Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russian Indictment (02/16/18)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josephus

Josephus

Russian Indictment (02/16/18) Empty
PostSubject: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 3:20 pm

Russian Indictment Text

So 13 Ruskies were indicted for meddling in our election. We all have known they have and will meddle. Their meddling has been going on for decades!!

The agitprop media has been using this indictment to bolster the false narrative of Trump-Rusie collusion. They are also wanting to use it to show it was done to hurt Clinton's candidacy. However, if you read the indictment, it shows that the Ruskies spread disinfo to hurt MULTIPLE candidacies. Russians even setup rallies and demonstrations; one of each happening in New York....on the same day...one for Trump and one AGAINST Trump. 

I know y'all are as untrusting toward the MSM as I am, but don't fall for their spin!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Russians even setup rallies and demonstrations; one of each happening in New York....on the same day...one for Trump and one AGAINST Trump.

Well THAT sorta clears Trump colluding with the Russians against Hitlery now doesn't it! Of course the reprobate lying MSM will spin this to death and the sheep will swallow every bite and ask for "more please".

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 3:45 pm

the sheeple herd is not as large as the MSM is trying to make it out to be....MSM is trying to save their own ass because when the shooting stops, some of them will be exposed for what they are
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 4:39 pm

michael371 wrote:
the sheeple herd is not as large as the MSM is trying to make it out to be....MSM is trying to save their own ass because when the shooting stops, some of them will be exposed for what they are

One thing is for sure, the sheep herd is being thinned out considerably lately. People are starting to look deeper into their government, looking at "Q", starting to come out of their slumber.

Did you see this Newsweek article yet? (linked below) Bout time someone in the MSM is finally dipping their toes in the water and mentioning the chans, "Q" and other anons. This "conspiracy theory tin foil hat wearing folks" hit piece is back firing all over Newsweek as " the so-called normie" people reading this article are now going out to "investigate" who otherwise wouldn't and getting woke up. I'm see it happening all over the place. I'm watching it happen in places like Tiger Droppings. Damn I love those Cajuns on TD!

Look for a new topic started by me today on this Newsweek article. I'm gonna use some of the text from this post - too lazy to retype it all. Laughing

http://www.newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 pm

I remember Putin speaking out during the primaries.  I couldn't say where to find it, or remember his exact words.  What I do remember is what rang true as such sincerity as he tried to tell the American people >you don't know what you're facing, what you're getting with Hillery. <
He wasn't pro Trump, just anti Hillery. 
We knew Benghazi, a little about Haiti, some of the DNC shenanigans, we knew pizzagate, spirit cooking.
But we really didn't know the wholesale sell out of the nation and the massive level of corruption involved. 
He did us a huge favor, and I really think it came from personal integrity, and maybe fear for the world, more than his own political gain.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 pm

dove, i do not fear putin near as must as i fear the democrats because with putin you know exactly which end is up or down....the lunatic left?...not so much
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Per Truepundit, here's a couple of guys on Mueller's indictment.  LOL!
What are they?  Pro wrestlers?

That's ok:  John Kerry let 'em in!

Thomas Paine‏ @Thomas1774Paine  5h5 hours ago  
BREAKING****- Obama’s Secretary of State John Kerry Approved U.S. Travel VISAs for Russian Operatives Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

BREAKING: Mueller Indicts Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff
Russian Indictment (02/16/18) DWLuAv6WAAAY7Ey

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:26 pm

That's ok:  John Kerry let 'em in!

In more ways than one . . . (Living in Calif. gives one a wicked imagination)

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Kerry was found face down in his Skull & Bones coffin, lubed up, and ready to play 'drop the clothespins into the milk bottle' with those two slabs of Russian beefcake.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:47 pm

President's statement on the indictment findings.

Russian Indictment (02/16/18) C32a61e2689d0c597df41841fee2bcdf404a692e52a85a5ace4c367989341a7a

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Funny how the Fake News Media doesn’t want to say that the Russian group was formed in 2014, long before my run for President. Maybe they knew I was going to run even though I didn’t know!

11:46 AM - 17 Feb 2018

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian Indictment (02/16/18)   Russian Indictment (02/16/18) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian Indictment (02/16/18)
Page 1 of 1