Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9   Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:18 am

SYRIA

Translation of the sign over building where McStain is in Syria:

THE PICTURES OF THE SIGN INDICATING LOCATION HAVE BEEN SCRUBBED FROM
QRESEARCH AND THE Q SITES.Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 I_up_arrow

The very, very top has two words; one is cut off and the other is Syria (conjugated a bit differently than when it says Syria down below, due to whatever word was describing it).
Below that, it says New Syria, as in they are creating/have created a new Syria.
Below that, it reads Hall Reception Guests, so basically, it's a welcome center for visitors.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9   Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 12:22 pm

SYRIA

Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 3371f56860565d7471ee99a7f7bc603ebd3871b909b5c920e08f29a985f85be1

https://www.politico.com/blogs/laurarozen/1209/Report_Blackwater_CEO_Eric_Prince_was_CIA_asset.html#site-content

https://breakingthespidersweb.blogspot.com/2011/05/nasrallahs-spider-web-speech.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9   Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:38 pm

On the [death] of JFK Jr.

JFK Jr. predicted Trump’s run for president 20 years ago
https:// nypost.com/2016/11/03/jfk-jr-predicted-trumps-run-for-president-20-years-ago/
JFK Jr. killed in plane crash 1999
JFK Jr. - Why the official story is in doubt.
Part 5: The crash of John F. Kennedy Jr's aircraft and the indications of a cover-up.
Having established that the government and the media have a prior (and quite deplorable) record of deliberate lies to the public, let us look at how the official story of the crash of John F. Kennedy Jr's plane evolved, and why it is suspect.
As first reported by United Press International, John F. Kennedy Jr. on approach to Martha's Vineyard in 8 mile visibility, was in radio contact with the ground, calmly informing them of his intentions to drop off a passenger before proceeding to Hyannis airport. Then, according to ABC News, JFK Jr's plane went into a steep dive, and crashed.
However, even before the wreckage was found, the story being put out in the media began to change. Gone was the previously reported radio conversation a calm JFK Jr. had with ground personnel just before the plane fell out of the sky, replaced by a declaration from the NTSB that JFK Jr. had not used his radio at all as he approached Martha's Vineyard. Gone also was the originally reported 8 mile visibility while the media began to hammer home the claim that Martha's Vineyard had been totally blanketed with a haze so heavy that pilots in the air would have been blind.
No sooner were the various stories put out but they quickly fell apart.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/JFK_JR/jj.php

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9   Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:58 pm

FACEBOOK

THEY still think they can police themselves.  Hahaha!
If Congress can't get it done, the people will on this one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zuckerberg-face-angry-lawmakers-facebook-firestorm-rages-013254384.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9   Q RELATED  APRIL  8 and 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED APRIL 8 and 9
Page 1 of 1