Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Empty
PostSubject: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 6:03 am

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

For the members here some of this is old news, (some new), but I have to repeat myself, are the new comers here will not know what I'm talking about.
I once ask Dove if she believed it was God guiding me, and she believed so. Thanks Dove love you for that.

I rendered the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars the way God told me. It was first time out, and I repeat first time out not trial and error. That produced the 4 living Creatures, Revelation 4:7. I then inverted the gray scale of that image, and what then appeared was the outline of my home and  the symbol for Scorpius above my home in the upper left corner. 

God had told me to view the Heavens on what I was told was 4-6-33 for Jesus's Resurrection. The Moon was with Scorpius's brightest star Antares, which lies at Right Ascension 1630 my home address and the Sun was in Aries the Ram, which is next to my home. So what God was showing me that Antares location was important to what I was being shown.

I am on a quest to prove God really did touch me back in Sept 5, 2005 and has several times since then. I say God left me proof that it was I to show you the 4 Living Creatures of the Bible. To prove to none believers that the Bible is real. (That is a poke at Ancient Aliens).

So here are the images again with a short explanation.
The first image 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars, The 4 Living Creatures, Revelation 4:7, The 4 Gospels.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Mycydo14
The next image is inverted gray scale, which shows my home with the symbol of Scorpius constellation which lies at Right Ascension 1630 my home address, with the Ram also. This image is what had me look into Antares the brightest star in Scorpius.
Jesus Resurrection 4-6-33, Roswell NM July 4,1947, Moon landing 7-20-1969, Viking 1 Orbiter launch date 8-20-1975, The Face on Mars Comic Book 9-5-1958.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Myhome14
More to come.

Last edited by Done on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 6:51 am

DONE said, "I once ask Dove if she believed it was God guiding me, and she believed so. Thanks Dove love you for that."

I am SURE.  Your life story and your 'proofs' are different than mine, that's true.  And true between us all, really.  But your heart for the Lord, your pursuit of Him and His Truth, and your Love for Jesus is clear, steady, consistent, never wavering.  There is no doubt you are Of Him, and that you are His forever.  And He loves you, the Blessing of All Blessings.  And I love you, and some day we will meet.
I love you

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 7:10 am

Dove wrote:
DONE said, "I once ask Dove if she believed it was God guiding me, and she believed so. Thanks Dove love you for that."

I am SURE.  Your life story and your 'proofs' are different than mine, that's true.  And true between us all, really.  But your heart for the Lord, your pursuit of Him and His Truth, and your Love for Jesus is clear, steady, consistent, never wavering.  There is no doubt you are Of Him, and that you are His forever.  And He loves you, the Blessing of All Blessings.  And I love you, and some day we will meet.
I love you
Would love to meet so many here. I don't talk much at home, because it's hard to prove God had touched me. I don't write well are express myself well. So it's hard to do what I'm trying to do here. My mind was well after the car crash 2004. It was when the lights flashing at night in my home and the odd sounds the came through my phone at home. Then after that I had problems with my mind. That was about 3 years after the crash 2007. (Black Ops)? They slowed me down, but did not stop me!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 pm

God told me before my findings to look at the date 4-6-33 and Mars. When I look at the Heavens on that date the Sun was in Aries/Ram, Aries is the ruler of Mars. The Moon was in Scorpius/Eagle/Antares, rival of Mars. That's when I knew 1630 my home address had something to do with all this, because Antares the brightest star in Scorpius lies at Right Ascension 1630.

Well when I inverted my rendered image of Cydonia Mars the image of the Ram and Scorpius appeared. That was the same as the date for the Resurrection of Jesus. So I was shown the 4 Living Creatures/4 Gospels, and the Heavens matched it on that date. This is all impossible without Gods help.

With my home outlined in the image it was a personal message. So I'm sharing this with you all.

Inverted rendering of the 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars. Showing the Ram and my home with the figure of Scorpius above it.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Myhome15 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars rendered the way way God told me to. Changing only the white washed out portion to gray scale. Showing the 4 living Creatures, 

Revelation 4:7.
The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

This came to me when I was 47 years old.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Mycydo15
The date for the Resurrection 4-6-33 puts Jesus at the top of the Antares Pyramid. Center of the Galaxy where you would expect him to be.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Jesus_12
Galaxy map showing where the Moon is on top of the Antares Pyramid 4-6-33
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Galaxy19
So many prominent dates fit this. The most important Jesus's Resurrection.

Acts 17:18-19
 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the Resurrection. 19 Then they took him and brought him to a meeting of the Areopagus, (Mars hill) where they said to him, “May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting?

More to come:  Sorry for the repeat, it's for the new comers.

Last edited by Done on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 1:49 pm

It was worth viewing resurrection photo at full size to get a better look. Thanks for sharing the many things God has showed you with us Done.

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 pm

The Antares Pyramid is made up of the Galactic Equator(Base), the North and South Galactic Poles, left and right sides, with Antares as the  Eye of Providence .It represents the eye of God watching over humanity (or divine providence).The association of an eye with the concept of Divine Providence did not emerge until well into the Christian era. In Renaissance European iconography the eye surrounded by a triangle was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sunbursts. The Eye of God in a triangle is still used in church architecture and Christian art to symbolise the Trinity and God's omnipresence and divine Providence.

The slope angle of the Antares Pyramid is 78°

78°÷4=19.5° 

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Asabov10

Last edited by Done on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 9:02 pm

The slope angle is 39*

Hey, Buster - or anyone else interested in learning a new trick. Wanna know how to make that read 39° instead of using an asterisk? Or F° or C° hmmmm?

Place your cursor at the spot you want the ° to show up, hold down the ALT key and type 248 then release the ALT key. Voila, all the °°° symbols a person could ever want will appear. Idea

A few more. It's just simple extended ASCII code.
ALT 171 = ½
ALT 172 = ¼

Chart below - have fun.

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Extend10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:01 am

I did it the way you said, but it didn't work for me. Maybe its my notebook? I also tried both alt keys. faceypalm Got it had to use the num pad. Thank you so much for your help again Sir!!!   hilarious I saved the card. study

Last edited by Done on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:06 am

Here you go jem2 large size of the Heavens on the Resurrection date 4-6-33 showing the Sun in Aries the Ram, and the Moon in Scorpius. At Jerusalem
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Jesus_13
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:13 am

Done, saw your changes in the above posts. Yer getting good at this. Glad I could help. UP

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 10:24 am

Here you go jem2 a Resurrection video using the stellarium program the same one I use verifing the date for the Resurrection given to me by God 4-6-33.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 9:31 am

researcher wrote:
The slope angle is 39*

Hey, Buster - or anyone else interested in learning a new trick. Wanna know how to make that read 39° instead of using an asterisk? Or F° or C° hmmmm?

Place your cursor at the spot you want the ° to show up, hold down the ALT key and type 248 then release the ALT key. Voila, all the °°° symbols a person could ever want will appear. Idea

A few more. It's just simple extended ASCII code.
ALT 171 = ½
ALT 172 = ¼

Chart below - have fun.

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Extend10
I had been up for more then 60hrs. not enough sleep. I made a mistake in my math. It should had read, The slope angle of the Antares Pyramid is 78°

78°÷4=19.5° 

Last edited by Done on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 2:55 pm

From David Flynn's web site.

I keep looking at the Crabwood Glyph and knew that there was more to the #26 in that glyph. Then it came to me 26x3=78, that's the slope angle of the Antares Pyramid 78° and 78÷4=19.5 the hyperdimensional physics of Cydonia Mars.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Glyphp10
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Crabwo10 
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. S_cyd-10

Last edited by Done on Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 11:17 pm

The apostle Paul expounded on the 'UNKNOWN GOD'S" altar to the Athenians on Mars Hill (Acts 17:18-19). Next Paul went on to Corinth where there was an Antares aligned temple (Acts 18).

Many ancient Greek temples were oriented towards the rising or setting of Antares at the vernal equinox: the Heraeum at Argos, the erechtheums at Athens and Corinth, and early temples to Apollo at Delphi and to Zeus at Aegina.

Aldeberan DEC.1630 and Antares RA1630 are both the alpha stars, or the brightest stars, of their respective constellations Taurus and Scorpio. They are also both five degrees of latitude south of the ecliptic. Aldeberan is 17 degrees north declination and Antares is 26 degrees south declination. The difference is, of course, because Aldeberan is in Taurus, which is north of the celestial equator, and Antares is in Scorpio, south of the celestial equator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 12:30 am

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Crabwo11
26x3=78 78° is the slope angle of the Antares Pyramid 78÷4=19.5
1947 47 years old was when I was shown the 4 living Creatures of Cydonia Mars Revelation 4:7
33 Latitude of Roswell NM is written above my name on some Milky Way Galaxy Maps and 
103.6 is the Longitude of Roswell NM my name is written over the Star PI SCL 33xPI=103.6  my home address scrambled also 103.6 is twice the slope angle of the Great Pyramid 51.8x2 that's my birth date numbers scrambled 5-21-58
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. 5a969b10

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. Glyphp11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 12:49 am

103.6 is the Longitude of Roswell NM my name is written over the Star PI SCL 33xPI=103.6  my home address scrambled also 103.6 is twice the slope angle of the Great Pyramid 51.8x2 that's my birth date numbers scrambled 5-21-58
The Heavens at Sunrise the morning of my birth date.
On my Galaxy map and others is my name Buster (the only proper name on this map) Written over the Star PI SCL. making it part of the giant Cross on it's side in the Heavens, made up by Stars and Planets. (Meaning the Resurrection) My name Buster on the Horizon.
Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. 5a969a10

So God had shown me the 4 Living Creatures and the Cross, this is what I believe I was being shown.

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. 5a969d10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.   Jesus is showing me the way via Mars. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus is showing me the way via Mars.
Page 1 of 1