Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire    Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 pm

406 the count now!

Houston Warns Bridges And Roads Are "Starting To Fail"

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  Housting%20bridges%20roads

Some bridges and roads in Houston are "starting to fail" under the impact of catastrophic flooding in parts of the city from Tropical Storm Harvey, a local official said on Tuesday.

25 Oil Tankers Stuck In Gulf, Unable To Offload Due To Harvey Port Closures

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  Tankers%20houston

At least 25 tankers carrying almost 17 million barrels of imported crude oil are drifting near Texas and Louisiana ports, unable to offload because of closures from Tropical Storm Harvey.

• Aug 29, 2017 3:52

Hurricane Harvey Likely To Destroy More Cars Than Katrina: "This Is Bad; Real Bad"

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  2017.08.29%20-%20Flooded%20Cars

Hurricane Harvey's historic flooding in Texas is set to wreak havoc on the auto industry and its insurers with analysts now predicting the storm could damage more vehicles than Hurricane Katrina.

• Aug 29, 2017 3:11 PM

smokeydog 1 loosers 0
Back to top Go down

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire    Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Yes, smokeydog 1 loosers 0, smokeydog the named dark puter wooped em then ditched through wire disconnect.
Yes that DARK as night (black) box faded away quick. Looks like that amos-zone is looking for me right now.
Go sell some cheap groceries to the CXA... ooh they liked the minute I underlined that X... X

Well while I'm doing this there are only about 6 connections, not too bad after ending with over 408 a minute ago!!!
That was pretty intense for a while... thought the fans would have to go full speed to cool those processors down!
Not a wince!
Back to top Go down

Links of Interest While I Battle the Evil Electronic Empire
Page 1 of 1