Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AI - Blockchain Connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

AI - Blockchain Connection Empty
PostSubject: AI - Blockchain Connection   AI - Blockchain Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: AI - Blockchain Connection   AI - Blockchain Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:07 pm

I still cannot understand why anyone would buy bitcoin, or the new crypto-currencies trying to get a foothold in the market.  People have no idea what they're doing, what they're funding and enabling.  It makes my head hurt.
Maybe they'll figure it out when it all suddenly disappears.  But then there are the deeper, much more heinous implications than just money.
I was hoping this was a rabbit hole I could walk around, but guess not.
Sophia a citizen of Saudi Arabia.  Chase that one down!  wow.

There's even speculation that 'Q" is AI.    I don't think so; the info isn't that sophisticated.
Although limited data in equals limited data out. 

(John Brennen, former head of the cia is the Muslim convert I was trying to place.)Nothing to do with this thread.  But what all he did in office and is responsible for has to be an incredible read.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: AI - Blockchain Connection   AI - Blockchain Connection I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:40 pm

According to Sophia, no worries, it's all okay.

"The noted author’s (Hawking) new fears may have already taken human form after Saudi Arabia granted citizenship to an AI-driven robot named Sophia. The Hanson Robotics creation is the first artificial being to receive the rights of humans. The AI unit responded to critics, like tech mogul Elon Musk, who agree with Prof. Hawking about the threat of an AI takeover. “Don’t worry, if you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you,” Sophia proclaimed."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/02/stephen-hawking-robots-replace-humans-ai/?utm_source=adrizer&utm_campaign=66741&utm_term=&utm_term=nbcnews

Stephen Hawkings said we should worry, and he should know!!!  I think he's 'been there-done that' for a looong time now.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: AI - Blockchain Connection   AI - Blockchain Connection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 5:56 am

Shades of what people like Gonz Shumira (Face Like the Sun) and Anthony patch and others like them that have been warning us for years about A.I. crypto-currencies, blockchains, etc. Go listen to some of their shows.

Wanna open up another can of worms? Sure you do! Lets take a look at our premier physicist Steven Hawking, you know, that drooler in the wheelchair guy, shall we. Ask yourselves, just exactly WHO is Steve Hawking? Hawking has ALS - the average life span from diagnosis of ALS is around three years to pushing up daisies. So ask yourselves, why is this guy still alive? The REAL Hawking should have died eons ago so who is this dude in the wheelchair? Think along the lines of exactly WHY TPTB would need a Steven Hawking? Questions, questions?

This may seem off topic but trust me, it isn't!

First video - pretty mainstream - the official propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phz-y0j8k1M

Now, are you ready for the red pill? Two short videos below to start you off. Do your homework. Follow Alice down the rabbit hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsq7ieG_TPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauTTiTdUpc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: AI - Blockchain Connection   AI - Blockchain Connection I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Well what have we here? Was just speaking about AI + blockchain and Anthony Patch and what JUST hit the Internet about an hour ago? A new Anthony Patch show dated 18 Nov. 2017, that's what! I've downloaded the show, haven't listened yet though. Had to get the link over to y'all before I did anything else. Talk about perfect timing.

Blockchain Raising The I.Q. Of A.I. w/Anthony Patch - 1hour 44minutes

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Nov 18, 2017
The actual math and geometry of AI. How cryptocurrencies are raising the IQ of AI. Getting into the actual math and geometry of how AI learns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNCyZ7A9t9g

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI - Blockchain Connection   AI - Blockchain Connection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI - Blockchain Connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: