Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISON: I saw it!!

Go down 
+4
Delfi
quietobserver
researcher
GROUNDZERO
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ISON: I saw it!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Since ISON is suppose to be so spectacular I'm going to sticky this topic. That way all the ISON comments can be collected in one easy to find spot. And yeah, Done will probably be a big help on this thread too. Since my childhood dream was always to see the spectacular Haley's comet and it turned out to be such a bust, I'm really excited again about ISON and I've really been looking forward to seeing this comet.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 pm

I sent the pics as mentioned but haven't heard back yet. Still no idea if they're legitimate or hocus pocus.

GROUNDZERO wrote:
ISON: I saw it!! Tumblr_inline_mkqiysbwp61qz4rgp
 I think I saw it last night, just got our telescope and set it up...after just looking around a while...I just saw it. Unless there's another Comet around the milky way area...

Hey Done, Quietobserver and I were wondering if you could help out on this thread if you have the time. Some of us are noobs at telescopes and what-not... 
We would like some pointers on maybe the best telescopes out there, set up and operation, then on to tracking the comet.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 pm

In light of ISON's soon appearance I thought that y'all might find this video interesting. It's by The Thunderbolts Project and it was censored from YouTube. It is titled "The Electric Comet". I've copied the email they sent me below. Enjoy.

https://vimeo.com/71642784

The Electric Comet | Full Documentary from The Thunderbolts Project on Vimeo.

The Thunderbolts Project wrote:
THUNDERBOLTS PROJECT
Update
August 3, 2013

ELECTRIC COMET DOCUMENTARY NOW ON VIMEO

The recent YouTube takedown of the Thunderbolts Project "Electric Comet" documentary has provoked a remarkable response, suggesting that a large and growing community understands very well the issues at stake.  

The takedown was due to a single complaint of copyright infringement by astronomer Travis Rector at the University of Alaska.  Prompted by astronomer Sean Walker, Rector filed a complaint with YouTube, in disregard for both fair use and fair play.  Unwittingly, he provoked an outpouring of criticism that caused him to hide the story he'd published on his own Facebook page as criticism continued to pour in.

On matters such as this, public consciousness has come a long way in recent years. Take away the fair use principle and the same people who manage taxpayer funding within the sciences will also control the flow of information and ideas.  When foundational theory is thrown into question, a publicly supported jobs program will typically resort to science by news release. Its advocates will seek to maintain an illusion, to suggest that "all is well in our science."   But what if facts discovered by their own scientists challenge the cover story from start to finish? That's when the program's Inquisitors will resort to "copyright infringement" claims, seeking to deny public access to data and images gathered at taxpayer expense.

YouTube is a huge enterprise, and it's understandable that copyright and fair use issues are left almost entirely to an automated system. To move beyond the automated process may require litigation. Our own intent is to go to court if necessary. The essential contribution of fact-based criticism in the sciences REQUIRES the fair use principle, and the documentary in question is the poster child for fair use—an ideal opportunity to test well-established but often-ignored provisions of the law.  (See our forthcoming report within the next ten days.)

In the meantime, we've now placed the documentary on Vimeo, which is the leading alternative to YouTube, particularly for communities exploring challenges to institutionalized theory:  
https://vimeo.com/71642784

If you have any doubt as to the objective value of the "Electric Comet" documentary, we invite you to review this factual presentation (still in its original form for critical review prior to the final edit).  Please speak up for the essential principles of fair use and fair play—wherever you can reach people who care about truth first and not the preservation of cherished dogma in the sciences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LINK: VIDEO'S   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Has Done logged in lately? I emailed him several pics of 'unknowns' that ISON is allegedly dragging along with it that an associate of mine sent over. Didn't know if they were 'real' or whether he's pulling my chain. I'm fascinated, but not my area of expertise. Researcher I'm back to Planet X by D. Elwell again because if he's correct in his theory all this 'space junk' is what 'it' is pushing/pulling.:

Spanish astronomers have discovered that the Chelyabinsk bolide, an 18-meter wide 11,000-ton space rock that burst in a 460-kiloton explosion above Russia, used to be a part of a larger space body.

http://rt.com/news/chelyabinsk-meteorite-cluster-study-058/

researcher wrote:
And yeah, Done will probably be a big help on this thread too. Since my childhood dream was always to see the spectacular Haley's comet and it turned out to be such a bust, I'm really excited again about ISON and I've really been looking forward to seeing this comet.

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just received email)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm going to need to reread Douglas Elwell's book. I found it to have much merit and his theories about the creation of the earth and the asteroid belt were both scriptural and very compelling. For those reading this who are unfamiliar with D. Elwell's book the details are below. It is a highly recommended read.

Planet X - The Sign of the Son of Man and the End of the Age by Douglas A. Elwell.
Sub-titled: Planet X at the Creation, Nativity, and the Second Coming.

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Sign-Son-Man-End/dp/0984630015/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375728702&sr=1-3&keywords=Douglas+A.+Elwell

Paperback is $13.13 and Kindle is $8.95

Amazon Description wrote:
X marks the spot in the millennia-long quest to unlock the secrets of the Creation, Nativity and End-Times in Planet X, the Sign of the Son of Man, and the End of the Age. Written over a period of 22 years, Planet X represents literally decades of cutting-edge research into the Bible, ancient Near Eastern religion, and both ancient and modern astronomy. Planet X presents powerful and compelling evidence that the most critical events of the Bible — the Creation of the heavens and Earth, the birth of Christ, and His Second Coming — are all three bound together by the regular re-appearance of a mysterious tenth planet in our solar system. This mysterious planet, dubbed “Planet X” by modern astronomers who have been searching for it for over a century, is believed by some to be responsible for the creation of Earth in its present form. Planet X presents compelling evidence that this mysterious tenth planet was used by God to not only create the heavens and Earth, but also to herald the birth of Christ as the Star of Bethlehem, and to herald His return in the End-Times as the Sign of the Son of Man and the End of the Age.

ISON: I saw it!! 514uTa1DyLL._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:42 pm

This is a rehash of the RT article but I'll post it and see if others have the same observations.

Washington, August 5 (RIA Novosti) – The giant meteor that exploded over Russia in February, damaging buildings and injuring more than 1,000 people, may belong to a “gang” of space rocks hurtling towards the planet Earth, the international science journal Nature reported this month.
The 49-foot (15 meter), 11,000-ton (9,979 kg) space rock exploded near the Urals city of Chelyabinsk, Russia on February 15.
Hail of Meteorite Fragments Over Chelyabinsk
Scientists around the world have struggled to determine the meteor’s orbit, but there hasn’t been a defined path to help locate “sibling asteroids” on a similar route, until now.
Carlos and Raúl de la Fuente Marcos, two brothers who are both orbital scientists at the Complutense University of Madrid, ran billions of possible orbits through a computer so they could identify the “most probable orbit,” then compared those results with an asteroid log compiled by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
They found 20 asteroids they believe may be related to the Chelyabinsk meteor. They believe all of the objects may have been formed from one large space rock which came apart up to 40,000 years ago.
The most alarming part of their find? The house-sized Russian space rock may have cut a path for others to follow, meaning, one or more of those 20 asteroids may be headed our way.
“More objects with the same orbital signature may encounter our planet in the future,” said Carlos Marcos.
The good news is that the gravitational pull from the planets may have modified the original flight paths of the meteor family, Nature reported August 2, moving them so they are not on track to collide with Earth after all.
The two brothers admit the orbits for the remaining asteroids in the group are not certain, and said the space rocks may not be related at all.

http://en.rian.ru/world/20130805/182595111/Russian-Meteor-Groupies-May-Still-Threaten-Earth--Study.html

Driving a wedge with the 'Washington' & NASA? I could be wrong, this may actually show up in an American newspaper.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:39 pm

I think I've posted this before on GZ's old ISON thread, but here's an interesting one for you to chew on for a minute:

FIRST, obviously David's work:

ISON: I saw it!! 5639230009_f7fae720c5_z

The Jewish year 5780 AM starts on September 30, 2019 and ends in Sept 2020.
5780 - 7 = 5773

The Jewish Year 5773 begins September 17 (Tishri 1) in 2012.

Based on the numbers, it looks more and more clear that the time between the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2020 encompasses the last week of Daniel.

...but what say you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used ISON's perihelion date which is either 11/27 or 11/28 depending on where you reside I guess. You can also play with starting the day before, i.e. the subsequent day is day '1' but here's how it worked out first time I plugged n chugged.

From Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Added 2520 days

Result: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=11&d1=27&y1=2013&type=add&ay=&am=&aw=&ad=2520

The Final Day of Jewish year 5780 is September 18, 2020

From and including: Friday, September 18, 2020
To, but not including Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Result: 33 days
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=11&d1=27&y1=2013&type=add&ay=&am=&aw=&ad=2520

Granted he said the beginning of 2020 but the coincidence to the end of 2020 is at least interesting reading. I'm not saying or implying anything, but I certainly found it interesting.

I also read that at perihelion it will be 4.4 degrees N of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 am

researcher wrote:
Since ISON is suppose to be so spectacular I'm going to sticky this topic. That way all the ISON comments can be collected in one easy to find spot. And yeah, Done will probably be a big help on this thread too. Since my childhood dream was always to see the spectacular Haley's comet and it turned out to be such a bust, I'm really excited again about ISON and I've really been looking forward to seeing this comet.
Did you not see Hale-Bopp? My husband doesn't remember it, which I can't understand because it was in the sky directly on his way home..I don't know how anyone could miss it, it seemed like it was in sight for weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:08 am

Yeah. I saw Hale-Bopp, but it was so small and far away that it wasn't much. I've seen better belly-button fuzz held at arms length. I also saw Kohoutek back in 1973 and it wasn't anything spectacular either. By comparison ISON may even outshine the moon. Now that I can get excited over.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 am

Not an expert on the subject but I have been reading quite a bit of info and I do know someone who probably qualifies as one. This video is somewhat consistent with what he says. ISON is absolutely traveling with 6 or 7 unkowns. Not to the extent they're flying in formation or anything, just that they all are absolutely 'together' trajectory-wise. What, if any affect they may or may not have on Earth is still speculation I think. I emailed the pics he sent me to Done who did respond that they're pics of asteroids or comets that aren't in the database. I'll post them when I can figure out how to do it because for whatever reason they won't upload or paste. I'll get it worked out though. They're nothing terribly dramatic or interesting to look at other than they show up as 'uknown' instead of populating with its classification data. Wouldn't even be interesting were it not for prophetic theory & extra biblical prophecy that keys up interest. I do keep getting back to Douglas Elwell's theory in Planet X, The Sign of the Son of Man. Once we start getting a pick-up of celestial objects the 'encounters' will increase until Planet X shows up. The gist of it is God will hammer men & satan in the tribulation with all of these celestial bodies that He literally put in motion at the beginning of time knowing the end from the beginning.

In addition to all the space junk that will make life on Earth miserable that's already 'out ahead' and on the same path as Planet X, Planet X' gravitational pull will drag a good portion of the asteroid belt in with it and shower Earth with them as well. I know this didn't do it any justice but its a 500 page book that basically explains every 'judgement' in a scientific manner. According to his 'theory' God basically never lifts a finger because all of these comets, asteroids, Planet, etc. were set in motion in the beginning, it just doesn't 'play out' until the appointed time. I would type parts of it in but he obviously spent a lot of time and research so I don't wanna hack they guy's work. It is or was available on Tom Horn's website (a lot more expensive) but I bring that up only to prove the authors work is 'endorsed' so to speak.

GROUNDZERO wrote:
Something with ISON? What do you think Quietobserver?

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:29 am

Test foto
 ISON: I saw it!! Ganymede.jpg?async&rand=0

ISON: I saw it!! UNK3.jpg?async&rand=0
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:32 am

ISON: I saw it!! UNK4.jpg?async&rand=0

ISON: I saw it!! UNK5.jpg?async&rand=0
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 am

ISON: I saw it!! UNK6.jpg?async&rand=0

ISON: I saw it!! UNK7.jpg?async&rand=0
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 am

Anyone know how to plug & chug these & others relative ISON????? Sent to Done who responded asteroid/comet/whatever not in the database. Not my area of expertise. Feedback??>?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Rather doubt that...Via many verses the phrase The Lord works in mysterious ways has become popular. The only thing 'weird' about your experience is the fact that the USPS didn't lose your package. woot 

(but they did scan the label & save it front and back and know every item now in your possession stargate )

GROUNDZERO wrote:
And...it just came in the mail...less than 10 minutes. weird
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:11 am

spring2 wrote:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t3189-you-need-to-watch-these-comets-charged-particles-aurora-emp-ison#10324

Earth will cross debri path Jan 2014, could be bad?
 I have a post about that on here somewhere. Toyotathon is on, jan. Smile
 They're calling it the big event.

Last edited by Delfi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:25 pm

The best and cheapest way to go is a 6" inch Dobsonian (Dob SONI an ISON) get it?

A Dobsonian telescope is an alt-azimuth mounted newtonian telescope design popularized by the amateur astronomer John Dobson starting in the 1960s. Dobson's telescopes featured a simplified mechanical design that was easy to manufacture from readily available components to create a large, portable, low-cost telescope. The design is optimized for visually observing faint deep sky objects such as nebulae. This type of observation requires a large objective diameter (i.e. light-gathering power) of relatively short focal length and portability for travel to relatively less light polluted locations.[1][2]

http://www.telescope.com/Telescopes/Dobsonian-Telescopes/Classic-Dobsonians/Orion-SkyQuest-XT6-Classic-Dobsonian-Telescope/pc/1/c/12/sc/13/p/102004.uts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pictures Of "Comet ISON" (Space Ship Resemblance)   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:21 am

Pictures Of "Comet ISON" (Space Ship Resemblance)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 pm

couldn't delete this wrong post

Last edited by Done on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 pm

333 Years ago......an object of interest to Sir Isaac Newton

ISON: I saw it!! Comet

NOTE THE MASONIC PILLARS IDENTIFYING THIS AS A TIME MARKER

ISON: I saw it!! Comet2

ISON: I saw it!! Comet1680

A very remarkable comet was seen in the end of 1680 and beginning of 1681. Its tail extended 70 degrees, and was very brilliant. This comet, of all those which have been observed, approaches nearest to the sun. Descending with immense velocity in a path almost perpendicular to his surface, it proceeded until its distance from his centre was only about 540,000 miles. Sir Isaac Newton computed that, in consequence of so near an approach to the sun, it must have received a heat 2000 times greater than that of iron almost going into fusion; and that if it was equal in magnitude to our earth, and cooled in the same manner as terrestrial bodies, its heat would not be expended in less than 50,000 years.

Three observations on comets are recorded in history, agreeing in remarkable circumstances with the comet of 1680: - one in the 44th year before Christ; another in the consulate of Lampadius and Orestes, about the year of Christ 531; and the third in the reign of Henry I. of England, in the year 1106. These dates are nearly at equal distances of times, namely, 575 years; which is also the period between 1106 and 1681. Hence Dr. Edmund Halley conjectured that these might be successive appearances of one and the same comet, revolving about the sun in the period of about 575 years. If this conjecture is well founded, this comet may be expected again, after finishing the same period, about the year 2255.

http://www.jwwerner.com/history/Comet.html

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font color change.)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Like I said on another thread, not an astro guy but I can pester a few when curious. Have patience & let this old beater of an article load on up just for nostalgia's sake of seeing it as it was.....I'm guessing this is somewhere in David's work we've just failed to recall yet.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9801E2D71730E433A25753C3A9619C94639FD7CF

"On the 20th of December, 1680, shortly after sunset, Newton’s comet became visible above the horizon of London. It was a magnificent object, having a tail 90,000,000 miles in length. A month previously it had been seen at Coburg, in Germany, but it was not then very bright, and had only begun to throw out a tail. When seen in England it was receding from the sun, having passed its perihelion on the 8th of December. Now, the most interesting thing about this comet was its near approach to the sun. At its perihelion we know that it was about one-sixth part of the sun’s diameter from his surface, or, in other words, was distant from his centre about one-sixtieth part of our distance from it. The heat which we receive from a tropical sun at midday is considerable, but the comet must have experienced 25,600 times that amount. It is difficult to form any conception of such a temperature. Suffice it to say that every known material would be vaporized under it. How the comet behaved when thus heated can never be known, for it was lost in the glare of the sun at the time. When it did reappear, after wheeling round the sun with a speed of 1,200,000 miles an hour, it had developed an enormous tail, and we must look upon that as one of the results of the heating process. But the step made at this point did not refer to the physical constitution of comets. Newton (1643-1727) was about as far at sea as his predecessors here, for he thought that they were “solid, compact, fixed, and durable, like the bodies of the planets.” The real advance was in the problem of their motion. Borelli (1608-1679) had thought that the parabola might be the form of their orbits; but Dorfel (1643-1688), a German astronomer, after carefully considering all the observations of the comet of 1680, came to the positive conclusion that it did move in a parabolic orbit with the sun in its focus. Halley (1656-1742) went further. Adopting the great theory of gravitation, just then conceived and worked out by Newton, he sought, and ultimately found, an ellipse which satisfied the observations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 am

Newton is the inventor of the telescope I was recommending a 6" Newtonian telescope, on a  Dobsonian  mount. Great scope to see the comet.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:48 pm

FYI I was informed by my cousin, who still lives in Geneve Switz. 'not to make the hajj' this year (he's more than a little sarcastic & can't stand musloids either).

Apparently they're worried that MERS-CoV could be a fall pan-demic spread worldwide by the musloids. I believe these two summer 'tele-conferences' were the only two 'emergency' meetings ever had by the WHO.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/statements/2013/mers_cov_20130717/en/index.html

GROUNDZERO wrote:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t3442-comet-ison-666-years-after-comet-negra-1347-black-death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Esther

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:59 pm

ISON is more like I-Son of the Antichrist or I-Pad, I-Pod, I-Phone, is more like I-Son of Perdition...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISON: I saw it!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next