Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED JUNE 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED JUNE 14   Q RELATED  JUNE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 8:14 am

What a miserable thing to have justice so fearfully restrained because of public opinion.
To have to rely on 'hearsay' over RR bullying Congressional staff back in January, when PRESUMABLY the unredacted IG report exposes his true role, is weak and ineffectual in my opinion.

And as long as I'm complaining, can I tell you how freaking tired I am of hearing Hannity speak over his guests to make sure his talking points are said over and over.
A new voice and a fresh perspective delivering the same message is a GOOD THING.
Let them speak!  He's not a one man army. But he hasn't lost his audience over it...
thankfully.

WHO in this nation can stand up before the people and explain the Law of the Land and how it was usurped as justification for prosecution?  NOT SESSIONS!  Lord help us!  He's still defending RR!  Not Ryan, or Nunes, or Gowdy...
AND NOT POTUS!  Who will be ripped to shreds by the msm.

What about Ed whatever his name is who was supposed to be 'acting' for a period of
225 days or so...whatever the provision is.  If RR is impeached, is this someone who can stand up, and who can untie Wray?

So today we get the RR redacted version of the IG report.  Fully weak enough to allow MSM to tear it apart, nullify it.

If things were working right they-the MSM should be censured for sedition; for lying to the people.  Because we are ferociously outnumbered.
Why can't 'we' scramble that 4am feed?  That would be fun to see.

That unredacted report better come fast on the heels of today!
And then don't stop!   DO IT DO IT DO IT!  Leave them speechless.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 14   Q RELATED  JUNE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:09 am

Mike, you asked yesterday about Kashyap Patel and how he figures in.
He is somehow involved in the beginnings of the Russian collusion case.
He also is involved in the reports of RR bullying Congressional staff back in January.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 14   Q RELATED  JUNE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 am

See this over the sub pic?

HAES6NOWNBF2REDYDAD5YCEVKE.jpg

Want to take a stab at reading it?  This is my try:

>has 6 known before / 2 ready/ (DAD?) /5eyes (EVKE?)  ?

They have or had 6?  2 used (Hawaii + Washington State) or 2 ready to use?

DAD=FATHERS DAY?

5 EYES.=Spooks. Clowns.  through China or embedded? China and Russia scapegoats?

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 147710

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 14   Q RELATED  JUNE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 am

From 8chan

trump book in 1999 about north korea
https://www.conservativebookclub.com/quote/trump-north-korea-1999
“I’m saying that we have to do something to stop them. Do you want to do it in five years when they have warheads all over the place… or do you want to do something now? You’d better do it now. And if they think you’re serious, they’ll negotiate and it’ll never come to that.”
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/877240223129882624

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 14   Q RELATED  JUNE 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 10:40 am

Yay 8chan.  An Anon found what I was wanting to find just to see....

"...the mysterious missle launch off Southern California coast in 2010"

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 889564aa7bc1950a7fb6b82e0174ec0fa8628a69309fce92379c9306ba1667f4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q RELATED  JUNE 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED JUNE 14   Q RELATED  JUNE 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED JUNE 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: