Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#ALERT!# NEED CONFIRMATION ON THESE REPORTS!!#

Go down 
AuthorMessage

#ALERT!# NEED CONFIRMATION ON THESE REPORTS!!# Empty
PostSubject: #ALERT!# NEED CONFIRMATION ON THESE REPORTS!!#   #ALERT!# NEED CONFIRMATION ON THESE REPORTS!!# I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:02 am

Anyone in the are that can confirm seeing a lot of air traffic? http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=377 FOREIGN TROOPS ARE LANDING BY THE PLANE LOADS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY--SO MANY THAT IT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING-SURRENDER TO THE UN High Alert! I'm getting cell phone calls that there are huge transport jets landing in West Virginia, Jacksonville, Fl, and Camp Atterbury, and possibly others. Plz post if you are seeing similar heavy air traffic in your areas. It appears we have a UN invasion developing.''Just had a phone call from a man in Jacksonville Florida who lives right on the flight path of the Naval Air station there who advised that starting early yesterday morning there has been a constant flow of huge unmarked military transport planes landing non-stop since. He thinks they're C130's and C17's also. He said he's never in all the years there seen more than a dozen per day. These jets are silver and plain, no tail markings. Do we have anyone here who can add to this?'' ''I had several high level militia members call me with Intel confirmed on UN soldiers being flown into Indiana on 130s and c17s bein issued US army name tapes and ranks and being put under order of DHS on top of that multiple armed swat raids being led by IRS in south multiple people taken Texas Florida Mississippi an Georgia.'' When soldiers asked about incoming flights they are told you did not see what you thought you saw. CC from Anonymous
Back to top Go down

#ALERT!# NEED CONFIRMATION ON THESE REPORTS!!#
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: