Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An idea whose time has come ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

An idea whose time has come ;) Empty
PostSubject: An idea whose time has come ;)   An idea whose time has come ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:35 am

I see what you did there~~~ An idea whose time has come ;) 2936454605 

WISE MANEUVER, OBI WAN.  I'VE BEEN WAITING~~HAD TO HAPPEN!

Word for the day: CONSOLIDATE

LIKE CONFUCIUS ALWAYS SAID:
NOT EVERY FART IN THE WIND DESERVES A NEW THREAD.

And just because it's a new day, that does not make it a new fart.
We fart purveyors demand 'fart continuity', a continuum of the swamp gas,
if you will.

It's not like it's never happened (adding 'like' material to an existing thread).  
Just not nearly enough.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: An idea whose time has come ;)   An idea whose time has come ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:40 am

Dove wrote:
LIKE CONFUCIUS ALWAYS SAID:
NOT EVERY FART IN THE WIND DESERVES A NEW THREAD.

Thanks, Dove. Gotta love that confusionist guy, huh? Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An idea whose time has come ;)   An idea whose time has come ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I appologize for taking up so much space.. sorry!
I was not aware of the 50 post limit.
Was a good idea under our name. Is it better to have a daily with date to keep browsing them easier? or just Name and let it run.. although maybe not good idea in that you would have to scroll long list.. but could these specific Name posts be put in newest post first?? 

Dave
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: An idea whose time has come ;)   An idea whose time has come ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Yes, no and no.   LOL!  J/K!  From me, I thank you guys for all you do and being willing to adjust abit to make overall reading easier.
And since I almost always have an opinion, here I go:

I think it has to be a daily dated master thread.

It's easy to pull up the last post first (red diamond on far right next to poster's name) and work backwards, so we don't have to scroll the whole days posts every time.

I love clever titles, but if each entry for the day is real specific to the subject matter, it's going to come up better on a search, and overall be easier to spot.

THEN, you could put "contd 1",  "contd 2" maybe to indicate there is more from earlier on the subject?
Shoot, I don't know..it's a good point we need to figure out.

(and these are just ideas...and I ain't the boss.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea whose time has come ;)   An idea whose time has come ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea whose time has come ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: