Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JUNE 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:18 pm

Good article to accompany Q.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/12/act-ii-the-dance-of-the-dragon-continues/#more-150520

I need to read Q again b4 saying more.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Posted the new Q as you were typing this. You mind changing the title of this thread to 13 June Q related, Dove? I got things to say.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:28 pm

researcher wrote:
Posted the new Q as you were typing this. You mind changing the title of this thread to 13 June Q related, Dove? I got things to say.

More synchro.  I changed the title as U wrote above.  lol.
(CORRECTION-I DID BUT IT DIDN'T TAKE...IS CHANGED NOW.)

Ok...so I'm glad they're up because I want to panic some and need company.

We've got to figure out how bad this is.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:30 pm

no need to be scared now.....i expected the collapse of the US to happen years ago....Dove, when you kill unborn babies and children as a sacrifice to your god, drink the blood,sell body parts, allow two men to marry each other, outlaw any reference to the true Father and Son and glorify pedophilia, you are finished as a nation....this is it,sister dove....we either fight and win, or we eventually die....too late to get scared now
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:06 pm

michael371 wrote:
no need to be scared now.....i expected the collapse of the US to happen years ago....Dove, when you kill unborn babies and children as a sacrifice to your god, drink the blood,sell body parts, allow two men to marry each other, outlaw any reference to the true Father and Son and glorify pedophilia, you are finished as a nation....this is it,sister dove....we either fight and win, or we eventually die....too late to get scared now

Respectfully, I see it differently now.  Anytime in the past seven years (up to the election) I would have agreed with you.  But we got a reprieve and Mercy, that as always, we didn't deserve.
Would God give us a false hope?  I say no.  Even as it will no doubt take many miracles, I believe the nation will survive intact...for now and the near future.
But what is Q knowing-seeing that we don't?  For one, we seem to have run out
of time.  Situations will have to be forced now, causing massive blow-back.

I'm alright with that-kind of expected it.  I have my ideas of why POTUS has been looking for and pushing hard for support from the International community.  And if they won't give it, then let them stand on their own without our protection.   Our hands are already full, and not enough strings got cut.
I just hope other countries, whether clown driven or not, don't think to move in the midst of our perceived weakness.

Something is going to drive the nation, whomsoever will,  to the churches, to repentance.  So be it.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Lets have a look-see at the missile thing again, this time from Qanon’s perspective. I hope that I’m doing his ‘perceived by me’ perspective justice in my speculative interpretation. Below is in linear fashion, earlier to later Q postings. My thoughts in blue text. Take with a big grain of salt.

CASTLE ARRIVAL GOOD
POTUS arrived home safe and sound

FOX M1 STOLEN TAKEDOWN
ACTION KDN-0000
A missile was stolen. M1 might mean one or maybe one of XXX quantity unknown (to us) number of stolen missiles. There could be more than one. Could be ours or could be someone else's missile. Think Hawaii nuke alert a few months ago. Action was taken (we knew) and missile was taken down. Who took down who's missile in Hawaii?

This is not a game.
Certain events were not suppose to take place.
Q
We were alerted to this by Q – BEFORE – the MSM news broke the story. Missile happened on 10 June and Q had it two days before posting on 12th.

supposed missing d?
"D"
Democrats were behind this. Dems will be missing soon. Maybe the entire Dem party will drop into the memory hole when this is exposed.
 EDIT TO ADD: "D" could also mean "defensive" action taken.

Event talk being attacked.
MSM attacking story with spin about helicopters, yadda yadda.

Reverse image search.
Think hack.
Comms dark.
Q
Photo of US Navy submarine in Puget Sound. Maybe a hint that missile was fired from a sub, (ours or somebody else’s) or a US Navy sub fired on missile taking it out? Could be any one or none of these?

Well there you have it. Feel free to pick it apart or add to it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  JUNE 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 13   Q RELATED  JUNE 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JUNE 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: