Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered Empty
PostSubject: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 4:43 pm

I’ve watch the first two and I’m getting ready to watch the third as soon as this is posted. We all know who Steve Ben-Nun is and he introduced us to Dr. Stephen Pidgeon a few months ago and Pidgeon was considered as solid and scriptural here. These three videos are in chronological order, oldest to newest. These are pretty detailed so I advise y’all try to set some time aside for these.

SECOND VIDEO @ 36:48 Ben-Nun says“Turkey could easily rise up to be the true caliphate of this day and age, and THE POPE will ride that beast like never before!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erdogan Prepares to take his place in Prophecy – 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v133sU7W_MU

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Mar 20, 2018
Rome puts the United States and Russia on a collision course for war. Erdogan calls on the Arab nations to unite against Jerusalem. So who really is Gog and Magog?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Middle East War Setting Stage for Gog of Magog – 41 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XBbrbfBsE

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Mar 21, 2018
We examine the latest conditions in Syria what appears to be a soon battle between the United States and Russia that will weaken the Nations to open the Battle for Erdogan a NATO member to work with the Arab nations and remaining NATO states to take Jerusalem for the Pope of Rome. The United States and Russia have been pitted against one another to destroy Nationalism and make way for a New World Order. Alberta Rivera told the world that Cardinal Bea claimed that the Vatican created Islam to wipe out true Jewish Christians after they refused to join the Catholic Church. Once again Rome turns to there Sunni sons to carry out the conquering Jerusalem but before Erdogan can do this they must crush the two super powers The US and Russia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Rome Pushing the US and Russia to War: with Dr. Stephen Pidgeon – 80 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLU_FLLIXo

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Mar 21, 2018
United States and Russia will soon be pushed into war regardless of how these two leaders are trying to work out their differences. The question must arrise as to why? The Vatican sees eye to eye with Erdogan on Jerusalem and the Turkish President is willing to fight Israel with other NATO members and as well as 57 Arabic nations. The only thing standing in his way is the United States and Russia. So Rome using the Deep State has pitted the Super Powers against each other to weaken them in a war to pave the way for a new super power. Join us Dr. Stephen Pidgeon as Autor Steven Ben-Nun in a powerful discussion on the soon coming Ezekiel war. We apologize for the technical difficulties in this video but the audio does remain after about 20 minutes in.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:31 pm

This images on this coin really REALLY bug me a lot. In the first 5 minutes of the third video Dr. Stephen Pidgeon talks about the new proposed half shekel temple coin. This image of Trump on that coin has always given me an uneasy pause. Trump in foreground, Cyrus in background.

https://i0.wp.com/www.dailycrow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/download-8.jpg
Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered Download-8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Ditto that, Researcher.  I hadn't seen that before.  I know it's crossed everyone's mind, but I can't say I was thinking too much of how Israel might want it.  But, sure, why wouldn't they?

I've always been willing to consider the two witnesses just as the Bible identified them: the Spirit, and the Word.  In that interpretation I see the church (those that understand both prophecy and the Mysteries of the Bible-the Spiritual reading of the Word) truly doing all they can to keep this from happening (Trump as anti-christ); warning and preaching.  And then three days after their death we have the Rapture represented by the two witnesses raised to their feet and up to heaven.

That probably won't be much accepted here, and that's ok. It's just a thought. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 pm

That third video with Dr. Stephen Pidgeon was  so  planetx affraid  scared  that I'm ripping the audio to an mp3 so that I can listen to it again without being tied down to the computer. There's really no need for the video part at all anyway. Ahhhh, it's done converting . . . off to listen again. So much in this that it probably will need a couple of hearings.

Did I really hear him mention Petrus Romanus from Tom Horn's Exo Vaticana and in another place "Q"? The RCC and Vatican really get exposed for the devils that they are. Pidgeon flogs the living hell out of them, no holding back. Off to listen again.

Hooks (yes plural) in the jaws of:
Putin
Erdogan
Trump

Possibly others????

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:30 pm

I've had an unsure feeling about this possibility for a long time.. As I told a friend... the trust just "ain't" there .  I voted for him but what I later felt, instantly reminded me of the movie "The Skeleton Key" . In it, the "good" guy wasn't at all  good, a real trickster  ...... There I go on movie parallels again..  
 I agree - that coin is  "odd" and I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach.   ..
edit to add Thanks to Researcher for  putting these links together, I had seen one but didn't get the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RESEARCHER   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 8:34 am

MANY THANKS FOR POSTING!!!!
STEVEN PUTS THIS WHOLE THING INTO PROPER PERSPECTIVE.
MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE! ..THE TOWERS - U.S. / RUSSIA, SO....

NOW YA KNOW WHY "THEY" SAY MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION!!!!

BEST HIT THE PREPS BIG NOW!!

If we could remove this evil from within it would make a difference. PRAY :-) FOR THIS!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 2:32 pm

The story continues. I should have caught this Steven Ben Nun & Dr. Stephen Pidgeon video days ago and posted it way back then but political stuff happenings and "Q" happenings got priority. Any-who, here's some follow up video below. I just found it so I haven't watched it yet. I'll probably rip the audio to mp3 like I did with the first video. I've listened to that first videos audio rip 3-4 or maybe more times already.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Apr 5, 2018
Has the alliance of Gog and Magog formed from the newly found alliance of Turkey, Russia, and Iran in Ankara this week? We will see this trio go after Israel as so many believe? Dr Stephen Pidgeon joins us in this Prophetic topic of Ezkiel 38. Examining Breaking News in context with prophetic matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUKvDMqnD8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered   Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Ben-Nun – Close, Close, Close to Gog Magog Ezekiel 38-39 – “TODAY ORIENTED” Views We May Not Have Considered
Page 1 of 1