Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME?   WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:50 pm

FAT MAN NOT BAT MAN!
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-30/theyre-trying-deceive-us-north-korea-adding-nuclear-stockpiles-satellite-photos
"They're Trying To Deceive Us" - North Korea Adding To Nuclear Stockpiles, Satellite Photos Reveal

WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
[/size]

Twitter

In what appears to be the latest indication that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's talk about abandoning the country's nuclear arsenal is disingenuous, US intelligence believes Kim has increased nuclear enrichment activities at several "secret" facilities in recent months, even after securing a major concession from the US and South Korea to cancel their upcoming joint military exercise
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME?   WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:17 pm

I saw that earlier today on UK Daily Mail. I'm not quite yet ready to buy into this just yet. I saw the photos DM posted. Reactor yes, very small and electrical sub station attached. No steam seen being released in photos. Seems it may be inactive. Time will tell but for now I'm thinking globalist fear mongering. Keep the natives restless. Try to derail NK peace talks with fear and we all know how the MSM all lie and all hate Trump.

The story will develop and time will tell.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: little boy with #1 being fat man   WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:29 pm

spring2 wrote:
FAT MAN NOT BAT MAN!
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-30/theyre-trying-deceive-us-north-korea-adding-nuclear-stockpiles-satellite-photos
"They're Trying To Deceive Us" - North Korea Adding To Nuclear Stockpiles, Satellite Photos Reveal

WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? Picture-5little boy

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
[/size]

Twitter

In what appears to be the latest indication that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's talk about abandoning the country's nuclear arsenal is disingenuous, US intelligence believes Kim has increased nuclear enrichment activities at several "secret" facilities in recent months, even after securing a major concession from the US and South Korea to cancel their upcoming joint military exercise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME?   WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS THE SECOND NUKE BOMBS NAME?
Page 1 of 1