Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK Empty
PostSubject: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

https://truepundit.com/fbi-ignores-terror-attack-threat-upcoming-music-festival-featuring-brad-paisley-reba-mcentire-earth-wind-fire-artists/

FBI Ignores Terror Attack Threat on Upcoming Florida Music Festival Featuring Brad Paisley, Reba McEntire, Earth Wind & Fire and More

But the FBI — who has been excoriated for ignoring multiple public tips on the deadly Florida school shooter — dismissed her, saying they didn’t need her help or information. In fact, the FBI agent in the Tampa field office would not take any evidence from the woman or even her contact information.
That was four months ago. Now the popular music festival — which will attract several hundred thousand people to Plant City, FL over its eleven-day run — is just days away, launching March 1.

“I spoke with an (FBI) agent that told me he would not look at the Tweet because no crime had been committed; he did not even want my contact info,” said Anne Wolcott, a concerned mother who contacted law enfocement about a potential threat. “It was a very odd conversation. I followed up with an online report to the FBI. The festival starts next week, should I contact a different agency? Who? How do I get this looked into?”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:12 pm

https://truepundit.com/john-kelly-involved-november-scuffle-chinese-officials-nuclear-football-blocked-following-trump-report/

John Kelly involved in November scuffle with Chinese officials after nuclear football blocked from following Trump

WATCH: CNN Gives Students Forum to Accuse GOP of ‘Murder,’ Repeat Bogus Stats

No times, no actions given.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

truepundit:  one Texas school is safe (we hope)
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK Claudeisdarmedandready-1280x720

Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK DWbFmbwW0AEGGyq

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Jerome Corsi‏ @jerome_corsi 1h1 hour ago

JUST POSTED on my YouTube Channel, jrlcorsi, Feb 19 MONDAY Dr. Jerome Corsi DECODE - Has SNOWDEN left RUSSIA? More on Deep State Pedophilia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak9W9EC48WQ&feature=youtu.be … IMPORTANT UPDATE #QAnon #Qanon8chan @realDonaldTrump Trump COUNTERATTACK advancing rapidly now

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:27 pm

OK peeps, just thinking out loud and trying to connect dots up. Remember this first picture at top from Doves yesterday's "Q" posts?

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0ac9f1a7bcac881a89f7b4004f20fffe82791d30e8f9a2704aeb28241820afc5.png
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK 0ac9f1a7bcac881a89f7b4004f20fffe82791d30e8f9a2704aeb28241820afc5

Well we can thank the Cajuns over on Tiger Droppings for these next two finds. Connections maybe??? What if anything is POTUS implying in his tweet??? Notice his use of "liddle" and not little. Kiddie connection to Adam Schiff perhaps???? Just keep these things in mind.

https://i.imgur.com/tmriKTW.jpg
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK TmriKTW

https://i.imgur.com/iekgV2k.jpg
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK IekgV2k

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 pm

researcher wrote:
OK peeps, just thinking out loud and trying to connect dots up. Remember this first picture at top from Doves yesterday's "Q" posts?

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0ac9f1a7bcac881a89f7b4004f20fffe82791d30e8f9a2704aeb28241820afc5.png
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK 0ac9f1a7bcac881a89f7b4004f20fffe82791d30e8f9a2704aeb28241820afc5

Well we can thank the Cajuns over on Tiger Droppings for these next two finds. Connections maybe??? What if anything is POTUS implying in his tweet??? Notice his use of "liddle" and not little. Kiddie connection to Adam Schiff perhaps???? Just keep these things in mind.

https://i.imgur.com/tmriKTW.jpg
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK TmriKTW

https://i.imgur.com/iekgV2k.jpg
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK IekgV2k
i have been telling them that schiff for brains is a pedofreak for two weeks...easy to find who he associates with by using a google search...its why he fought so hard because he knows that he is going to be outed once the indictments are unsealed....look up ED BUCK and go from there....schiff is growing quiet for a reason.....he is being confronted with the chain of command in prison concerning pedos
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Impersonator Rex‏ @davidsemenlover  24h24 hours ago

Replying to @antischool_ftw
8chan anon explains a theory I've had for awhile. #QAnon is dropping clues so WE find the evidence. They have it all but they can't use it in a court of law

Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK DWWHkOfX4AAOaBp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian Assange ⌛️‏ @JulianAssange  24h24 hours ago

Buried in the Mueller astro-turfing indictment is something that we have long suspected. The Internet Research Agency's "troll farm" is geared to develop audience in socially active communities (e.g through aligned memes), in order to spam them on behalf of anyone willing to pay:
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK DWWG3XxWsAAh7jk
~~~~~~~~~~
Julian Assange ⌛️‏ @JulianAssange 23h23 hours ago

The US has 320 million people with a trillion dollar media and cultural sector that employees over a million people. I do not assess that it is possible whatsoever to divide America by trying to "heighten the differences" with a hundred trolls.

FBI raided 68 y/o Businessman Paul Manafort’s home in the middle of the night looking for Russians. FBI received info that Nikolas Cruz said he was going to be a professional school shooter. Then a second credible tip that Cruz was armed & dangerous. NO RAID FOR CRUZ

STUNNING: Mueller Patched Together Much of His Indictment from 2015 Radio Free Europe Article http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/stunning-mueller-patched-together-much-indictment-2015-radio-free-europe-article/ … ALL the MSM hysteria for 2 years on "Russia Collusion" & this JOKE is all we GET? #QAnon #Qanon8chan @realDonaldTrump TRUMP WAS RIGHT - no evidence

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Yes, the LIDDLE connection is the REAL DEAL.

(I filed it to give it it's own post, and I'll be darned if I know where...but I don't
know as I had any more than what's here)

It's sooo much more pervasive than I'm sure any of us could imagine.

But see Imperator Rex's post above.  I don't know that it's true that the MIL
couldn't act on these things-thru proper channels.  Unless there's no working
'proper' channel left. 
I suppose it's more about public awareness, then outrage, till everybody wants to
see these people swing from ropes.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Spring posted this picture over at another thread and I think it also belongs on this one seeing how it tracks with the previous postings concerning liddle. Notice this one is different than that other littlekidz one in posts above.

https://i.imgur.com/0aPt5fk.jpg
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK 0aPt5fk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 pm

It's GREAT and AWFUL that these names have at least 2 relevant attachments, often more.

I guess that's 3D chess.  I'm glad some can play 4D, cuz it gives me a headache after a while.

I'm thinking of starting a dump thread on communications-intel platforms, even tho I believe they have Snowden and that is critical.

It sounds like they missed getting Eric Schmidt though, and that's a problem.

DEEP DREAM is more than just a LSD like google play platform.    And heck, bring the 5g info there too. 

And I'm looking now for what's up with @Jack of twitter fame.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 7:35 pm

https://conservativedailypost.com/ag-sessions-announces-fbi-under-investigation-for-possible-surveillance-act-misconduct/

This was published today, I'm trying to think why this is news. Maybe because Sessions is 'doing something' cuz that's news.

A little levity: 
The court would likely have never allowed the surveillance of Carter Page if they were aware that the dossier was the only thing supporting the request. Rep. Nunes was recently asked if there are any parts of the dossier that are true.
“What, that Russia is a country and Carter Page is a person? I mean, other than that, I don’t know anything.”

I sure hope they don't put it all on Steele.  It's Comey! Comey! Comey and crew!  I mean, I can see him winking at Steele now.

Whoever filed the request intentionally lied to the court about it:

“The application to the FISC said: ‘Given that the information contained in the September 23rd news article generally matches the information about Page that [Steele] discovered doing his/her research. ]Redacted] The FBI does not believe that [Steele] directly provided the information to the press.

So NOW you know who the guilty party is:  It's that REDACTED guy that keeps showing up!

What's good is that Grassley recognized the seriousness of what was outlined in the memo and immediately issued a criminal referral.
The press doesn't talk about the Grassley (and Graham) memo.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Alice Pleasance Hargreaves (née Liddell (/ˈlɪdəl/[1]); 4 May 1852 – 16 November 1934) was, in her childhood, an acquaintance and photography subject of Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson). One of the stories he told her during a boating trip became the children's classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Although she shared her name with the heroine of the story, scholars disagree about the extent to which the character was based upon her. She married cricketer Reginald Hargreaves, and they had three sons.
[th]Alice Liddell[/th][th]Born[/th][th]Died[/th][th]Other names[/th][th]Spouse(s)[/th][th]Signature[/th]
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK 220px-Alice_Liddell
Liddell, aged 7, photographed by Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) in 1860
Alice Pleasance Liddell
4 May 1852
Westminster, London
16 November 1934(aged 82)
Westerham, Kent, England
Alice Hargreaves
Reginald Hargreaves
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK 150px-Alice-Liddell-Signature
[size]

Contents

[/size]

BiographyEdit

Alice Liddell was the fourth of the ten children of Henry Liddell, Dean of Christ Church, Oxford, and his wife Lorina Hanna Liddell (néeReeve). She had two older brothers, Harry (born 1847) and Arthur (1850-53), an older sister Lorina (born 1849), and six younger siblings, including her sister Edith (born 1854) to whom she was very close and her brother Frederick (born 1865), who became a lawyer and senior civil servant.
At the time of her birth, Liddell's father was the Headmaster of Westminster School but was soon after appointed to the deanery of Christ Church, Oxford. The Liddell family moved to Oxford in 1856. Soon after this move, she met Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, who encountered the family while he was photographing the cathedral on 25 April 1856. He became a close friend of the Liddell family in subsequent years.
Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK 220px-Alice_Liddell_with_sisters
Alice Liddell (right) with sisters c. 1859 (photo by Lewis Carroll)
Alice was three years younger than Lorina and two years older than Edith, and the three sisters were constant childhood companions. She and her family regularly spent holidays at their holiday home Penmorfa, which later became the Gogarth Abbey Hotel, on the West Shore of Llandudno in North Wales.
When Alice Liddell was a young woman, she set out on a grand tour of Europe with Lorina and Edith. One story has it that she became a romantic interest of Prince Leopold, the youngest son of Queen Victoria, during the four years he spent at Christ Church, but the evidence for this is sparse. It is true that years later, Leopold named his first child Alice, and acted as godfather to Alice's second son Leopold. (A recent biographer of Leopold suggests it is far more likely that Alice's sister Edith was the true recipient of Leopold's attention.)[2] Edith died on 26 June 1876,[3] possibly of measles or peritonitis (accounts differ), shortly before she was to be married to Aubrey Harcourt, a cricket player.[4] At her funeral on 30 June 1876, Prince Leopold served as a pall-bearer.[5]
Alice Liddell married Reginald Hargreaves, also a cricketer, on 15 September 1880, at the age of 28 in Westminster Abbey. They had three sons: Alan Knyveton Hargreaves and Leopold Reginald "Rex" Hargreaves (both were killed in action in World War I); and Caryl Liddell Hargreaves, who survived to have a daughter of his own. Liddell denied that the name 'Caryl' was in any way associated with Charles Dodgson's pseudonym. Reginald Hargreaves inherited a considerable fortune, and was a local magistrate; he also played cricket for Hampshire. Alice became a noted society hostess and was the first president of Emery Down Women's Institute.[6] She took to referring to herself as "Lady Hargreaves", but there was no basis for such a title.[7]
After her husband's death in 1926, the cost of maintaining their home, Cuffnells, was such that she deemed it necessary to sell her copy of Alice's Adventures Under Ground (Lewis Carroll's earlier title for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland). The manuscript fetched £15,400, nearly four times the reserve price given it by Sotheby's auction house. It later became the possession of Eldridge R. Johnson and was displayed at Columbia University on the centennial of Carroll's birth. (Alice was present, aged 80, and it was on this visit to the United States that she met Peter Llewelyn Davies, one of the brothers who inspired J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan.) Upon Johnson's death, the book was purchased by a consortium of American bibliophiles and presented to the British people "in recognition of Britain's courage in facing Hitler before America came into the war." The manuscript now resides in the British Library.
For most of her life, Alice lived in and around Lyndhurst in the New Forest.[8] After her death in 1934, she was cremated at Golders Green Crematorium and her ashes were buried in the graveyard of the church of St Michael and All Angels Lyndhurst (a memorial plaque, naming her "Mrs. Reginald Hargreaves" can be seen in the picture in the monograph).
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Is this the possible link to which you refer? 

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/425109.html#425736  message # 425649
Liddle'
>Apostrophe after Liddle
ALMONDS ACTIVATED!
The apostrophe suggests something missing.
That missing thing may be "l" - Liddlel rearranges to "Liddell"
Alice Liddell, a child, is seen in a photo kissing Lewis Carroll (Dodgson) on the lips, but that is not all…
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898), better known by his pen name Lewis Carroll, who some suspect was an autistic pedo.
http:// www.telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11368772/BBC-investigates-whether-Lewis-Carroll-was-repressed-paedophile-after-nude-photo-discovery.html
https:// archive.fo/elVI5
>The picture, which is not comprehensively proven to have been taken by Carroll, is believed to show Alice’s elder sister entirely nude, in a full-frontal pose described by Kearney as something “no parent would ever have consented to”.
This "Liddle" of "Liddle Kidz" may be the name (or variation) the cabal has been using for DECADES. Alice Liddell is the child Carroll named "Alice in Wonderland" after - linked to Disney - linked to other pedos - and so on.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:53 pm

A POSSIBILITY:

Anonymous  02/18/18 (Sun) 22:26:24 eae6ca No.425280>>425306 >>425521 >>425911

https:// voat.co/v/pizzagate/1918239
Remember when Obama paid out $1.7 Billion “hostage” money to Iran, which incidentally is the world’s worst country in child sex trafficking.

http:// hotair.com/archives/2016/01/17/iran-getting-1-7b-from-u-s-in-debt-and-interest/
http:// english.aawsat.com/theaawsat/news-middle-east/iran-is-ranked-no-1-globally-on-human-trafficking-list
http:// www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/08/03/state-dept-iran-among-worlds-worst-in-child-sex-trafficking/

So, who is Iran’s lobby in Washington, D.C.?
It is an organization called NAIC, National Iranian American Council and it is very controversial for its involvement in terrorist organizations.
“The pro-American, Iranian freedom activist Hassan Daioleslam “documented over a two-year period that NIAC is a front group lobbying on behalf of the Iranian regime.” The National Iranian-American Council (NIAC) was recognized as “Iran’s lobby” in the U.S. despite the link between Iranian improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and the Iraq War, with some of those Iranian IEDs killing Americans fighting the insurgency.”
https:// conservativebase.com/iranians-expected-to-donate-more-cash-to-hillary-for-president-campaign/

How is NAIC associated with Hillary Clinton and money transfer? Consider this from the link below:
Hillary Clinton is expected to attend a fundraiser being hosted by one of the nation’s most powerful businessmen, social media giant Twitter’s executive chairman Omid Kordestani and his wife Gisel Hiscock. Kordestani was born and raised in Iran. Also participating will be National Iranian American Council (NIAC) board member Lily Sarafan and Noosheen Hashemi, who serves on the pro-Iran advocacy group Ploughshares, a major funder of the pro-Iran agenda.”

https:// conservativebase.com/iranians-expected-to-donate-more-cash-to-hillary-for-president-campaign/

Why Omid Kordestani is the person to host a fundraiser with NIAC and what is his work history.

Anonymous  02/18/18 (Sun) 22:27:22 eae6ca No.425306>>425318 >>425521

>>425280
con't
As stated earlier, Omid Kordestani is an Iran native who has experienced a meteoric rise to power among the tech giants, from Netscape to Vodafone to Google to Twitter, and is one of the wealthiest residents in Northern California with a net worth at $1.9 billion.

http:// www.4-traders.com/VODAFONE-GROUP-PLC-4006195/news/Vodafone-Group-plc-Vodafone-Appoints-Omid-Kordestani-as-a-Non-Executive-Director-16369917/
http:// imiranian.com/omid-kordestani/
http:// www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/12/following-twitters-executive-chairman-and-his-rise-as-an-iranian-immigrant-in-silicon-valley/
https:// techcrunch.com/2015/10/14/twitter-names-googles-omid-kordestani-as-its-new-executive-chairman/

Mr. Kordestani is a co-founder of PARSA Community Foundation whose ‘mission is twofold: to strengthen entrepreneurial individuals and nonprofits that serve our community; and to mobilize national resources to take on initiatives that go beyond the domain of local organizations.’ If you click on their blog tab you will see the Iranian organizations that participate and what appears to be the “hands on hands” pedo symbol with the slogan “it’s in our hands”.

http:// archive.is/2017.06.08-120414/http:// www.parsacf.org/Page/75
http:// archive.is/2017.06.08-120542/http:// www.parsacf.org/blog/

PARSA assists NGOs, non-government organizations, in gaining funding. NGOs are called into question by this Daily Caller article which outlines why they are most likely corrupt, fraudulent, and worthless for fighting child trafficking, but great for self-enrichment.
http:// dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/time-for-the-trumps-to-rethink-the-global-fund-to-fight-human-trafficking

More from the Daily Caller (remember Kurdistani used to be with Google):
“The history of the current Global Fund is interesting because it raises some ethical questions and something about how this fund became targeted for the benefit of a few NGOs to the exclusion of many of the groups that have been major sources of information and intervention in this arena. A couple of years ago, this Global Fund plan was put into motion after Senator Corker went to the Philippines on a junket with Gary Haugen, CEO and President of International Justice Mission (JMI), who today brags about his annual budget of $60 million. Years ago, Google donated $11 million to IJM.”
con't.

Anonymous  02/18/18 (Sun) 22:27:57 eae6ca No.425318

>>425306
con''t
So what does this have to do with Pizzagate?
Twitter launched its Twitter Translation Center in 2011. After Kordestani joined Twitter October 14, 2015 (see thecrunch above). Twitter updated the Twitter Translation Center November 23, 2015. The translation page is a place where translators can sign in using their Twitter account and help translate various blocks of text for the company. The sign-up page clearly has pedophile images such as swirls and triangles and other symbolism in the mix. This discovery was made by this poster in this submission with links to the Translation Center below and spurred me to try to find a connection between Twitter and pedophilia. I think it is entirely possible that the translation center is used as a form of communication for child trafficking rings.

https:// voat.co/v/pizzagate/1912864
https:// archive.is/zeeGn this screen shot shows the full illustration.
https:// blog.twitter.com/official/en_us/a/2011/translating-twitter-into-more-languages.html
https:// web.archive.org/web/20170216211009/https:// blog.twitter.com/2015/updating-our-ttc-logged-out-experience
Twitter Translate began in 2008PNG - recently deleted official twitter page;
https:// archive.is/GKja1
https:// file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

In summary, “The Obama administration laundered some $1.7 billion in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Iran through a complicated network that included the New York Federal Reserve and several European banks as indicated in the following:

http:// freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-admin-laundered-u-s-cash-iran-via-n-y-fed-euro-banks/

However, I don’t believe that the reason for the money laundering was to get the hostages back. The real reason was to transfer the money to Iran and others, who could then use it to fund Hillary‘s campaign as well as their child sex trafficking network. The hostages were only the pretense for the scheme. A common player in all of this is Omid Kordestani. He has knowledge of global networking in communications as well as business, in addition to his Iranian connections. It is no wonder Twitter shuts down pizzagate. It is no wonder Iran has risen to No.1 in child sex trafficking. It is no wonder Trump is trying to isolate Iran from the other Muslim countries.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK   Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove's 02-19 barage-NEW CORSI VIDEO LINK
Page 1 of 1