Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons Empty
PostSubject: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 4:02 pm

This is NOT an April fools joke peeps. Forum has been dead slow the past few days so it needs some spicing up. Where is everyone anyway, huh? The place is on life support!

WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons

Ran across this today and since the subject has come up before on the forum, well, here it is. BTW, I have read Anthony Patch's book, "Revising Reality" so the stuff in this video actually does make sense to me. It's an excerpt from a Hagmann show recorded on 24 March of this year. Grab the popcorn and settle in for the next hour and forty two minutes.

Published on Mar 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyVK0Vp0rNo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Yes....researcher, I was thinking the same....I go there and it's very quiet! Oh well....I am on the other side of the world.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:18 pm

Hmmm …… so the Vatican has Osiris's head in a glass jar that they got from Iraq and they are going to take it and put it in Cern and then hit the "enter" key and all Hell is going to break loose? Shocked  And this is most likely going to happen this year no later than September probably.

Okay….. facepalm

Dang it, those crazy Jesuits just won't leave well enough alone.  
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 pm

rawblues wrote:
Hmmm …… so the Vatican has Osiris's head in a glass jar that they got from Iraq and they are going to take it and put it in Cern and then hit the "enter" key and all Hell is going to break loose? Shocked  And this is most likely going to happen this year no later than September probably.

Okay….. facepalm

Dang it, those crazy Jesuits just won't leave well enough alone.  

Rawblues gets it! I know, sounds crazy, huh? I've been studying quantum physics, quantum mechanics, particle physics, etc. for years and believe it or not what Patch says makes sense in a time-space-warped sort of way. I will say this, if anyone tells you that they UNDERSTAND quantum physics they are delusional! This stuff has the best and brightest all scratching their collective noggins. I've listened to this dang thing three times so far and I'm still sitting in the corner drooling all over the floor like a complete retard.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:27 pm

researcher, i spent some time studying (for lack of a better word) or maybe trying to figure out quantum physics and mechanics, also....on the standard class educational system,1-12, ba,ma,phd, etc, i am walking around with doodoo in my diaper, so its obvious that i am not albert einstein, but i do have a tiny grip on understanding the basics....when Jesus walked into the midst of the people and through a closed door, that was quantum physics....he walked out of the 3rd dimension and into the 4th and back into 3rd...another case is when He told the disciples that whatever they did on earth would be "loosed or bound" in heaven....the bible is full of quantum physics, genetics,astronomy, microbiology, hell, all of the true sciences.....thats why i love it....it is not an allegory
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:51 pm

reasearcher, quantum mechanics I can vaguely get a grasp of in layman's terms, BUT when it comes to quantum physics….. that stuff is so for over my head I don't even try to understand it with my simple brain.   Waves, particles, portals, etc, etc….. just all way to weird to me, especially when they go and try to explain it to simpletons like me.  Laughing   If you understand quantum physics, even to a small degree, then my hat's off to you Sir.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Hey, rawblues, I have about a 25-30 year head start on the quantum stuff. Since I worked in high tech electronics with a few things bordering on the edge of "just weird" learning a few things about quantum 'whatever' just sorta came natural like for a very curious and scientifically oriented sorta guy like me. One of the engineers I worked with came into work one day with a book titled "Schrodinger's Cat" and I was off and running. Did ya know that a transistor is a quantum device? So is my first electronic love, the humble vacuum tube.

Scientific things just come naturally to me. I tell folks it's Gods special gift He gave me and I really do believe that.

On the other hand, I absolutely suck at math and music. I do however play a mean stereo. headphones

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 pm

I agree…. vacuum tubes are great!  Especially when used in older amplifiers, radios and record players/stereos/music related.  I'm a history nut, along with literature and music.   Why I majored in and worked in business for my career I'll never know.

I guess quantum physics is why I seldom get too involved in the Cern discussions.  I just read the threads and scratch my head.  lol!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:43 pm

OK, I had to go see this for myself since it was mentioned in the Hagmann interview. Illuminati card game "head in a jar" card below for your discernment.

Hmmmm, Osiris/Nimrod head in a jar stolen from the Iraq museum during operation Shock and Awe, currently stored in the Vatican, to be moved to CERN sometime between Sept. 08 thru Sept. 23 of this year. Then before the end of the year to be placed in a giant 3 story tall MRI type of particle accelerator and bombarded with all kinds of ju-ju subatomic particles and Nimrods DNA is then used for re-animation of not only him but is also digitally transmitted to Saturn to activate the (fallen) angel who has the key to the pit of Revelation. Meanwhile back on Earth now that we have Nimrods full DNA sequence he can be physically printed out in a super futuristic 3D printer. Sounds crazy, no? Quantum particles are SO WEIRD that it actually makes perfect sense in a sideways sorta way.

Transmitting a DNA sequence digitally = perfectly possible. Patch didn't explain that part but I can explain it. Digital signal is all ones and zeros, right? Sooooo if;

00 = A = adenine
01 = C = cytosine
10 = G = guanine
11 = T = thymine

Put 'em all together in a sequencer and build your DNA strand. Easy Peasy Japanesey.

Got it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGW0h80gKW4

WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons 48d3f16713e11_58244n

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 8:27 am

It sounds like a good script for a new Hollywood Marvel comic movie.

I wonder if they have in a jar that other Osiris body part that's been missing all these years?   LaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons   WARNING: Anthony Patch - CERN Will Resurrect NIMROD and His Band of Nephilim Demons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1