Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

news links of interest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

news links of interest Empty
PostSubject: news links of interest   news links of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 8:09 am

news links of interest

Media Remains Silent on Sen. McCain’s KKK Ancestry and How He Put Neo-Nazis in Power in Ukraine The mainstream media applauded John McCain for his criticism of President Trump, but it left out a few key elements of his history with Neo-Nazis. 

BREAKING: North Korea opens floodgates of dam on the inter-Korean border, causing water levels in the South to rise dangerously

more food gone
Drought disaster declared in Montana along with neighbors North and South Dakota as hot and dry conditions has caused significant injury to crops

Documents Expose How US Government Uses Hollywood to Promote and Propagandize ,including editing scripts, and blocking critical movies from ever being made & helped produce at least 800 major movies and 1,000 television shows

The Communist Origins of the Antifa Extremist Group Group promoted communist dictatorship in Germany on Soviet Union's behalf, and labelled all ideologies other than communism as 'fascism'
Back to top Go down

news links of interest
Page 1 of 1