Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   Empty
PostSubject: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Sometimes I run across the darnedest things. Today is one of those days. This is a posting from 4Chan from yesterday that I found by following a YouTube link. I'm just going to throw the whole banana out there and let y'all read, listen, and decide. If this happens it's big. Big . . . maybe, even bigger . . .  maybe not! Just FYI stuff.

Just to tease . . . . quote box below mine is from the 4Chan post. See those names and what look like dates?

researcher wrote:
This is the info from 4Chan. 147433975 is the thread number and as I've found out this is needed to search the 4Chan archives - NOT the grTMpzrL part which I think changes with each new original even if a new one is started by the same person. The grTMpzrL identifier is only valid in it's one dedicated thread. I'm leaning slowly how to use 4Chan. (I may regret saying that later)

The link below will take you to the entire thread.

grTMpzrL = unique identifier within thread
147433975 = Original poster (use to search 4Chan)

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147433975/bread-crumbs-q-clearance-patriot

grTMpzrL wrote:
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

You can go to the 4Chan link to get all this in context.

The video and the rabbit hole page are how I happened upon this. Is it all true? Hey, I only report. You decide.

http://dailyrabbithole.com/index.php/2017/11/02/strange-post-on-pol-makes-predictions-on-the-coming-days/

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 1, 2017
A strange post on pol, has a list of questions, that makes a series of predictions for the coming days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh9cz8k2RIA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 pm

This 4Chan screen cap might come in handy someday. Might wanna save it just in case.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1509522669463.png

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   1509522669463

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Yeah that is something!

I really hope and pray that peeps reading all my warnings have at least prepared with food!

Little late now but the stores will probably be open for a little while... dunno how long though with all these Drills going off With Antifa and Kim N. Korea, EMP potential... just dunno!

I watch several times a day for the EQ news as I plan to move more out of my home storage (under home) because it will probably not take more than a 5 to bring down... have already worked on it extensively adding extra foundation and wall in middle but I don't think it is enough... need some bridge girder material in a truss form in an x under there!
So to be safe I've moved some key things to readily secure storage.

And people thought I was crazy 11yrs ago in wanting to do a bunker / fall out shelter! Imagine... wonder if any think that sounds crazy now.... ?

PRAY FOR TRUMP AND THE GOOD GUYS!!!! MAKE IT OFTEN TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 4:43 am

I listened to the youtube...with all the questions.....couldn't follow him real good but by his accent he sounds like he's from New Zealand...for what it's worth...
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:36 am

researcher wrote:
This 4Chan screen cap might come in handy someday. Might wanna save it just in case.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1509522669463.png

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   1509522669463
okay, now we got a winner!   researcher, you keep on working on how to navigate 4chan and you can be the go between instead of having to wait on TPA on the rant to provide the link.....this is good reading, but is it our guy?.....I am pretty sure that podesta is under indictment that is still sealed....i guess we can wait and see
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Things that make you go hmmmm???

Copied From Springs News Nov. 3 wrote:

Quote :
Trump Says DOJ Should Investigate Podesta

Hmmmm . . . today is Nov. 03 . . .  and that 4chan post, and that 11.3 indict Podesta thingy over at the 4chan topic I posted yesterday. Could this be seen as the first break in the ice? Staying tuned here!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t18938-4chan-posting-strange-post-on-pol-makes-eerie-predictions-about-the-coming-days

From Link Above wrote:
11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 8:15 pm

2017_11_03 - 4chan Screen Cap Dump - Another one you might wanna save. This is a big one! Nothing like a huge dump to make one feel better.

Lots of action today. Someone took the time and effort to capture some of the stuff from Q Cleared Patriot being discussed over there. Saves us the time of having to plow through all of it. We can just follow the juicy bits. Capture covers 31 Oct. thru 02 Nov.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1509755441282.png

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   1509755441282

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 8:48 pm

looking at the dates and times on the entries in that dump, i'm kinda' antsy about this being real.....the deep state nazis teaming up with the muslim brotherhood?....that would be a renewal of the alliance in both of the world wars, wouldn't it....i guess we'll see tomorrow, won't we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days    4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4Chan Posting - Strange Post On /pol/, Makes Eerie Predictions About The Coming Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: