faceypalm

God love ya darlin'. It's nice to know there are others that think kinda like me out there. Not just Yaddy, BTW, all the y'all's here. group hug  California is rough living for  peeps like me. I still open doors for the ladies. Even that simple ingrained courtesy marks me as a target much of the time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:12 pm

I think that way too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erdogan to unleash the hordes?   Erdogan to unleash the hordes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erdogan to unleash the hordes?
Page 1 of 1