Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7 Prophetic Voices See America Split at the New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided

Go down 
AuthorMessage

7 Prophetic Voices See America Split at the New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided Empty
PostSubject: 7 Prophetic Voices See America Split at the New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided   7 Prophetic Voices See America Split at the New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 7:15 am

7 Prophetic Voices See America Split at the New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided

7 Prophetic Voices See America Split At The New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided

By

Meranda Devan

[url=whatsapp://send/?text=7+Prophetic+Voices+See+America+Split+At+The+New+Madrid+Fault+When+Israel%E2%80%99s+Land+Is+Divided - http%3A%2F%2Fwhygodreallyexists.com%2Farchives%2Fjohn-kilpatricks-new-madrid-earthquake-dream-with-specific-location-points][/url]

7 Prophetic Voices See America Split at the New Madrid Fault When Israel’s Land Is Divided New-Madrid-Land-Divide-Prophecies-640x640

Prophecies With Israel’s Land Divide And The New Madrid Location

• New Madrid splits open with epicenter in Chicago, major earthquakes following in NYC and LA- Lindy Snow Pierce
  • “Obama will be a part of signing the peace treaty and Benjamin Netanyahu will rebuild the temple.”- A Word Given To Benjamin Faircloth
  • 7 Prophetic Voices See America Split At The New Madrid Fault When …
  • if they divide my land, I will divide their nation ” – New Madrid Divide …
  • “Indiana quake, and the fault line right below it, NEW MADRID!”
  • “I saw a vision of a large angel of the LORD with a large sword and he …
  • “Your betrayal of Israel will bring about destruction,” – A Word To …
  • ANOTHER Fingerprint Of The Judgement God? The Cornerstone Of …
  • Obama “strongly condemned” New Jewish Settlement In The West …
  • 10 Events Coming To America -Shari Straight
  • The U.S. is split in two almost perfectly down the middle of the nation”  Kim Vales Weir

more @  http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/john-kilpatricks-new-madrid-earthquake-dream-with-specific-location-points
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1