Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]

Go down 
+2
michael371
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] Empty
PostSubject: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Backstory: – I was having trouble getting the Jan. 2018 issue of Entangled Magazine to download so I wrote Anthony an email asking for assistance. Well you couldn’t find a nicer and more helpful guy anywhere and this when I’d convinced myself eons ago that customer service was dead. He wrote back with a tip (that worked by the way) and voila, the PDF downloaded. I wrote him back to let him know that all was good and I had the file then I told him about the forum. My email and Anthony’s answer is below as well as his THREE BOOKS in PDF format that he invited to share with the forum to download. Now how about that! Book three of the trilogy set is still pending. I have the first two on my Kindle and though the writing style takes getting used to the stories are really good. Since we’ve been following along the past year or so with Anthony’s YouTube shows the books will make sense. I say this in all fairness because I read them before listening to Anthony’s shows and NOW they make sense. They didn’t at first back when I got them though.

researcher to Anthony Patch wrote:
I moderate a Christian forum and have embedded many of your shows in the forum. Others now embed your stuff too. You are very popular at the forum and you've opened a lot of eyes. We're pretty much "think outside & beyond the box" type of folks and we love all the woo-ish stuff that most Churches won't touch with a ten foot pole. From CERN to quantum physics to nephilim to UFO's to just about anything else, it's all open for debate. If someone (like me)  says "the Queen is a lizard" nobody even blinks. URL is below - feel free to drop in sometime and say howdy. The "General Discussion" area is used the most. I'm researcher over there (and admin/moderator).

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/

Anthony Patch wrote:
I will drop in to the forum soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

I've attached my published books in PDF as well for you. Feel free to share the files within the forum. I hope to find time to complete the trilogy, as Covert and Diamonds (for short) are novels.

Thanks for subscribing and I hope you find it interesting and beneficial.

God Bless,

Anthony

Well what y’all thunk about that, huh?

BOOK DOWNLOADS from my Mediafire file share account.

BOOK 01 OF TRILOGY: 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vphezy6h06u680y/COVERT_CATASTROPHE_SEPT_13_2015.pdf

BOOK 02 OF TRILOGY: 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yp4t9odxmoqixpp/DIAMONDS_SEPT_13_2015.pdf

REVISING REALITY:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pd2mu3m4vy9uymi/REVISING_REALITY_V1-0_10_01_2016_LATEST.pdf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:03 am

well, ain't we special to have such a persuasive moderator on this forum....i will be here for several days due to the cold, and it will be fun to have anthony on here....speaking of the cold, quoting lionel nation, "its so cold that i saw a witches tit come by wearing a cardigan".....
Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 7:54 am

Yes! Love Anthony Patch! Have been listening and reading his stuff for a year or so.
His research helped me like David and Mark Flynn's work. Truly helped increase my understanding the times we are in as the scriptures foretold.
Just finished the free magazine and Wow.

Thanks Researcher!

In addition, I can give a second witness to his kindness and quick response when I emailed him a while back.

UP study
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 8:23 am

This is great and I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 9:06 am

Way to score one for the team, Researcher.  UP

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 4:48 pm

The links did not work for me, but I maybe home tomorrow to say hi.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Done wrote:
The links did not work for me, but I maybe home tomorrow to say hi.

Anyone else having trouble downloading? My Mediafire stats show downloads on all three of these so try again. Nice to see you here again. Haven't seen you for a while. I hope you have a great 2018.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 6:39 am

Hey Researcher...... about that "Queen being a lizard thing"?????
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:13 am

billetman said : "Hey Researcher What about that "Queen being a lizard thing"? " 

This brings back memories of the  most recent tv series " V  " produced in 2009 or so.  Not the 80's one but this most recent one..  If you haven't seen this one it will shock you .  There's references to all we have been studying .. It ran chills over me because every time I rewatch it I see  a reference I missed.  (soul stealing in the last season  by lizard woman too) .
 Anyways, I did seemly download  at least one of the links but this old computer gave me some trouble so have yet to get to look at it. It was also part me  I think because a lot of things popped up and I got cold feet. ..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 am

billetman wrote:
Hey Researcher...... about that "Queen being a lizard thing"?????

Yessssssss? And your quesssstion?

Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] Bearde10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey - Anthony and I have been in touch today. He's been a super busy little bee lately but we haven't been forgotten. See below for the latest news.

I also told him about how lately we were closely following this "Q" topic and the anons on the chans thing and asked if he has any opinion on it. We'll see if he does. Anyway, see the quote box below for a real goodie that Mr. Patch sent us. He's made his December webinars (both of them) at no cost to the forum. If memory serves me right these are either a $10 or $20 download each. The slides are also included. That'll keep us busy until Anthony finds some free time to drop in on us.

Anthony Patch wrote:
I have an interview at 5pm CST today. I will try to make time today or tomorrow to drop in on the forum. I really want to!

Thank you for inviting me.

Enclosed below are the links to my 2-day Webinar; The Fullness of the Gentiles. Please advance through Day 2 to the 1:40min mark. Prior was setup and testing. This day is not edited due time constraints. Both days provide new information on ternary ( 0, 1, 2) and (-1, 0, +1) math and how it relates to God's moves/geometry vs. satan's. An entirely new viewpoint.

Please feel free to make these links available to all members of the forum.

God Bless,

Anthony

On Demand (Re-broadcast) of Original Webinar Dec. 16 Video Link:
https://anthonypatch.com/WEBINAR_DEC16_Divergence.html
Power Point: Kathleen’s Presentation Dropbox Link:
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jfwvnlsru82ayi/Divergence - Fullness of the Gentiles]https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jfwvnlsru82ayi/Divergence%20-%20Fullness%20of%20the%20Gentiles%20Presentation.pptx?dl=0[/url]

Divergence: The Fullness of the Gentiles Part 2 (1-hour) Dec. 23
Recording-1 (930 MB):
https://zoom.us/recording/play/cOflks0HKZh6nAV_4MvQl7ACORSJBKfW_WSNKab7YjYY8U0ybLAMIz6EuZ_uSmbQ

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]   Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Forum – Anthony Patch May Drop In On The Forum To Say Howdy In The Next Few Days [UPDATE 9 Jan]
Page 1 of 1