Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Empty
PostSubject: Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:32 am

Well 2 days left to antifa and we have Walmart Shooting in next post.
But first the Pyramids!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5040093/Hidden-structure-inside-Great-Pyramid-Giza.html

Great Pyramid of Giza's hidden chamber is revealed: Scientists uncover a mysterious 'big void' in Egypt's 4,500-year-old monument that could reveal its ancient secrets

• Scientists mapping the Great Pyramid using cosmic-ray based imaging have found a new secret structure

• The internal structure is located above the Grand Gallery - that links two of the Pyramid's chambers 

• It traces a similar route for at least 30 metres (100ft) and has a volume of 600 cubic metres (20,000 cubic ft)

• The precise design and purpose of the space is unknown and it has yet to be reached in person by experts 

By Harry Pettit For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 08:00 EDT, 2 November 2017 UPDATED: 09:29 EDT, 2 November 2017

A long-hidden narrow void in the Great Pyramid of Giza has been found by scientists in a discovery that could finally reveal the secrets of the 4,500-year-old monument.  
The newly-found corridor is located above the Grand Gallery - a large hall which links two of its chambers - and traces a similar route for at least 30 metres (100ft).
It is not known why the void exists or if there are any valuable artefacts inside as it is not obviously accessible.
The discovery was made after physicists took images of the the inside of the pyramid using particles fired to Earth from space. 
These cosmic particles penetrate the rock in a similar way to X-rays, only much deeper. 
Researchers have hailed the breakthrough as the biggest discovery inside the Giza landmark since the 19th century.

Scroll down for video 
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW 45EFFCFB00000578-5040093-image-a-39_1509625835993

+18

The Great Pyramid of Giza has been shrouded in mystery for millennia, but now a long-held secret of its structure might be known thanks to particle physics. An apparent narrow void lying undiscovered deep within the ancient Wonder of the World has been found by scientists using cosmic-ray based imaging. An overview of the breakthrough is shown here

WHAT COULD THE SPACE HAVE BEEN USED FOR?

Because no one has physically seen inside the void, what it was built for remains a mystery.
The researchers say the space has remained hidden since it was first constructed 4,500 years ago.
It could be one big space, but may also be made up of several chambers or tunnels. 
The void could be on an incline, which means it could have been used to transport huge blocks into the centre of the pyramid and was then left.
Researchers suggest it could also be a 'construction gap' - part of a trench that allowed workers to access the Grand Gallery and King's Chamber while the rest of the pyramid was built.
More simply, the void may have simply been left there to relieve weight from the Grand Gallery below.

Made under the watch of the Pharaoh Khufu and completed in around 2550 BC, Egypt's Great Pyramid, or the Pyramid of Giza, served as the world's tallest man-made construction for thousands of years.
[size=10]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5040093/Hidden-structure-inside-Great-Pyramid-Giza.html#ixzz4xHTweUDX 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5040093/Hidden-structure-inside-Great-Pyramid-Giza.html#ixzz4xHTncTZj 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Colorado Walmart suspect ID'd; 3 killed in shooting   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:36 am

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/colorado-walmart-shooting-3-dead-no-suspect-in-custody-police-say.html
Colorado Walmart suspect ID'd; 3 killed in shooting

Gunman opens fire at Colorado Walmart leaving three dead

Manhunt underway for shooting suspect.
The gunman accused of "nonchalantly" opening fire at a Colorado Walmart Wednesday night was identified on Thursday as police continue to hunt for the "armed and dangerous" suspect who shot and killed three people. 
Thorton police identified the suspect as Scott Ostrem, 47, issuing a a nationwide extradition homicide warrant for him. Ostrem allegedly walked into the Walmart in Thorton, a suburb north of Denver, just after 6 p.m. Wednesday and “nonchalantly” opened fire at the crowd of shoppers, according to police. Two men and a woman were killed. 
Police released photos showing Ostrem wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and a maroon shirt. They are also searching for a red Mitsubishi Mirage four-door hatchback. 

[ltr]

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW DNmnsJLVAAA_AJ9Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW DNmn0NmUMAAxS2uSpring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW DNmoBBNUQAA4Faa

[/ltr]
Quote :

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW 0dKlAlH9_normalThornton Police Dept @ThorntonPolice

[ltr]Walmart shooting incident, person and vehicle of interest, remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers 720-913-7867[/ltr]
10:22 PM - Nov 1, 2017

•  142142 Replies

•  2,3882,388 Retweets

•  661661 likes

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]
[/size]
Employees dashed to the back room Wednesday night and hid there when shots rang out. They then ran out of the back door about five to 10 minutes later, FOX31 Denver said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Imperial Beach officials say shoreline hit by Tijuana sewage without warning, residents fall ill   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:41 am

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environment/sd-me-tj-sewage-spill-20171101-story.html

Imperial Beach officials say shoreline hit by Tijuana sewage without warning, residents fall ill

Officials in Imperial Beach said Wednesday that sewage flowing up the coast from Tijuana fouled miles of shoreline over the weekend, severely sickening surfers and other beach goers.

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW $Joshua Emerson Smith[email=joshua.smith@sduniontribune.com?subject=Regarding:%20%22Imperial%20Beach%20officials%20say%20shoreline%20hit%20by%20Tijuana%20sewage%20without%20warning,%20residents%20fall%20ill%22]Contact Reporter[/email]

Officials in Imperial Beach said Wednesday that sewage flowing up the coast from Tijuana fouled miles of shoreline over the weekend, severely sickening surfers and other beach goers.
Mayor Serge Dedina, who also fell ill, said he received no advanced notice from officials in Mexico about the pollution.
“We’re doing everything we can to build our relationship with Mexico, but if they’re going to be continually dumping sewage on us and making our council members and our community sick, it’s hard to continue that positive, proactive approach,” he said Wednesday at a news conference.
The Comision Estatal de Servicios Publicos de Tijuana, or CESPT, a state agency that operates the city’s sewer and water delivery system, did not respond to a request for comment.
Officials with the U.S. International Boundary and Water Commission, or IBWC, said they received word from the agency’s Mexican counterpart, the Comision Internacional de Limites y Aguas, or CILA, there was no report of a spill.
“We did speak with Mexico, and we got through to CILA, and they said there’s no information regarding a spill,” said Lori Kuczmanski, spokeswoman for IBWC, which oversees water treaties between Mexico and the United States.
Spearheaded by Dedina, an effort is building throughout the county to take the IBWC to court to force the federal agency to ramp up pressure on Mexico to stop the sewage spills. Imperial Beach and Chula Vista, as well as the city, county and port of San Diego have now all filed an intent to sue the agency.
“Right now, we don’t seem to have any help in our United States government in combating these sewage flows and protecting public health,” Dedina said.
The Tijuana-based environmental group Proyecto Fronterizo de Educación Ambiental did independent water testing on Friday and leaders of the organization said they found “extremely high” levels of fecal indicator bacteria in Playas de Tijuana.
The group has pointed to the deteriorating San Antonio de Los Buenos sewage treatment plant at Punta Bandera as the likely source of the pollution.
MORE@ LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Zealandia: The Drowned Continent of the South   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:43 am

https://www.thoughtco.com/zealandia-missing-continent-4154008

[size=46]Zealandia: The Drowned Continent of the South[/size]

by Carolyn Collins Petersen
Updated November 01, 2017

It's a fact every student learns in school: that Earth has seven continents: Europe, Asia (really Eurasia), Africa, North America, South America, Australia, and Antarctica.  As it turns out, there's an eighth one—the drowned continent of Zealandia. Geologists confirmed its status early in 2017, after years of mystery about just what was going on deep beneath the waves of the South Pacific near New Zealand.

The mystery was tantalizing: continental rocks where none should exist, and gravity anomalies surrounding a large chunk of underwater territory. The culprit in the mystery? Huge slabs of rock buried deep beneath the continents. These huge conveyor-belt-like subsurface chunks of rock are called tectonic plates. Their motions of those plates have substantially changed all the continents and their positions since the time Earth was born, some 4.5 billion years ago.
Now it turns out they also caused a continent to disappear. That's the story geologists are uncovering with the revelation that New Zealand and New Caledonia in the South Pacific are really the highest points of the long-lost continent Zealandia. It's a tale of long, slow motions over millions of years that sent much of Zealandia plummeting below the waves, and the continent wasn't even suspected to exist until the twentieth century.

THE STORY OF ZEALANDIA

This long-lost continent, sometimes also called Tasmantis, formed very early in Earth's history. It was part of Gondwana, a huge supercontinent that existed as early as 600 million years ago. As it, too, was carried by tectonic plates, it eventually merged with another primordial continent called Laurasia to form an even larger supercontinent called Pangaea.

Zealandia's watery fate was sealed by the motions of two tectonic plates that lay beneath it: the southernmost Pacific Plate and its northern neighbor, the Indo-Australian plate. They were slipping past each other a few millimeters at a time each year, and that action slowly pulled Zealandia away from Antarctica and Australia beginning some 85 million years ago. The slow motions caused Zealandia to sink, and by the late Cretaceous period (some 66 million years ago) much of it was underwater. Only New Zealand, New Caledonia and a scattering of smaller islands remained above sea level.

MORE @ LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WHY HAS THE LAS VEGAS MASSACRE DISAPPEARED FROM THE NEWS CYCLE? Published: November 2, 2017   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:01 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Why_Has_The_Las_Vegas_Massacre_Disappeared_From_The_News_Cycle%3F/61497/0/38/38/Y/M.html

WHY HAS THE LAS VEGAS MASSACRE DISAPPEARED FROM THE NEWS CYCLE?

SOURCE: JON HALL VIA FREE MARKET SHOOTER

It is without a doubt, our news cycle – in the age of 24/7 constant-connectedness – moves at a breakneck pace. With so much information and news reaching us, it’s easy to become overburdened and burned out on the world around us and the things taking place. It is true, too, that the mainstream media dictates what stays center in the mind of the public and what is allowed to fade away and be forgotten. It is of the utmost importance we remain aware – however exhaustive it may be – of stories that just don’t add up.

ENTER THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING; THE WORST MASS-SHOOTING IN U.S. HISTORY...

On October 1, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock opened fire on a country music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, which overlooked the festival venue. Paddock’s onslaught left 58 dead and 546 injured.
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Untitled2
A full month later, and we are still without any answers. Even more worryingly, the Vegas shooting has disappeared from any cable news channel. Even online, discussion over the shooting has all but vanished,save from the more conspiratorial corners of the web.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

The official timeline of the Vegas shooting has changed three times. A week before the attack, Paddock wired $100,000 to an account in the Philippines. Paddock also took cruises to ports in the Middle East. Paddock’s laptop was also missing its hard drive when recovered in his hotel room.
Despite a month of being told otherwise, it’s now been revealed that police did discharge fire in Paddock’s hotel room upon entry… but why, if Paddock had already killed himself before police breached the room?
Jesus Campos is the security guard who first reportedly found Paddock as he started his killing spree, and was shot in the leg in the process.  However, he not only disappeared after scheduling several television interviews, but it’s now been revealed Campos reportedly left the country just days after the Vegas shooting.

WHY DID AUTHORITIES LET CAMPOS LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INVESTIGATION? HOW DID CAMPOS TRAVEL UNHINDERED WITH A GUNSHOT WOUND IN HIS LEG?

Not only that, but Campos was said to have been last heard from when he went to a walk-in health clinic… but a spokesperson for UMC Quick Care – the facility Campos supposedly went to – said they had “heard nothing” about Campos visiting them.
On top of all of that, Campos only re-emerged to do a fluff, softball interview on Ellen. DeGeneres guides Campos along the interview, essentially framing and explaining the timeline of events so Campos didn’t have to. At times, the interview even seems scripted. Don’t take my word for that, I implore you to watch and see if you agrePublished: November 2, 2017

MORE MORE MORE UNTIL IT DIES @ THE LINK ABOVE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TICK-TOCK= : Sean Hannity Hints At Obama Bombshell Dropping Today   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:09 am

"Tick Tock": Sean Hannity Hints At Obama Bombshell Dropping Today
by Tyler Durden
Nov 2, 2017 8:57 AM
Fox News host Sean Hannity sent out a rather cryptic tweet last night hinting at some new Barack Obama bombshell news that will be dropping at some point today.
Quote :

"So Barack Obama news tomorrow!! Hint; Tick Tock"

Quote :

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW 6273b31aa1836ac86426478aaa82a597_normalSean Hannity 

✔️@seanhannity

[ltr]So @BarackObama news tomorrow!! Hint; Tick Tock[/ltr]

4:16 PM - Nov 1, 2017

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

While it's unclear what news Hannity may have to share about the former President, as the Gateway Pundit points out, he has spent a lot of time of late discussing the Uranium One deal and exactly what FBI Director Mueller and President Obama knew about the Russian bribery scandal and when.
In fact, Victoria Toensing, the Washington DC lawyer representing the former FBI informant who helped Mueller nab the Russian operative who orchestrated the bribery, extortion and money laundering scandal surrounding the Uranium One deal, had this to say on Hannity's show last week:
Quote :

John Solomon: Just a little bit ago before we came on Victoria and I talked and she was able to confirm to me that her client has information that Director Mueller and President Obama and other officials were briefed on this investigation in real time as it was going on

Attorney Victoria Toensing: My client was told this information, now maybe the bureau is bluffing but I don’t think so because they were very specific. They said that the briefing made it into President Obama’s daily briefing papers. So I don’t think they made that up.
Meanwhile, Hannity's tweet has provoked a whole series of predictable, yet comical, responses from his 3 million followers.

Quote :
14h
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW 6273b31aa1836ac86426478aaa82a597_normalSean Hannity 

✔️@seanhannity

Quote :

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW HAylAHAT_normalCC @ChristiChat

[ltr]Wow! Go #Hannity pic.twitter.com/90wS2FZDyR[/ltr]

4:31 PM - Nov 1, 2017

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW DNlX8-1W4AAme68

Quote :
14h

✔️@seanhannity

Quote :

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW 6FdyJ5tP_normalManor Hill @realmanorhill

[ltr]pic.twitter.com/9kSS6V5cng[/ltr]

4:17 PM - Nov 1, 2017

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW DNlUwhlWAAARtFN

So what say you?  Is a new "bombshell" forthcoming or is this just shameless over-hyping of an inevitable nothingburger?

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:14 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/shocking-truth-donna-brazille-accuses-clinton-campaign-rigging-primary
"A Shocking Truth": Donna Brazille Accuses Clinton Campaign Of "Rigging" Primary

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Nov 2, 2017 7:30 AM
[/size]

Authored by Donna Brazille, former interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, originally published in Politico.
praise GOD.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2017/10/21/download %2898%29.jpg]Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Download%20%2898%29_0[/url]
"When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign."
Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC
Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.
I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.
So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.
Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.
By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.
The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.
“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”
That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.
If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either. That was just Debbie’s way. In my experience she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel. She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided, as she had done when she told us about the hacking only minutes before the Washington Post broke the news.
On the phone Gary told me the DNC had needed a $2 million loan, which the campaign had arranged.
“No! That can’t be true!” I said. “The party cannot take out a loan without the unanimous agreement of all of the officers.”
“Gary, how did they do this without me knowing?” I asked. “I don’t know how Debbie relates to the officers,” Gary said. He described the party as fully under the control of Hillary’s campaign, which seemed to confirm the suspicions of the Bernie camp. The campaign had the DNC on life support, giving it money every month to meet its basic expenses, while the campaign was using the party as a fund-raising clearing house. Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee.
Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the thirty-two states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.
“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”
Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.
“That was the deal that Robby struck with Debbie,” he explained, referring to campaign manager Robby Mook. “It was to sustain the DNC. We sent the party nearly $20 million from September until the convention, and more to prepare for the election.”
“What’s the burn rate, Gary?” I asked. “How much money do we need every month to fund the party?”
The burn rate was $3.5 million to $4 million a month, he said.
I gasped. I had a pretty good sense of the DNC’s operations after having served as interim chair five years earlier. Back then the monthly expenses were half that. What had happened? The party chair usually shrinks the staff between presidential election campaigns, but Debbie had chosen not to do that. She had stuck lots of consultants on the DNC payroll, and Obama’s consultants were being financed by the DNC, too.
When we hung up, I was livid. Not at Gary, but at this mess I had inherited. I knew that Debbie had outsourced a lot of the management of the party and had not been the greatest at fundraising. I would not be that kind of chair, even if I was only an interim chair. Did they think I would just be a surrogate for them, get on the road and rouse up the crowds? I was going to manage this party the best I could and try to make it better, even if Brooklyn did not like this. It would be weeks before I would fully understand the financial shenanigans that were keeping the party on life support.
Right around the time of the convention the leaked emails revealed Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races. A Politico story published on May 2, 2016, described the big fund-raising vehicle she had launched through the states the summer before, quoting a vow she had made to rebuild “the party from the ground up … when our state parties are strong, we win. That’s what will happen.”
Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August. When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.
I wanted to believe Hillary, who made campaign finance reform part of her platform, but I had made this pledge to Bernie and did not want to disappoint him. I kept asking the party lawyers and the DNC staff to show me the agreements that the party had made for sharing the money they raised, but there was a lot of shuffling of feet and looking the other way.
When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.
The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.
I had been wondering why it was that I couldn’t write a press release without passing it by Brooklyn. Well, here was the answer.
When the party chooses the nominee, the custom is that the candidate’s team starts to exercise more control over the party. If the party has an incumbent candidate, as was the case with Clinton in 1996 or Obama in 2012, this kind of arrangement is seamless because the party already is under the control of the president. When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.
I had tried to search out any other evidence of internal corruption that would show that the DNC was rigging the system to throw the primary to Hillary, but I could not find any in party affairs or among the staff. I had gone department by department, investigating individual conduct for evidence of skewed decisions, and I was happy to see that I had found none. Then I found this agreement.
The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.
I had to keep my promise to Bernie. I was in agony as I dialed him. Keeping this secret was against everything that I stood for, all that I valued as a woman and as a public servant.
“Hello, senator. I’ve completed my review of the DNC and I did find the cancer,” I said. “But I will not kill the patient.”
I discussed the fundraising agreement that each of the candidates had signed. Bernie was familiar with it, but he and his staff ignored it. They had their own way of raising money through small donations. I described how Hillary’s campaign had taken it another step.
I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.
Bernie took this stoically. He did not yell or express outrage. Instead he asked me what I thought Hillary’s chances were. The polls were unanimous in her winning but what, he wanted to know, was my own assessment?
I had to be frank with him. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere. I was concerned about the Obama coalition and about millennials.
I urged Bernie to work as hard as he could to bring his supporters into the fold with Hillary, and to campaign with all the heart and hope he could muster. He might find some of her positions too centrist, and her coziness with the financial elites distasteful, but he knew and I knew that the alternative was a person who would put the very future of the country in peril. I knew he heard me. I knew he agreed with me, but I never in my life had felt so tiny and powerless as I did making that call.
When I hung up the call to Bernie, I started to cry, not out of guilt, but out of anger. We would go forward. We had to.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: US Manufacturing Worker Productivity Crashes Most In 8 Years   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:15 am

NO GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT . (period) 

US Manufacturing Worker Productivity Crashes Most In 8 Years

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW 20171102_prtod

US worker productivity rose at 3.0% QoQ in Q3 - the best since 2014. However, among manufacturers, productivity crashed 5% QoQ - the biggest drop since Q1 2009, when the economy was in recession - after rising 3.4% in Q2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trump Vindicated; Now Even the UN Confirms That the Paris Climate Accord Was a Complete Waste Of Space   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 am

Trump Vindicated; Now Even the UN Confirms That the Paris Climate Accord Was a Complete Waste Of Space

James Delingpole | Had the Agreement been ratified, the U.S. would have handed countries like China and India a huge competitive advantage over the American economy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: On November 4th The Antifa Insurgency Against Donald Trump And His Supporters Will Begin   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2017/11/2/on-november-4th-the-antifa-insurgency-against-donald-trump-and-his-supporters-will-begin

On November 4th The Antifa Insurgency Against Donald Trump And His Supporters Will Begin
November 02, 2017
by Michael Snyder, The Economic Collapse Blog:
Are we about to see chaos in the streets in major cities all over America?  Antifa and other radical leftist groups are promising that a series of protests will begin on November 4th that will never end until “the Trump/Pence regime” is “removed from power”.  And as you will see below, Antifa has openly and publicly embraced violence and the Department of Homeland Security says that they have engaged in domestic terrorism.  Hopefully these “protests” will fizzle out after a few weeks, because political organizations that believe in “the necessary use of violence” have no place in our society.
Amazingly, there are still some out there that are claiming that the radical left is not planning anything for November 4th.  The following comes directly from refusefascism.org, which is one of the key websites for Antifa and other radical leftist groups…

Quote :
ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:
We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.
Our actions will reflect the values of respect for all of humanity and the world we want—in stark contrast to the hate and bigotry of the Trump/Pence fascist regime.
Our determination to persist and not back down will compel the whole world to take note. Every force and faction in the power structure would be forced to respond to our demand. The cracks and divisions among the powers already evident today will sharpen and widen. As we draw more and more people forward to stand up, all of this could lead to a situation where this illegitimate regime is removed from power.

That sounds pretty serious to me.
Hopefully they are not able to back up their words with actions.
I have seen various lists of cities were Antifa protests are planned floating around the Internet, but I felt that it was important to go right to the source.  According to refusefascism.org, this is the official list of cities where activists will be gathering on November 4th…
Austin
Atlanta
Boston
Chicago
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Honolulu
Indianapolis
Los Angeles
Minneapolis
New York City
Omak
Philadelphia
Pittsfield
Portland
Salem
San Francisco
Seattle
Tucson

Let us hope that none of these events become violent, but we have seen violence from Antifa on numerous occasions since the election, and this is an organization that says that “the use of force is intrinsic to their political philosophy”.  The following comes from a startling article in the Hill…

Quote :
Anti-fascist activists, or “antifa,” increasingly mobilized in the wake of President Trump’s election, are unapologetic about what they describe as the necessary use of violence to combat authoritarianism.
While both experts on the movement and activists within it emphasize that not everyone who participates in anti-fascist activism engages in violence, they say the use of force is intrinsic to their political philosophy.

Needless to say, the Hill is not exactly a conservative publication.
At this point everyone knows what Antifa is all about, and my hope is that Republicans and Democrats will stand united in denouncing their violent tactics.  For example, just consider what happened at a recent event in Minnesota…

Quote :
Hundreds of masked protesters at the University of Minnesota recently conducted a violent protest against a speech by conservative activist and YouTube commentator Lauren Southern.
Fights erupted outside the event, forcing police to intervene. Members of the conservative group Collegians for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), which hosted the event, say they were “tagged” and set upon by masked antifa activists who spat on them, hit them, shoved them off bicycles and maced them.

These crazed lunatics actually believe that Donald Trump is a modern day version of Adolf Hitler, and therefore they believe that the use of violence is justified in order to prevent a new “Nazi regime” from taking over America.
Of course that is complete and utter nonsense, and in their zeal to attack conservatives Antifa is actually becoming what they say that they hate.  If anyone can be characterized as “brownshirts”, it is the Antifa thugs that are willing to use violence against those that would dare to disagree with their radical leftist agenda.  According to Politico, their increasingly violent tactics have caused the Department of Homeland Security to officially classify their activities as “domestic terrorist violence”…

Quote :
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Read More @ TheEconomicCollapseBlog.com

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Department of Defense to Run National Blackout Drill starting on November 4th   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 am

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2017/10/31/department-of-defense-to-run-national-blackout-drill-starting-on-november-4th

Department of Defense to Run National Blackout Drill starting on November 4th
October 31, 2017
by Robert Richardson, OffGridSurvival:
On November 4th, the Department of Defense will run a  “communications interoperability” training exercise across the United States.
According to The National Association for Amateur Radio (ARRL), the test is meant to simulate a massive coronal mass ejection (CME) event which takes down the power grid and all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity.
Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community to test emergency communications methods which could be deployed after a CME type disaster.
Army MARS is a Department of Defense sponsored program which utilizes Amateur Radio operators to contribute to the mission of the Department of the Army. Army MARS members must have access to HF radio equipment, file a monthly report, and participate a minimum of 12 hours total, including a minimum 6 hours on HF radio each quarter.
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Marsstation
[size]
THE MILITARY AUXILIARY RADIO SYSTEM (MARS) IS A UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SPONSORED PROGRAM THAT WAS FORMED IN NOVEMBER 1925
The Army’s Network Enterprise Technology Command at Fort Huachuca, Ariz., is responsible for the Army MARS Program. Its main focus is providing contingency communications support to the Army and Department of Defense. The command also provides support to civil authorities, said Paul English, Army MARS program manager.
The military and the rest of the government, as well as the private sector, rely on satellites for much of their communications. MARS does not, English said. He explained that it instead relies on high-frequency radios which bounce their signals off the Earth’s upper atmosphere, known as the ionosphere, to provide long-distance communications.
The majority of MARS stations are manned by volunteers, usually in their homes. But there are also several hundred government-run MARS stations at both the state and federal level. The latter include the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Transportation Security Administration.

Blackout Drill Preparing for CME Style Event

Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6.
[/size]
Quote :
“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.
[size]
During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of the impact of the scenario. Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community, primarily on the 60-meter interoperability channels as well as on HF NVIS frequencies and local VHF and UHF, non-Internet linked Amateur Radio repeaters.
[/size]
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Marsoperators
[size]
MARS OPERATORS PUTTING AN HF ANTENNA UP AT FT. MEADE DURING A TRAINING EXERCISE
Read More @ OffGridSurvival.com[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BPEarthWatch: SOROS-ANTIFA-NWO: 3 Days Until Midnight   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:33 am

BPEarthWatch:Clearly upset::::

http://thephaser.com/2017/11/soros-antifa-nwo-3-days-until-midnight/

NWO

SOROS-ANTIFA-NWO: 3 Days Until Midnight
By The Phaser | November 2, 20170 Comments

from BPEarthWatch:

SOROS-ANTIFA-NWO: 3 Days Until Midnight
VIDEO:
MUST WATCH https://youtu.be/3Sx72391Ncg

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: https://youtu.be/CYf2E7RIn54   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/how-can-antifa-afford-a-full-page-ad-in-the-nytimes/

How can Antifa afford a full page ad in the NYTimes?
BY IWB · NOVEMBER 2, 2017
Salon says Alex Jones lied about a one page ad in the New York Times when it’s in the paper. Must watch!
https://youtu.be/CYf2E7RIn54

George Soros’ Empire Exposed: Billions for Subversion, Sabotage and Strife
Quote :
OSF officials told the Wall Street Journal that Soros transferred much of his considerable wealth to the organization over a period several years, although the exact sum remained a secret until Tuesday.
The revelation makes Soros’ OSF the second-largest ‘philanthropic’ organization in the US, behind the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the third largest in the world.

The revelation of the immense sums involved plays to fears voiced by Soros’ political and ideological opponents. Inside the US and around the world, Soros and his civil society grant-making network have been at the heart of numerous controversies related to attempts to interfere with or manipulate democratic elections and other political processes through funding for ‘democracy development’, the media, youth initiatives, good governance, and minority rights.

United States
In the US, criticism against Soros has included accusations that the billionaire has been attempting to “destabilize” the country in the wake of Donald Trump’s election. Last month, over 150,000 Americans signeda White House petition to have Soros declared a domestic terrorist and to strip him of his assets. The petition, which claims that Soros is using his wealth to try to “facilitate the collapse of the systems and constitutional government” in the US, has earned an official response from the White House, collecting over 50,000 signatures more than needed.
Alongside OSF, Soros’ initiatives in the US include financial support for Media Matters for America, a self-described media watchdog fighting conservative media. During the 2016 presidential race, Soros actively supported Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party, officially contributing over $10.5 million to her campaign. Playing the field, the billionaire has also provided support for neoconservative Republican groups like the McCain Institute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UN Troops Will Be Running the FEMA Camp Extermination Centers   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/11/02/un-troops-will-be-running-the-fema-camp-extermination-centers/

UN Troops Will Be Running the FEMA Camp Extermination Centers
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Medical-fema-1024x680

It is laughable that some in the Independent Media are still in denial about the existence and true nature of concentration camps in America, commonly known as FEMA camps. The evidence is overwhelming and from certain documents we can ascertain how “detainees” will be captured and transported to these infamous FEMA camps.
One of the purposes of this article is to demonstrate, that from the government’s own documents, they tell us what kind of hell-on-Earth is awaiting the American people courtesy of the United Nations.
[size=42]Review of the Takeover of the United States by Pre-Positioned UN Troops[/size]
 In Parts 1-3 of this series, it was established that the globalists have organized a plot designed to overthrow the US government and the American people.
Their first objective is to bring holy hell to the United States. Antifa (ie MS-13 and ISIS), along with CIA support, Deep State resources and the use of the FBI cover-up elements, are in the midst of bringing so much chaos to American soil, that UN intervention will be deemed necessary based on previously covered prior agreements between the US government and the United Nations. Three days ago, I cited a Fox News report which stsated that UN soldiers (eg Russians and Chinese et al) will seizing guns and imprisoning those deemed to be a threat to the New World Order. In the threee previous parts of this series, I documented how the UN troops have been practicing for the takeover.
This articles examines the fact that it will be UN forces that will be operating the FEMA camps of mass incarceration.

An Irrelevant Question

Some time ago, I received the following email from someone in the Independent Media:
Quote :
Mr. Hodges,
You are discrediting the movement of the Alt Right media with your crazy claims about FEMA camps and that millions of Americans will be sent there to either die or be re-educated. What bullshit. You are a discredit to the entire industry and you misleading millions with these baseless conspiratorial claims.
There are no FEMA Camps and there will be no re-education. There are no Russians and Chinese in America, You are paranoid.
I suppose you believe that Hitler killed  six million jews. Why don’t you go back to whatever useless job you had prior to pretending that you present real news?  
The defender of the truth movement and the author of this email somehow forgot to sign their real name to this scathing communication. Let’s see if this person is right. Is the notion of a FEMA camp that will do bad things to American citizens merely a flight of paranoid fantasy?
An examination of this topic should begin with a simple question: “Will American soldiers fire upon American citizens upon a martial law roundup of millions of Americans”? Unofrtunately, the answer to that question is a moot point. It is clear from analyzing data from Army concentration camp materials, that American soldiers will be used  to round up detainees. However, the camps in which people will be deported to will ultimately be staffed and run by foreign troops and these troops will be under UN control. This document will make this point abundantly clear.

Point #1: FEMA Camps Are Slave Labor Camps

As was the case with the NAZIS, slave labor will be a part of the landscape as evidenced by the following Army document.
Quote :
Appendix J
J-20 FM 3-39.40 12 February 2010
J-67.
Commanders must organize and manage detainees in such a manner as to permit the proper and ready employment of each detainee. Establish and maintain a current occupational skill record for each detainee. Include new skills as they are acquired.
Assigning individual detainees to a work detail or job on a regular or permanent basis.
Establishing vocational training projects and encouraging detainees to study and develop needed skills to the maximum extent possible.
LABOR CONSIDERATIONS J-68.

Detainee labor may be used to perform the following:

• Camp administration and installation maintenance.

• Agricultural work.

• Public works, public utilities, and building operations that have no military character or purpose.

• Transportation and handling of stores that are not military in nature or purpose.

• Domestic service

I apologize and I do not wish to call anyone ignorant and uninformed, but this information comes directly from Army files that were leaked with their original administrative numbers.

From the perspective of history, concentration camps are notoriously known for being institutions of murder. Based on this notion, I scoured the Army concentration camp manual entitled FM 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations (PDF), and found only scant reference to the subject of deaths in the concentration camps. Now wait a minute, this document painstakingly describes interrogation processes, food preparation, the transport and care of detainees, but they barely mention how they are going to deal with dead bodies?
In a facility filled with a divergent population with regard to age, health status and physical conditioning, should the authorities be concerned with what happens when an inmate dies from an unexpected heart attack or stroke? What would they do with the dead bodies?
If proper preparations are not taken for the proper care and disposal of dead bodies, wouldn’t that imperil the health of fellow inmates, not to mention the guards and other military personnel? This should be a primary concern for any facility. However, this is the one area where the FEMA camp Army manual is relatively silent.
[size=42]Point #2: FEMA Camps Are Death Camps[/size]
[size]
From the aforementioned references, the following passages speaks to how the Army deals with the subject of death as it is related to the concentration camps:
[/size]
Quote :
5-69. When a detainee in U.S. custody dies, the attending medical officer will immediately furnish the detention facility commander or hospital commander (or the commander of the unit that exercised custody over the detainee if the death did not occur in a facility) with the
-Detainee’s full name.
-Detainee’s ISN/capture tag (mandatory).
-Date, place, and circumstances of the detainee’s death.
-Initial assessment as to whether the detainee’s death was, or was not, the result of the deceased’s own misconduct.
-The initial assessment as to the cause of death.
[size]
What is interesting about 5-69 is the cause of death is not categorized in any meaningful manner except to say that there is a conscious effort to determine if the death of the inmate was due to “their own actions”.
[/size]
Quote :
5-72. …the Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner is responsible for completing a final DD Form 2064 that will include a statement that “death was (or was not) the result of the deceased’s own misconduct” in the block labeled “Circumstances Surrounding Death Due to External Causes.”
[size]
Notice in the above (5-72) that only meaningful categories of inmate death are (1) the detainee’s own misconduct and (2) death due to external causes.
[/size]
Quote :
5-73. The NRDC will notify the ICRC of all detainee deaths. The NDRC will maintain detainee DD Forms 2064 for the period of hostilities or occupation, for the duration of any other military operation, or as otherwise directed. When authorized, the NDRC will archive detainee DD Forms 2064.
[size]
There is a key phrase that barely goes unnoticed. the phrase is “The NDRC will maintain detainee DD Forms 2064 for the period of the hostilities or occupation…”  In other words, there will be no Nuremberg trials for genocide because the records will be not be permanently maintained (i.e. destroyed).
For a manual which spells out, in detail, every possible consideration of how detainees will be handled, they omit the disposal of dead bodies. Will there be a military regulation that nobody can drop dead in the camp of a heart attack? Or, is this because except for the occasional spontaneous death, the Army seems very unconcerned about disposing of dead bodies at a facility of mass detention? I can only come to one conclusion, most of the deaths associated with the detainees, will not occur at the facility itself and this explains why the Army is seemingly unconcerned with this issue. 
This opens a whole host of possibilities. Are the unhealthy going to be transported to a tertiary facility to be humanely treated while their medical conditions will be treated? I think it is fairly easy to see where I am going with this. Can we really expect the “authorities” who have committed an inhumane act by incarcerating people for no legitimate reason to suddenly discover their conscience and treat the infirm with compassion and dignity?[/size]
[size=42]Point #3: Training UN Training Troops To Take Over and Run FEMA  Camps[/size]
Quote :

“This appendix addresses aspects of developing confinement officers in other countries. For the purposes of this appendix, the terms foreign and HN confinement officers are synonymous”.

For several years, I have interviewed numerous eyewitnesses on my talk show about the presence of foreign troops (mostly Russian) training on American soil. Sherrie Wilcox has presented videotape and still photo evidence. Others have provided their firsthand accounts of these events. I have detailed the existence of a FEMA bilateral agreement with the Russians to bring in 15,000 soldiers for “disaster training”.  And despite all the evidence, there are people who have roundly criticized The Common Sense Show for accurately claiming there are foreign troops on American soil. Those who have refused to look at the evidence owe my people an apology. Second, the “bury their head in the sand crowd” ,will never know what will hit them when all hell breaks loose.
Quote :
Stop! The following may contain images and messages which are troublesome to those who suffer from cognitive dissonance and corporate media group think. 
What lies below is more proof that it will be foreign troops killing American citizens, not American soldiers who cannot be counted on to violate their oath to the Constitution.
Quote :
[size=42]Appendix N
Foreign Confinement Officer Training Program
[/size]

Training U.S. Trainers
N-43. Soldiers and Marines who are assigned training missions receive a course of preparation to deal with the specific requirements of developing the target HN confinement officers (i.e. foreign detention officers). The course should emphasize the cultural background of the HN, introduce its language (to include specific confinement-related terms and phrases) and provide insights into cultural tips for developing a good rapport with HN personnel.
The beginning of this section attempts to create the illusion that foreign troops will be under the complete control of Army personnel. However, I believe it is likely that the mass exterminations of the detainees will take place when the American military is withdrawn from the facilities. If there was any doubt as to the fact that our soon-to-be jailers will be foreign and will have no hesitation to carry out mass genocide, the following regulation from the document should remove all doubt.
Quote :
Training Methods
N-48. Training programs are designed to prepare HN personnel to eventually train themselves. Indigenous trainers are the best trainers and should be used to the maximum extent possible.

[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
The plan, associated with the activation of the FEMA camps has been set into motion. Antifa led confederates will raise hell. The UN will generously offer to intervene based upon new agreements. The plethora of false flag terror attacks designed to create the chaos necessary to bring in the UN has already begun.
I apologize for confusing my critics with the facts, but please allow me to ask a question. Why would FM 39.4 ever be written if it were not going to operationalized at some future date? If the intention and the possibility did not exist then why waste the time on these elaborate plans?
There is another point to consider, what justifications will be used to forcibly house people in these camps? This will be the topic of discussion in Part 5 of this series.
“What’s coming is no longer coming, it is already here”
Steve Quayle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nikki Haley tells United Nations: You're not the boss of U.S.-This assembly does not have the power to end the U.S. embargo. It is based in U.S. law, which only the United States Congress can change.'   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 am

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article182180446.html

• Nikki Haley tells United Nations: You're not the boss of U.S.-This assembly does not have the power to end the U.S. embargo. It is based in U.S. law, which only the United States Congress can change.' PRAY UN TROOPS ARE ORDERED OUT OF U.S.! 

[ltr]Flash plug-in required: Please download or enable in browser[/ltr]

The United States voted against a UN resolution condemning America's economic embargo against Cuba on Wednesday. The embargo resolution was overwhelmingly approved in the 193-member General Assembly by a vote of 191-2, with Israel joining the U.S. UN Ambassador Nikki Haley said the American people had chosen a new president and the United States would vote against any resolution calling for the lifting of the embargo "as long as the proceeds from trade with Cuba go to prop up the dictatorial regime responsible for denying those (human) rights." AP via UNTV

NATIONAL

Nikki Haley tells United Nations: You're not the boss of U.S.

BY FRANCO ORDOÑEZ
fordonez@mcclatchydc.com

NOVEMBER 01, 2017 6:23 PM
WASHINGTON 
Ambassador Nikki Haley blasted the United Nations Wednesday in a defiant speech to the 193-member General Assembly before it adopted a resolution calling for an end to the U.S. economic embargo on Cuba.
Haley called the long-standing debate “political theater.”
“Let’s be honest about what we really see going on here,” Haley said. “This assembly does not have the power to end the U.S. embargo. It is based in U.S. law, which only the United States Congress can change.”
The United States voted Wednesday against the U.N. resolution condemning the American trade embargo against Cuba after NOVEMBER 01, 2017 6:23 PM

WASHINGTON 
abstaining last year, during the administration of Barack Obama, for the first time in 25 years.

The vote served as just the latest sign of a renewed chill between Washington and Havana since a string of bizarre sonic attacks against American diplomats in Cuba. Earlier this month, President Donald Trump’s administration kicked nearly two-thirds of Cuba’s embassy personnel out of the United States after pulling many U.S. diplomats from the American embassy in Havana out of concern for their health and safety.

While the State Department has not accused Cuba of being behind the incidents, many Latin America experts and Cuban-American officials in government see no way that the government in Havana is not at least complicit. In any event, U.S. officials say Havana is responsible for the safety of foreign diplomats on its soil under the Vienna convention on diplomatic relations.
Haley said the United States is opposing the resolution in solidarity with the Cuban people “and in the hope that they will one day be free to choose their own destiny.”
“Each year, this Assembly’s time is wasted considering this resolution,” Haley told the assembly. “And the United States is subjected to all manner of ridiculous claims – anything to deflect attention from the regime that is actually responsible for the suffering of the Cuban people.”
Cuban officials called Haley’s remarks “disrespectful” and charged that she didn’t have the moral authority to criticize the island nation.
She also said she wanted to clear up any questions about why the United States would change its vote on the same resolution just a year later. She acknowledged some will not understand how the United States “could passively accept this resolution last year and energetically oppose it this year.”
“To those who are confused as to where the United States stands, let me be clear: as is their right under our Constitution, the American people have spoken,” Haley said. “They have chosen a new president, and he has chosen a new ambassador to the United Nations.”
Email: fordonez@mcclatchydc.com; Twitter: @francoordonez.

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW CUBA%20EMBASSY(2)
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW United%20Nations%20General%20Assembly
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW CUBA%20EMBASSY(2)

U.S. United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley address the United Nations Security Council, during the U.N. General Assembly, at U.N. headquarters in Sept. 21, 2017 file photo. The United States voted against a U.N. resolution condemning America's economic embargo against Cuba on Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017, reversing last year's abstention by the Obama administration and reflecting worsening U.S.-Cuban relations. Bebeto Matthews AP
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article182180446.html

1 of 2
More@Link

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Establishment Elite Are Freaking Out - 'We All Wake Up Thinking, Who Is Next?'    Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 am

/* Layout-provided Styles */ div.standard { margin-bottom: 2ex; }
http://allnewspipeline.com/Establishment_Liberal_Elite_Freaking_Out_Who_Is_Next.php November 1, 2017

Establishment Elite Are Freaking Out - 'We All Wake Up Thinking, Who Is Next?'

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

On October 12, 2017, when ANP reported on the existence of the "Sh*tty Media Men," list being used as a type of whisper network by women in the media industry to warn other women in media of men that they think treat women inappropriately, right on the heels of a massive Hollywood scandal rocking celebrities, and we wondered if this was an utterly brilliant plan by someone like former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon to take down the liberal establishment elite, using a 4-pronged attack against liberals in Hollywood and the media by 1) Exposing them 2) Forcing them to eat their own by using their own 'victimhood' mentality against them to 3) Destroy them, in order to 4) Take away their influence on the general population.

Now on top of those two predominantly liberal industries going into meltdown mode, new reports also engulf the Clintons, DNC, and deep state members in two other separate scandals.

NEARLY THREE WEEKS LATER..........

From Hollywood to the liberal MSM networks and all the way to the bastion of liberal politics the California capitol, accusations are exposing new names almost daily, which has The Hollywood Reporter asserting that "Panic" is hitting the "Hollywood and media elite" as people in both industries "wake up thinking 'Who's next'?"

"When I first got it, there were 12 or so names on it, and you could see people editing it," says Evans. "I still remember even then thinking how few men there were on it considering how many of them have power." She left her computer for a few hours, and when she returned, the number had ballooned to more than 50 (a version obtained by The Hollywood Reporter includes 72 names), covering an array of outlets, including The New Yorker, The New Republic, The New York Times, Harper's, Mother Jones, BuzzFeed and New York.

The wave of sexual harassment and assault allegations against powerful men in the media and entertainment industries in the wake of allegations against Harvey Weinstein shows no signs of abating. Those who have been suspended, resigned, fired or shunned since Weinstein's dismissal on Oct. 8 include Roy Price at Amazon Studios, Nickelodeon animator Chris Savino, Vox Media editorial director Lockhart Steele, Screen Junkies creator Andy Signore, CBS Diversity Comedy Showcase director Rick Najera as well as political author and NBC News analyst Mark Halperin, fashion photographer Terry Richardson, NPR executive Michael Oreskes, New Republic publisher Hamilton Fish and literary stalwart Leon Wieseltier, whose new magazine Idea was canceled by Laurene Powell Jobs' Emerson Collective.

Their list is large, yet not as extensive as what we are seeing even this morning, as they miss the allegations against stars like Kevin Spacey, now accused of fondling younger boys, which has cost him his show "House of Cards" after executives decided to cancel the show amid the growing scandal. They also left out the scandal now engulfing Rolling Stone magazine journalist Matt Taibbi who is suffering massive backlash over a 2000 memoir that details his past behavior toward women, Taibbi now says the book was a fictional 'satire'," despite the fact that the book contained a note at the beginning saying it was "nonfictional."

Hollywood List: The list of Hollywood figures has grown exponentially, some accusations more extreme than others, and they implicate names like Director James Toback, Actor Dustin Hoffman, filmaker Brett Ratner, Actor Ben Affleck, Celebrity chef John Besh, Actor Jeremy Piven, Fashion photographer Terry Richardson, Bob Weinstein (Harvey's brother), Celebrity magician David Blaine, new allegations against convicted child rapist Roman Polanksi, and Rapper R. Kelly.

Media Men List: The list of media men engulfed in scandal, other than the ones listed above, have included left-wing journalist Sam Kriss whose work has appeared in publications including VICE, The Guardian, The Atlantic, Slate, The Baffler and the New York Times, UK political correspondent for GQ (formerly Gentlemen's Quarterly, Rupert Myers, who has also written at the Guardian and the Independent, E! News correspondent Ken Baker, VICE writer, Michael Hafford, who wrote male feminist content, and has also written for Refinery 29, Playboy, and Rolling Stone.

Related: Hollywood’s Accused Harassers, Molesters, Rapists – The Rap Sheet, 56 So Far
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Uranium-one-clinton-putin

COORDINATED EFFORT TO TAKE LIBERAL ESTABLISHMENT DOWN

As we highlighted back in our original article about the Sh*tty Media Men list, the commonality between the media outlets being affected by the list and Hollywood, are both industries are liberally slanted, both employ members where the majority and the loudest, attempt to use their positions in order to influence the public. Whether it is highlighting a cause liberals deem "worthy" or attempting to control who the public votes for in an election by using their standing as celebrities or abusing their position within the media.

There is no way that two industries full of people that consider themselves the liberal elite, and are being systematically destroyed from within, at the same time, is a coincidence.

Whether it is someone like Steve Bannon, or someone else with the contacts, influence, money and ability, we are witnessing a coordinated effort to take down the liberal "elite," which in turn will negate the influence they once had.

In the midst of both Hollywood and the MSM being rocked by sexual scandals, reports also engulf Hillary Clinton, the DNC, former Obama administration officials, as well as deep state members still in positions of power, in two major scandals of their own regarding Uranium One and the funding of the Trump dossier.

It looks like whoever is behind these efforts, is going after all the liberal establishment "elite," at the same time.

NOTE ABOUT THAT MEDIA MEN LIST
Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW Smmlist

While the Media Men "list" is out there now on the internet, it is important to note that some of the allegations being called "sexual harassment" are extremely misleading, such as listing men for "flirting" or "weird lunch dates," while other allegations are actual crimes, such as rape, which should be dealt with legally, in court, rather than anonymously making these types of accusations and finding them guilty in the court of public opinion.

For example, in one case some listed "inappropriate communications" and "harassment," as a charge against multiple men, yet who decides what is and isn't "inappropriate?" Some women claim an off color joke is inappropriate, but is that enough to cost a man his career? No!

The term harassment has been tossed out there for some of the most ridiculous things as well, as clearly evidenced when you see outlets like Bustle claim that giving a women a compliment is automatically sexual harassment because just by virtue of being a woman, she has a "sixth sense," and can tell what a man is really thinking.

And here's the other thing: we can tell when someone is just being nice. In fact, after enough years of encountering enough different kinds of people engaging in enough different kinds of interactions, all women (YES, ALL WOMEN) develop a sixth sense: We can immediately tell if someone is, in fact, being "nice," or if their seemingly innocuous words or actions are laden with latent undertones of objectification and entitlement, and the threatening implications that go along with someone who holds that view — who views you as a less-than-human thing which they want and feel entitled to have — has set their sights on you. We can tell. So it doesn't matter what actual words they say, if any. And for someone to argue about the relative threat level of the words themselves if to completely signify a lack of understanding about where the real perceived threat comes from. In other words, if you tell a woman that an act of "harassing" wasn't, in fact, "harassment," all you're saying is: "I don't understand anything about the experience of living your life."

That kind of mindset is dangerous as well as highly arrogant in thinking that just because she is a woman she can somehow determine "intent" of an innocent comment from someone she doesn't even know.

With that said, much of the allegations coming out publicly, not just on some secret list, are being hashed out in the public eye via the media, the women speaking up, the men apologizing and admitting guilt in some cases, and frankly, having both the liberal MSM and Hollywood loud mouths at each others throats, and bringing both their industries down from within, couldn't happen to two more deserving segments of the population.

BOTTOM LINE

The liberal establishment "elite" are eating their own now and the fact that it happened within both the MSM and Hollywood industries at the very same time, tells me someone decided it was time to bring them all down and set the match to the gasoline and now just has to sit back and watch it all burn.

After the Hollywood and MSM explosive scandals still making new headlines every day, then the blockbuster exposure of the Urnaium One newly revealed information implicating many deep state members in possible illegalities, as well as the bombshell regarding the DNC, Clinton campaign and Obama campaign money funding the Trump dossier, is it any wonder why the establishment liberal elite are waking up terrified each morning and wondering "Who is next?"

Disclaimer: ANP has decided not to publish the actual names on the list unless the scandal has already broken in the media (some of those listed above, are on the list, but the information is already public knowledge.) We are choosing not to publish the entire list, not because of legalities since it was not created by us and it is publicly available already, but because the allegations on it in some cases: 1) Cannot be confirmed; and 2) Are not strong enough to potentially ruin a persons life over without evidence of actual wrongdoing and on the word of some anonymous source.

https://youtu.be/fpRx1kqjP14

Help Keep Independent Media Alive, Become A Patron for All News PipeLine at https://www.patreon.com/AllNewsPipeLine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:21 pm

@ 14:40 > 15:58 horrizon objects before debris reflection
https://youtu.be/k142OxKgMP8

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Echinus Geyser reactivates and erupts in Yellowstone after its long dormancy   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:38 pm

SEE DUTCHSINSE VIDEO AT YOUTUBE ON QUAKE HITTING JELLYSTONE PARK! @21:49 https://youtu.be/2ipq1A0JSXU

YEAH BOO BOO IT MIGHT BE TIME TO RELOCATE!

http://strangesounds.org/2017/11/echinus-geyser-eruption-yellowstone-october-2017-photo.html

Echinus Geyser reactivates and erupts in Yellowstone after its long dormancy
By
 Strange Sounds
 -
Nov 2, 2017
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Social Media Gurus Admit Russia Didn’t Meddle In Election, Twitter And Facebook Did - Now They Are On The Chopping Block   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/Social_Media_Is_The_Next_Target.php
November 2, 2017

'Who's Next' Question Has Just Been Answered - Social Media Gurus Admit Russia Didn't Meddle In Election, Twitter And Facebook Did - Now They Are On The Chopping Block

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 8:26 pm

DANG ME! There's some kick-@$$ stuff on this thread today. Some of it I saw earlier in the day someplace else but much was new to me. It was a busy day.

Tijuana sewerage - been that way ever since I first arrived in San Diego in 1972. Will probably never change.

Las Vegas dropping off the news - Look over here! Now look over there! We make look away so dumb sheep forget Las Vegas. I promise you peeps, I plan to keep Las Vegas alive on this board as long as new evidence appears. Same with JFK, 9-11, Waco, OK City, Sandy Hook, or name your favorite false flag.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW   Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring's News === 11-2 !!! SOME IMPORTANT LINKS - VIEW
Page 1 of 1