Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today 7-27

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today  7-27 Empty
PostSubject: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today 7-27   Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today  7-27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 am

(standing in for Spring, here. Wink )

https://watchers.news/2018/07/26/total-lunar-eclipse-of-july-27-the-longest-of-21st-century/

visible throughout most of Europe, Africa, western and central Asia, the Indian Ocean and Western Australia.
This will be the longest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century, lasting 1 hour and 43 minutes. In total, this eclipse will last nearly 4 hours.
During this type of eclipse, the Moon will gradually get darker and then take on a rusty or blood red color.
During the eclipse, the Moon is in the constellation Capricornus.

It will not be visible in the U.S.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today 7-27   Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today  7-27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 10:59 am

From the same website:  https://watchers.news/2018/07/24/mystery-surrounds-arctic-siberia-as-day-turns-to-complete-darkness-for-3-hours-russia/

Mystery surrounds Arctic Siberia as day turns to complete darkness for 3 hours, Russia

Posted by TW on July 24, 2018

Even though they should have 24 hour light at this time of year, the remote Eveno-Bytantaisky, Zhigansky, and Verkhozansky districts in Siberia, Russia saw their day turn into a 'complete darkness' for almost three hours on Friday, July 20, 2018.

the territory affected by the mysterious darkness larger than Italy, The Siberian Times reports.
"I couldn’t see a thing without switching lights on. We took torches to walk outside, but no-one wanted to be on the street because the feeling was as if something heavy in the air was pressing on your chest", said one resident.
"At first it looked like it was a strong thunderstorm coming," one eyewitness said. "The air went dark, and got darker and darker, but this time unlike anything else we have seen before the darkness had a rich yellow undertone. It was very unusual."

Local officials said there was no rain, dust, smoke or a sharp air temperature drop in the region during the event. However, they said that almost all Arctic districts reported a significant temperature fall. On the night before the event the temperatures dropped down to -4 °C (24.8 °F), local media said. July average in the region is about 10 °C (50 °F).

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today 7-27   Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today  7-27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Mystery surrounds Arctic Siberia as day turns to complete darkness for 3 hours, Russia

I've read reports (speculative) that Russia might have been testing a new smoke-bomb type cloaking technology. Siberia has always been Russias 'whipping boy' so it might be true. Discern.

The article below makes mention of this however I saw it somewhere else with greater detail that I cannot seem to relocate. Maybe Daily Mail, not sure?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6856742/sky-turns-black-middle-day-remote-russian-towns-weapons-test-aliens/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today 7-27   Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today  7-27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of Century Today 7-27
Page 1 of 1