Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. Empty
PostSubject: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 am

Ignore the main article and start looking at the links and side bar links... pick and choose but it is the same...there is a TV station saying that it is all baited.. instigated.. you Discern. But looks like Detroit is a hot bed and Rev Jackson is stirring things ther as well.

WND EXCLUSIVE:  http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/black-violence-surges-from-d-c-rail-line-to-masters/

Black violence surges from D.C. rail line to Master's
'Brawl grew too large and officers forced to call for backup'

Last edited by researcher on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix link)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am

example of news not being reported in the side panel links:
Chicago robbery, chase, crash and a riot

Black mobs take over Washington Metro

Race-based Knockout Game meets the Moms

'We're looking at the background of the victim'

Football stars accused in racial Knockout Game

Black mob violence hits high-school gridiron

Heisman hopes hit by black-mob attack

Black mob picks on 'The Wrong Guy'

'Knockout Games' a hit with black mobs

Black mob violence blamed on white kids drinking

Black mob hijacks store: 'We own this'

Attempted robbery that almost became a race riot

Riots, denials and black mobs in Flint

Black mob violence and the media silence

Brand-new surge in black-mob violence

The race riot ... and the media cover-up

Black commentators sound off on racial violence

Mighty Salon and little old me

See no evil: Racial violence underreported

'Perfect storm' of black violence on 'gays'

2nd Amendment proves valid defense against black gangs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 am

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-rules-for-the-knockout-game-dont-piss-off-the-moms/

New Rules for The Knockout Game: Don’t Piss Off the Moms.
November 11, 2012 — 8 Comments

They pissed off the moms down in Springfield, Missouri.

Happened after three episodes of the Knockout Game inside of a month. Now they wish they had not.

Here is my latest article at WND.com on How the Moms Are Fighting Back:

Here’s the Mom’s Column: Dear Mr. Drudge.

See what The Moms are doing to fight back at this web site:
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Know what I think? I think that if George Zimmerman in the Travon Martin - George Zimmerman case is found not guilty that it'll most likely spark a race riot that will make the riots of the 1960's pale by comparison. Anyone with eyes and ears to see and hear has seen the deliberate build-up of black tension over this. This is just what TPTB NWO luciferians ordered up. They need something to explode in amerika so that martial law, troops on the street, etc. will play well with the asleeple.

Asleeple; I just coined that one. Feel free to use it as you wish. Sleep sheep
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 pm

This is all Bambam's fault, It started when he said the cops acted stupidly in that one case ( I can't remember who) and he's used race and racial tensions to push his agenda here and over seas. He's so freakin evil.  He should set the example he said he would set and bring America together. But he hasn't.  ob
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Grab the BARF-BAG below before watching.

Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. Barf-bag-front

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Don't forget the L.A. riots that broke out after the Rodney King verdict in 1992. I expect there will be another Florence and Normandy (named for the intersection where the riots broke out) riot with the Martin case.

Kinda interesting that both of these ratially charged cases have names in common with MLK jr.

Researcher--- asleeple? good one.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Asleeple -- definitely going to be borrowing that one!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 pm

IMHO you're on point researcher. As an Orlando resident I can assure you the 'race pimps' have been trolling and planning. Anyone following the FACTS of the trial knows that Zimmerman will be found innocent.

The American media ignores the facts. It was a private street in a gated community. Trayvon should have been in Miami in school, but he was suspended on drug charges. Soooo, he was cruising the streets while staying with his dad who had an extensive gang background. I could go on and on but WHY?

researcher wrote:
Know what I think? I think that if George Zimmerman in the Travon Martin - George Zimmerman case is found not guilty that it'll most likely spark a race riot that will make the riots of the 1960's pale by comparison. Anyone with eyes and ears to see and hear has seen the deliberate build-up of black tension over this. This is just what TPTB NWO luciferians ordered up. They need something to explode in amerika so that martial law, troops on the street, etc. will play well with the asleeple.

Asleeple; I just coined that one. Feel free to use it as you wish. Sleep sheep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.   Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape of things to come, view links within this page and side bar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: