Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil Empty
PostSubject: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Brand new today 26 August. Listening now. Steve Quayle & Greg Hunter. This goes hand in hand with the second video below - "CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government" that someone else posted here a few days ago. Sorry, don't recall who posted it but kudos go out to you.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Aug 26, 2017
On the mainstream media propaganda, 25 year Radio veteran and filmmaker, Steve Quayle says, “I can’t believe that people cannot see beyond the BS, but you’re fed it in the news by the vomit brokers. I want to make this clear that you are considered by the mainstream media (MSM) to be stupid. You are considered basically zombies. So, all they are (MSM) are channeling you to their position. They will bring you to the point that you will say it’s better for everybody if I just die of starvation, or it’s good for the world if 90% of the world’s population is destroyed. When you have the richest people in the world believing that, believe me, you have got a problem. This is a spiritual war, and Lucifer is the ultimate rebel. . . . Even Hollywood has become more outspoken with its love affair with Lucifer and his plan to rule the world. So, we are seeing every single day the vilification that is a traditional moral, or anything that has to do with our borders, culture, our heritage, our monuments, our statues and everything, everything is being defaced. That’s what the Romans did. When one Roman conqueror came in, he wanted to obliterate the other ones. Same thing with the pharaohs in Egypt. . . . This is exactly what they are doing to our nation. . . . This is a spiritual war. What do they hate about Donald Trump? I’ll tell you. You see the President of the United States, a very powerful man, brilliant man, and he is surrounded, but his head is bowed as people pray for him. He knows that God put him in there against all odds. That’s God’s odds. There is a Bible verse that says the whole world be gathered against thee. The whole world has been, if you will, summoned to battle that man. Is he a King Cyrus or a Nebuchadnezzar? One destroyed the Jews, and one released the Jews. Cyrus was given a command by the living God to free the Jews and allow them to go back and build. They hate Trump because he believes in God and he is acknowledging him. Remember this, in the new age, you can be your own god. Donald Trump bows his head to God. The most important thing people can say is Mr. President I am praying for you. Prayer changes history. . . . This is a spiritual battle.”

America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil - 42 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjscZmsbIQ

CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government - 67 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:12 pm

researcher, i know we duked it out before on the paradigm shift, but does it not look like it has happened now?......the way the whole thinks, outside of the  REAL AND ACTUAL children of God, has changed radically....it is so damned bizarre that i am having trouble grasping just how quickly that it happened
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Michael371 wrote:
researcher, i know we duked it out before on the paradigm shift, but does it not look like it has happened now?......the way the whole thinks, outside of the  REAL AND ACTUAL children of God, has changed radically....it is so damned bizarre that i am having trouble grasping just how quickly that it happened

Indeed it has. Much of what I'm studying and learning about a quantum universe, quantum physics, artificial intelligence, etc. certainty bear this out. I know that may not make much sense. It's heady stuff. Some say it's woo but the more I learn about it the more it makes sense.

We're in it real-time big-time! We now possess the science and knowledge to make all end of day prophecy make sense. No other time in history can we have ever claimed that!

Add to that - I'm still convinced that a whole bunch of people walking around today AREN'T FULLY HUMAN! Those would be the ones that were never written into the book of life and are PRE-DESTINED by God to die.

Heady stuff!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:39 pm

researcher wrote:
Michael371 wrote:

Indeed it has. Much of what I'm studying and learning about a quantum universe, quantum physics, artificial intelligence, etc. certainty bear this out. I know that may not make much sense. It's heady stuff. Some say it's woo but the more I learn about it the more it makes sense.

We're in it real-time big-time! We now possess the science and knowledge to make all end of day prophecy make sense. No other time in history can we have ever claimed that!

Add to that - I'm still convinced that a whole bunch of people walking around today AREN'T FULLY HUMAN! Those would be the ones that were never written into the book of life and are PRE-DESTINED by God to die.

Heady stuff!!!
its all about to go down
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Michael371 wrote:

In a new interview with Mark Taylor on 25 August, Sheila Zilinsky gets it! Listen carefully starting at the 12 minute mark. Where she says, “Does it feel like something has been loosed in the earth” and she goes on to describe what she is seeing. She coined the term “artificial synthetic sociopaths” (ASS) and gives analysis.

ASS . . . . artificial synthetic sociopaths . . . . God I love this woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UuwNsCK68g

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 3:57 am

For those following the former CIA agent Kevin Shipp testemony, Shipp was on the Hagmann show Saturday. Video is 1 hour 48 minutes long so expect more information than the previous 1 hour video in my original post.

It's almost 2am PDT here - insomnia corners in my house tonight - listening again to Steve Quayle and America in Spiritual War Between Good & Evil - also embedded in my original post. WHEW!!!! I'm catching a bunch of stuff in this second hearing that I missed in the first go round. Heady stuff!

Kevin Shipp - Former CIA Officer Explains The Shadow Government - The Hagmann Report

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Sep 2, 2017
The best breakdown of the "Shadow Government" given by a former CIA officer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NAz4cnoj7w

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil   2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2017_08_26 - Steve Quayle – America in Spiritual War Between Good and Evil
Page 1 of 1