Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That! Empty
PostSubject: Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That!   Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:32 pm

We’re all seeing and hearing a lot of pissing and moaning of “Trump did this, or, Trump did that”, or, “Trump didn’t do this, or, Trump didn’t do that”! We are going to be seeing and hearing a lot of this stuff . . . . It’s already begun. It’s all over the place on MSN, tweets, forums, comment sections, yadda yadda ==>ad-nauseum.

No matter how you feel about it, positive or negative, please keep this thought in mind;

THANK GOD THAT WE AREN’T TALKING ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S FIRST 100 DAYS IN OFFICE!!!

Dictionary wrote:
Ad nauseam is a Latin term for argument or other discussion that has continued 'to [the point of] nausea'.

Y’all have a very blessed Sunday. Feel free to leave a thumbs up if ya agree.

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That!   Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That!   Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That! I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:28 am

party UP

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That!   Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trumps First 100 Days: I Got Me Sumptn’ To Say About That!
Page 1 of 1