Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something is Very Wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something is Very Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Something is Very Wrong   Something is Very Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 pm

It looks like the form my license suspension was written on comes from the Bureau of Fire Services (Department of Licensing and Regulation). You’d have to read Black’s Law and your state codes to comprehend what that means. The form number is the same as the SEC form for sale of securities (as in birth certificates), as in, supposedly, your name - bye bye.

If they were honorable people, they might have been a little more upfront about that, especially when i had gone to them looking for help with that very same problem.

When you need to devote years of your life to the study of volumes of complicated codes to avoid being defrauded ...

when the decisions you have to make are confounded by clever deceptions ...

when you’re at a disadvantage for lack of comprehending secret languages, symbols, and practices ...

when your name and information get sold to a foreign land because you bought a foreign car ...

when there’s a recall on your air bags and you find that in replacing them, you just had your last name replaced ...

when you find that your junk mail is actually legal notices ...

when phone solicitations and creepy prank phone calls are considered legal notices and/or choices ...

something is very wrong.

Sound crazy? It is. Be aware and watch yourself!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Something is Very Wrong   Something is Very Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Blacks Law Dictionary 8th edition is 5424 pages long. Sheesh! It's like trying to aim a fart at a tornado to try and stop it before it gets to you and eats you alive!

Have a look at all this gobbledygook. Link to PDF is below. This is only the 2004 edition. Bet it's gotten worse since then.

http://www.republicsg.info/Dictionaries/2004_Black%27s-Law-Dictionary-Edition-8.pdf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something is Very Wrong   Something is Very Wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 9:32 pm

researcher wrote:
Blacks Law Dictionary 8th edition is 5424 pages long. Sheesh! It's like trying to aim a fart at a tornado to try and stop it before it gets to you and eats you alive!

Have a look at all this gobbledygook. Link to PDF is below. This is only the 2004 edition. Bet it's gotten worse since then.

http://www.republicsg.info/Dictionaries/2004_Black%27s-Law-Dictionary-Edition-8.pdf

hilarious You got me laughing out loud with that one. Thanks. i needed that.

i actually did read Black's Law and found it fascinating. You start with one word and read all the related word references below it, then look up any word from those definitions that you want clarity on and before you know it a story starts to unfold. Very interesting. After that i read the state codes which is why i recognized how the fire service fits into this - but you've definitely got to read Black's first to open your eyes and catch the mindset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is Very Wrong   Something is Very Wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something is Very Wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: