Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE Empty
PostSubject: 8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE   8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:31 pm

8.3 IN SEA OF OKHOTSK NEAR RUSSIA AND ALEUTIANS

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

188 DAY CYCLE VERY NEAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE   8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Shows as 7.6 here: http://earthquake-report.com/2013/05/24/earthquakes-in-the-world-on-may-24-2013-m4-5-or-more/

WCATWC Sea Of Okhotsk May 24 14:57 PM 6.5 625 MAP I Felt It
USGS Sea Of Okhotsk May 24 14:56 PM 6.8 623 MAP I Felt It
EMSC Sea Of Okhotsk May 24 14:56 PM 6.7 634 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON Sea Of Okhotsk May 24 14:56 PM 7.6 629
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE   8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:47 pm

WORLD SEISMOGRAPHS GO APE ...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplots_gsn.php

VERY STRONG MAGNETIC FIELD DISTURBANCE GOING ON NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Felt in Moscow as a 1   8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

http://rt.com/news/quake-asia-tsunami-warning-729/

Tremors felt in Moscow as 8.2 quake rattles Russia's Sakhalin region
Get short URL
Published time: May 24, 2013 06:32
Edited time: May 24, 2013 16:21
Muscovites fled their offices after feeling the tremors that followed an earthquake in the Okhotsk Sea, thousands of kilometers away (image by @nakedarizona)

Tags
Asia, Earthquake, Natural disasters

Tremors have been felt all across Russia and in Europe, following a major 8.2 earthquake in the Sakhalin region. Panicking Muscovites began calling security services, and some decided to leave their homes.

The residents informed security services of vibration and tremors that caused furniture and kitchen utensils to move.

The magnitude of the tremors felt in Moscow was no higher than 1 on the Richter scale, the Agency of Hydrometeorological and Environmental monitoring indicated.

The initial Sakhalin quake was followed by a 6.2 aftershock later in the day, with its epicenter located 623 kilometers under the Okhotsk Sea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chirinkotan Volcano erupts in Kuril Islands   8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:37 pm

8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE 108006

Chirinkotan Volcano erupts in Kuril Islands of Far East Russia
Posted on May 24, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

May 24, 2013 – RUSSIA, FAR EAST - The remote volcano in the northern Kuriles is probably in eruption, the latest SVERT report and satellite images suggest. A plume of gas and steam, and possibly some minor amounts ash was seen with the MODIS sensor onboard the NASA Terra satellite this morning. Satellite data also indicate that activity had likely already started in early May, because a small thermal anomaly can be traced back on archive pictures to 7 May. One should take into account that frequent dense cloud cover often prevents such observations, so activity could have started earlier than that. It is not known what kind of activity is occurring at the volcano. Possibilities include some minor explosive (strombolian ?) activity at the summit, or lava flows that might be reaching the sea and produce the steam plume observed. The last eruption of the volcano was (probably) in 2004. –Volcano Discovery
Russia Far East May 24

8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE Russia-far-east-may-24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE   8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8.3 QUAKE , YES EIGHT POINT THREE
Page 1 of 1