Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  Empty
PostSubject: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 pm

These videos of how the fire burned in CA is chilling...  Very odd  ! Even if you don't agree with this fellow's thoughts, try to watch this ... not a normal fire..... very selective and  extreme metal melting temperatures with trees standing  nearby.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Anyone remember the weird toasted cars in NYC on 9-11? Very selective fires. Link goes to more.

http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html

CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  Image9

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 9:28 am

Some places looked like a laser went across the road to the other side while missing cars ahead and behind only touching a few.
Have to go back and look at previous posts I made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 12:50 pm

What do you think researcher?
Satalite?
Must be?? Do you think they can concentrate Haarp with this preciseness?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Well, my take was more towards directed energy weapons (DEW) and I think that all the metals, especially aluminum, sprayed into the atmosphere via chemtrails would make a real handy super conductive path for electrical discharges and/or plasma (from space maybe) discharges. I believe that the really weird pattern of damages in NYC on 9-11 might be explained by some sort of DEW. Lots of similarities with 9-11 and the N. Cali. fires. Maybe HAARP could cause the aerosolized aluminum in the air to become more conductive too. Kind of like an old coherer back in the early days of radio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coherer

CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  Coherer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ohAfCdKvM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Researcher, I had never heard anything about the weird fires from 9/11 (that I remember) until that posted from Dr. Judy Wood. Do you remember ever hearing an official explanation of why those vehicles caught on fire? It would be neat to hear their excuse on why cars caught fire when buildings, and other materials, didn't catch fire.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm

OFFICIAL EXPLANATION!?!?!? Yeah, they officially ignored it completely. If it weren't for people like Dr. Judy Woods the whole thing would be buried. Nothing to see here so move along. Most of OFFICIAL 9-11 reporting was that way. Seems that nothing has changed as of today. (Las Vegas) Years ago I bought a copy of her book, "Where Did the Towers Go?" Required reading for the serious researcher.

http://wheredidthetowersgo.com/buy/

A DEW talk Judy Woods gave. Toasted cars section begins at 57min 35sec of this almost 2 hour talk. Set the time aside to watch in full.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Oct 3, 2013
"Evidence is the truth that theory must mimic"
"The towers didn't burn up, they didn't slam to the ground, they turned into dust in midair." - Dr. Judy Wood

"Please get outta the new (road) if you can't lend a hand, for the Times, they are a'changin" - Bob Dylan

Copyrighted under Fair Use Law for educational purposes.

Research Dr. Judy Wood and her presentation/book "Where Did The Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-energy on 9/11" on YT, her website, or find a copy of her book.

(Holland, France. Breakthrough Energy Conference, 2012)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML8CJp9Ha14

Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Okay, thanks! I thought maybe they were pressed for an answer. However, understanding that the internet wasn't near what it is today, and most likely neither was alternative media, I guess there weren't nearly as many willing and able to hold them accountable, or at least question them, as it is today. Thanks for the heads up on her book!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm downloading and saving this program of   Dr Woods  to a dvd  . Thank you for the link Researcher.
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 9:48 am

Dr. Judy Wood about Mayor Rudy Giuliani, "He doesn't mean to sound like an idiot." Said with a totally innocent voice...hahaha. Obviously not the most important part of the talk, but it about had me rolling!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: to Josephus   CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:54 pm

hey, if you noticed many of the parked cars only had hoods burned... the reason given by the good side of things was that low power tacticle nukes would cause the cast iron engine blocks to melt and catch fire... there was another type of weapon that would have been used to disintegrate the concrete and I can't remember what they said that was since being so long ago. Now not all cars or trucks have cast iron blocks... some are aluminum of course!

Aluminum melts @ about 1300F high end and cast iron @ 2200 or so. 

So you will after looking at groups of parked cars seemingly away from any flame or burned building will have the front burned but not the passenger area or rear/gas tank.

maybe researcher will remember the method for the total disassembly of concrete... but these asses can do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:04 pm

I also believe that many of the coming calamities mentioned in the Bible are caused by those Wicked on Earth and maybe even the Great Earth Quake!

GOD says he destroys the Wicked that Destroy the Earth.....

We are destroyed by fire ... may be literal and not nukes... Agenda 21/30 to move rural folks to cities they choose.
I think you have just whitnessed how!
You may see more of this coming, it is easier than using people or military and looks like a normal calamity right?

HAARP using frequencies of their choosing for small or large quake or cloudy storms and manipulating Highs or Lows is a known, but they do use Next Radar and so called Cell Towers etc... Dutchsinse has already shown in the past how they can make weather go around a seemingly square / round invisible object on the radar.

We cannot fight this stuff very well unless you know where it originates from... and now it is late in the game and not enough people are awake enough to demand some sort of justice and those evil in this have not all been identified to do anything?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Spring wrote:
maybe researcher will remember the method for the total disassembly of concrete... but these asses can do it!

Only things that I know that will completely disassemble concrete is intense heat. Lots of it! Remember the fire that brought down I-85 in Atlanta? Memory refresher link below.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/03/31/atlanta-bridge-collapse-shows-how-fire-defeats-concrete-steel/99877148/

AND

Since concrete, no matter how dry it may appear is permeable and always - ALWAYS - has moisture trapped inside, a high enough energy microwave blast flashing that moisture instantly into steam and it's Katy bar the door time. POOF!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:25 pm

These people... 0bama, Clinton, Comey and Mueller Need A Speedy Trial for Treason and then go for the rest including all levels of the Gov Senate, House and Congress!!

These named need not much trial or lengthy one because the evidence is there and they should go directly to the gallows!!! Televise to World WE are done tollerating this B.S. as it had affected the entire planet. They have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS whether indirect or not THEY DO. 

GODS LAW SAYS PUT THE MURDERS TO DEATH... WE HAVE BEEN TOO PASSIVE IN THESE MATTERS AND HAVE NOT PAID ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANCE OF OVER SEEING THIS .GOV TO MAKE SURE IT WAS FOLLOWING THE LAWS.

IT IS TIME FOR THE HAMMER AND NAIL TO BUILD THOSE GALLOWS AND MAKE IT A MULTIPLE NOOSE EVENT!! ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN WITH CAMERAS ROLLING FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!

ELECT ME PRESIDENT AND I WILL ARREST TODAY VIA MILITARY AND USE NDAA THEY WANTED, TO HOLD INDEFINITELY UNTIL THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENED!! 

THEY ARE HAD AND THEY KNOW IT! GO GET THEM NOW TRUMP!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm

Found this interesting. Maybe y'all will also. Runs about 50 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Oct 14, 2017
Elana Freeland joins Kev and myself in the second hour laying out the case for scalar wave directed energy weaponry having been employed igniting the fires in Santa Rosa, and elsewhere in California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9gOEhVIGA

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 pm

Have another heaping helping of the directed energy weapon (DEW) view - this time from a fire captain's point of view.I stand by my original view that DEW was used on California and I'll say here that I think since 9-11 TPTB have been tinkering with DEW and they've managed to refine and fine tune the technology some.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 2, 2017
Highly Decorated Fire Captain John Lord speaks out about the possible directed energy weapons used to start over 16 major fires that began in the middle of the night in Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino Counties. To date, some three weeks after the fires, officials have not gone on record as to the origins of these fires.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVcHOcYDhw&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DEW EXAMPLES   CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:13 pm

https://youtu.be/yB55k8HMuA8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ***!!!! SEE THIS ONE LOOK @ LETTER !!!*** from 2011! Agenda 21 Plans to Burn Up Northern CA   CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGcvkAGCwFM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Santa Rosa Fires: Observations & Military Lockdown of Abnormal Fire Zones   CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfSitkVzUeY

Santa Rosa Fires: Observations & Military Lockdown of Abnormal Fire Zones

inTruthbyGrace
Published on Oct 18, 2017

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 10K[/size]

The parts of Santa Rosa that burned normal are NOT on military lock down... the evidence that this was NOT a normal fire IS under military fence lock and guard... they say it is to prevent looters... but there's nothing left..you couldn't loot a splinter from these places.
thanks to Rosie Okelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUfD...
KTVU
https://youtu.be/7UDoR50g0cA
https://youtu.be/iv3oPvzLSbw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:32 pm

WAS THIS STUFF LEED UP TO A NOV. 4 EMP POWER OUTAGE OR ??? SOMETHING ELSE COMING!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LOOK AT THE TREE AND THE REST TOO.   CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:49 pm

LOOK AT THE TREE AND THE REST TOO.

I looked at this one before 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YgQB8Rsww

Evidence of Military Grade EMF Accelerants Used in Sonoma Napa FIRES
[size=18]inTruthbyGrace

[/size]

Published on Oct 13, 2017

[size=18]SUBSCRIBE 10K

Something turned these houses into in furnaces to allow for near complete combustion... the evidence of what we are seeing defies the laws of physics for an open air fire, I have ALREADY documented the wind speeds were marginal for the areas at the time the fires started. The fact that a tree is burning AS IF IT IS A FURNACE is noteworthy and should be of great concern to anyone educated prior to 1995 when physics and chemistry actually taught us what is possible with a mere open air burn v a furnace. TOTAL combustion of material is NOT possible outside of a furnace, yet that is exactly the damage we are observing with temps reaching high enough values to MELT GLASS..
https://www.facebook.com/NBCBayArea/v...
http://www.odessaoffice.com/wireless/...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlKp5...

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective    CA fire and unusual  burn patterns -very selective  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA fire and unusual burn patterns -very selective
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: